About the property
- Apartment1184 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Modern, Beautifully Furnished & Equipped 3 Bedroom 2 Bath w/ Huge Balcony
The Apartment is Near Alto Palermo (1/2 a Block from Plaza Guadalupe, 1 Block Away From Santa Fe Street, between Bulnes & Scalabrini Ortiz Subway Stops)
The Building Has:
- 24 Hour Security
- Swimming Pool
- Roof Top Terrace w/ BBQ
The Apartment Has:
- Master Bedroom Suite (w/ King Size Bed, 32" Flat Screen T.V., Full Bathroom & Walk in Closet)
- Bedroom 1 (King Size Bed) & Bedroom 2 (Queen Size Bed) Share 2nd Bathroom
- Maid Service Once a Week
- All Utilities & Expenses Included
- Fully Furnished & Equipped
- Linens & Towels
- Cable T.V.
- Clothes Washer & Dryer
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (Wood Cabinets, Marble Counter Tops, Dishwasher, Whirlpool Ref. Microwave, Stove, Oven, Dishes, Glasses & Silverware for 6)
- Air Conditioning & Heating in All Rooms
- Cell Phone (guest to buy calling cards)
- Living Room (42" Flat Screen T.V.)
- there is a maximum of 6 guests
- no smoking in the apartment
- no pets allowed
- no loud noises or loud music
- pool area is only for guests staying in the apartment
- reservation must be made to use bbq
- cleaning service is provided once a week for reservations of one week or longer
- toilet paper, paper towel, dish soap, hand soap, & bath soap will be supplied, but not re-stocked
- laundry detergent will not be supplied
- food items will not be supplied
Keywords: modern, spacious, high end appliances, huge balcony, clean, apartment, 3 bedroom
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 5, 2018
Architect, originally from Los Angeles CA. Living in B.A. for the last 10 years.
carissa purchased this Apartment in 2006
Why carissa chose Palermo Soho
excellent neighborhood w/ great shopping & restaurants, close to public transportation (subways, buses), botanical garden, alto palermo shopping mall, museums, theaters, convention center
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Best bet in Buenos Aires!
We stayed here for two weeks and it was the best decision we made in Buenos Aires! The Apartment is clean, safe, and super well located. Carissa was awesome as a host. This is our only choice in BA!
3 bedrooms, one with en suite, wonderful balcony, full kitchen. within walking distance of a bunch of parks and grocery stores and Sube stations...literally could not ask for any more. carissa was tremendous. checked in on us every morning to make sure everything was ok. don’t hesitate to book!
We enjoyed our time in Buenos Aires mostly because we had a lovely home to come home to after a day of sightseeing. The apartment suited our family of 4 adults perfectly particularly because it has two bathrooms! Not always available especially at this price. It's in a great location because many things are within walking distance. If needed, taxis were readily available. Carissa was very prompt with her responses and offered to help us in any way which was comforting. We'd return to this apartment happily. Thank you for providing such a nice place in a big city!
The apartment and the neighborhood were fantastic. The apartment was fully equipped and very comfortable (great beds and plenty of comfortable seating!), and we had plenty of room for the 4 of us. We loved the balcony! The neighborhood in Palermo is walkable with a variety of restaurants and stores, and an easy Uber ride to downtown. Most importantly, Carissa went out of her way to insure our every need was met and our stay was an effortless pleasure. What a gem!!
We had a wonderful time!
The apartment is centrally and conveniently located. The guards, ground keeping people were so friendly and nice. The apartment was spacious, modern, clean and well equipped! The pool in the summer time was used a lot as well!
Overall, I whole heartedly recommend this property to others! We would return!
Great location and Apartment
Carissa was great to work with. Very responsive and always available when needed.
The apt is exactly as the pictures, spacious, clean and well kept.
We had a great time in BA!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- rates are subject to change until reservation is reserved - no parties or events - there is a maximum of 6 guests - no smoking in the apartment - no pets allowed - pool area is only for guests staying in the apartment - reservation must be made to use bbq - parking is available for an extra fee - cleaning service is provided once a week for reservations of one week or longer - toilet paper, paper towel, dish soap, hand soap, & bath soap will be supplied, but not re-stocked - laundry detergent will not be supplied - food items will not be supplied