When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Quintessentially Shanghai, the art deco movement in the 1920s defined the historic architecture of the city. Juxtaposed against modern high rises, the Denis House is named for its location in Shanghai's legendary Denis Apartments.
Built in 1928, The Denis House is furnished with customized art deco and contemporary Chinese furniture, weaving traditional Chinese design elements into the art deco palate. Tall ceilings and spacious rooms, the Denis House is a truly one-of-a-kind experience in the City.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
At the intersection of the famous West Nanjing Road and Shimen Er Road, you are a 1 min walk from:
- Metro Line 2 (West Nanjing Road Station) in the center of Shanghai
You are 1 metro stop from:
- People's Square and
- Jing'an Temple
Both Hongqiao and Pudong airports can be reached by metro within a few mins walk from the apartment.
Every booking includes:
- House cleaning service twice weekly
- Wifi connectivity throughout the house
- International Satellite TV, Cable TV: flat screens in livingroom & bedroom
- Small room off the kitchen can accommodate an additional guest
- King size bed
- Sleek modern kitchen with imported appliances and oven
- Fresh towels, linens, robes, slippers & start-up toiletry kit
- Bottled water, replenished regularly
Additional Paid Services available:
- Daily maid service for meals and cleaning, ironing, etc
- Food & Wine service menu, provisions can be stocked before arrival, and during your stay
- Airport pick-up
- Laundry Service
House Rules: The idea behind our properties is to create a "home away from home" feeling, a vacation/ business trip property that's unique and stylish, and provides an authentic place for those who really want to experience a special, historic part of Shanghai.
Please respect your surroundings, whether it's the materials that have been provided to make your stay most comfortable, or it's the people in the neighborhood. Most of all, enjoy!