Lakefront Home with Boat Slip,Superviews and Amenities Galore
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:180 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Very private setting in spacious 4000 sq foot lakefront home with one of the best views on Lake Travis. Home includes a private boat dock with boat tie-up privileges. Relax on a covered deck or balcony watching memorable sunsets over the Texas Hill Country, Enjoy an invigorating salt-water pool and built-in spa by day or night. Access your choice of a gas or charcoal, smoker BBQ, European gourmet kitchen and dine in the comfort of a spacious air-conditioned home or covered patio surrounding the pool and breath-taking views. You will feel like you are right on the lake from every view of the house and patios. This Home is also available for long-term rental.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- This beautifully architecturally-designed home is timeless with a uniquely private setting right on the main channel of Lake Travis. A separate garage, copper gate, walled entrance and wrought iron fence creates a private courtyard between the house and street. European styled granite counter-tops in the kitchen, with stainless Thermador appliances make this kitchen unforgettable. The large center island allows entertaining large groups. A bar height counter allows guests to be a part of the kitchen as well as the great room. A private media room with a 70' HDTV maximizes your viewing experience and also sleeps two additional people on the large sectional. The downstairs guest room has a private bath and the shower has a view of the lake. The half bath downstairs is beautifully detailed. Upstairs, the gallery leads to a guest room, hall bath, extra bedroom and the master bedroom, all with access to the upper deck. The master bed and bath, both with fireplaces are breathtaking....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
(3) Downstairs, the see-through fireplace is viewed from the dining to the great room and the kitchen. The master bedroom has a beautiful gas fireplace and the jacuzzi tub area has one as well with a view of the lake as well as the fireplace....moreless
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
Deck / Patio:
(2) Two downstairs: The kitchen looks out on a covered patio by the grassed, fenced courtyard. The back of the house looks out upon the pool patio, partially covered next to the pool, overlooking the lake....moreless
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
180 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Pet Fee $200
- Cleaning Fee $400
- Refundable Damage Deposit $7,500
- Taxes Not included
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Owner is seeking 6 month or longer lease term
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Our private 56' long salt water pool allows exercise and play from 3.5'-6' with the majority of the pool 4.5'-5'. The marina, just around the corner by lake and 1.2 miles from the house has rentals available. The covered dock has a motorized-two jet ski ramp, boat tie-up and fishing/swimming open deck with ladder on the deep Lake Travis (26 mile marker) water.
Sunrise- poolside, taken by a guest!
Dining area to great room and open kitchen to the left; all has pool & lakeview
master with fireplace, bench and view
Master jacuzzi and lake view with fireplace and door to upper deck.
Upper deck view from upstairs gallery.
large european kitchen with double oven, warmer, vegetable sink, Subzero, storag
large master bath with double shower,vanity and large walk in closet to right
Back overlooks Lake Travis w/boat dock w/swim deck. Stairs now straight down.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.