About the property
- Villa3000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
Residencial Hispaniola Guest Friendly Villa, Satellite, Wifi, Maid, Living rm AC
Guest friendly, beautiful, bight, open space design, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, luxury ocean view villa with air conditioners in the living room, pool room and all bedrooms!!! AC in living areas is very rare for rentals in the region.
Plus a fully tiled 40 foot private pool and a 6 person in-deck tiled Jacuzzi (heat optional). Great for group events, family outings, guys or ladies trips. We can handle large groups with this villa and other villas we own or manage on HomeAway/VRBO. We offer significant discounts for booking more than one villa.
1. 4 Bed/3 Bath in a Gated Community with 24 hour security
2. Tennis and basketball courts and large kid's playground area
3. Walking distance to fine beaches, restaurants, clubs and casino. No Car Necessary.
4. Spectacular Ocean and Mountain Views from the villa pool deck make for a calm and serene stay
5. 40 ft Crystal Clear Private Pool. The pool is fully tiled and filtered by a solar driven pump-- meaning it runs all day and stays clean!
6. Tropical landscaping designed for maximum privacy
7. AC in the living room and 4 bedrooms
8. Stainless Steel Appliances and an outside Grill
9. Washer and Dryer
10. Free Phone Service
11. Master w/ an exquisite beautiful indoor/outdoor shower and bath
12. 3 Bathrooms with a tub in the Master
13. Free Daily Maid Service
14. Detached Multi-Media room with X-Box 360, PS-3, pull-out sofa bed. Guests must bring their own controllers and games to use video game machines.
15. HD Satellite and Wireless wifi Internet
16. Three large TVs (80, 75, 55 inch 3D LED flat screens) and 3 40 inch Sony LED flat screens
17. A 150 inch Movie Projection Screen with state of the art HD projector (great for the Super Bowl and Movie Nights).
18. Villa is elevated such that combination of the ocean breeze and view is simply unparalleled
19. Area is known for world class water sport activities (15 min.), zip lines/monkey jungle (30 min), top golf resort (1 hr).
20. Villa has a movie box with over 100 Blue-Ray and DVD titles (classics, kids, drama, religious, action, horror).
21. iPod/Alarm Clock players in each room.
22. Solar hot water tank means that we guarantee hot water even if the electricity is down (as long as the sun is shining:)
23. Custom Furniture designed for comfort and luxury.
24. Check-in time is 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
Optional and miscellaneous items:
We provide full credits for up to one year to be used at a later date if you must cancel your reservation for any reason, at any time. No questions asked. We do not provide refunds.
Chef fee is $50 per day for up to 5 persons for 3 meals a day. Guests pay for their own groceries. Add $10 per day for each additional person.
Car and motor bike rentals are available at the airports or in town at reasonable costs.
Cost for transportation is $25 each way from Puerto Plata Airport (POP) and $100 each way from Santiago airport (STI).
Drivers can be kept on call on a per trip basis.
Laundry is $5 per load for washing, drying and folding and must be done by our maid.
The jacuzzi can be used without heat at no cost to the guest. Optional cost for the heated setup is $200. Also, due to the significant amount of time it takes to heat approximately 500 gallons of water we can only offer the jacuzzi heated for stays of 7 days or longer. It includes a full tank of propane (to heat the water) which will typically last about a week with normal usage. Additional tanks are $75 each. Due to the setup and propane costs there are no refunds for the Jacuzzi.
The 150 inch high definition 3D projector setup fee is $50 for a one time setup and breakdown.
No more than 5 adult males can stay in this villa for any given stay.
We have multiple properties in the area, including high end luxury villas, to suit almost any taste or budget. Let us manage your destination wedding or event.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 17, 2018
We are New York area lawyers and business people. We own several properties in the area so be sure to ask about our properties if this one does not meet your needs.
Tracey purchased this Villa in 2007
Why Tracey chose Urb.Tavarez
Built this property with retirement in mind. Our family loves the island and the people and we also love to serve our many clients and guests.
What makes this Villa unique
Beautiful ocean and mountain views from the deck. Entertainment options in the home are unparalled in the area from the Satellite TV and the built-in 150 inch hi definition movie projector to the large flat screen TVs in each room and the separate video and entertainment pool room for gamers and children.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
The Villa 26 was everything we could of wanted and more. Tracey the owner was such a good guy so helpful above and beyond. And the property Manager Jack was a class act So incredibly helpful our while group all for of us all agreed that he was the best most helpful real and genuine guy. We all agreed that if he ever came to our towns Las Vegas, and Long Island that we would gladly take care of this man. What ever he needs cause that is how he treated us. I wish that Jack would be at every location we go to on our annual trip he just makes it a better experience. Thanks Jack
Thanks for the great review. Jack is a great concierge and we are proud to have him on the VillaTracey team. Glad we were able to get the sporting event for you. Satellite tv is rare on the island but worth the expense. The Owners
5 star service
This house has everything you need.. the perfect vaction house
Great time with dope views
I would definitely stay here again. Had a great time!
Perfect for a relaxing time and the accommodations were right on point.
Amazing Villa! The perfect place to stay, for my birthday and first time in Sosua!
I loved every bit of this villa and so did my villa mates! It was the perfect choice for my 30th birthday and first time in Sosua ! The open lay out makes it perfect for entertaining guests. The sound system fills the entire house nicely. The pool goes to about 6 feet deep which is very nice on those hot days you jump right in. Also the view from the pool looking out at the ocean is beautiful! The kitchen is fully stocked! We had guest's cook us a meal the last night. We only purchased food everything they needed was there for them to cook us a amazing dominican meal. I have no complaints about this villa, Jack, the property manager was really helpful getting us started our first day. The maid was nice and trust worthy. Oh yea, the outdoor shower was amazing too. I can go on and on about this place. I can see my self returning to this villa in the future maybe for years to come!
Lovely villa with excellent support
The villa was just as pictured which brought immediate comfort when first arriving. The chef Nene is amazing if you do decide to hire here as she is flexible, very creative, but most of all caring of making sure the meal comes as you asked. The property manager on site Jack was also very helpful with getting around Sosua and providing activity suggestions. Overall a great experience.
The Hispaniola Residential Community in which the villa resides is a short 10-15 minute drive from the Puerto Plata airport. Sosua Beach with its crystal clear waters and fabulous natural reefs and other private beaches are nearby. In addition to snorkeling, world class water sport activities and horseback riding in Sosua and nearby Cabarete (15 minutes), a highly recommended fantastic zip line and monkey jungle adventure awaits in El Choco less than 20 minutes away (not for the feint of heart, though). The annual Carnival event takes place in nearby Puerto Plata in the February time frame.
Additional information about rental rates
Per the contract, no refunds for cancellations and guests that cancel receive a credit for payments made for up to 1 year at this property at the owners sole discretion at non-discounted prices. For more than 5 guests please add $20 per person/per night. Guests should use safes for valuables. Owners are not liable for lost or stolen items inside or outside the villa.