Waterfront Condo. Boat Slips, Windsurf Access, Sailracks,Pool.
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
First class, remodeled waterfront condo with choice location on the bay. Fishing boat slips, windsurf access with sailracks for your rigged sails.Enjoy the quiet of the bay and sunsets on your balcony with the beach just 3 blocks away. Close to all the Island attractions.
City of SPI Permit #2015-210630.
Keywords: First class remodelled Condo, choice location on the bay. Close to all Island attractions, gorgeous sunsets,quiet bayfront, three blocks to beach.
Member since: 2011
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Tierra Encantada 303 is located a few steps from the elevator. Walk through the front door to the balcony, where you will be standing above Laguna Madre - a beautiful place to watch the sunsets, bird & marine life. It is truly a birder's paradise, some days, you may even see the dolphins swim by. Outdoor enthusiasts may use boat slips (22' length limit, available on a first come basis), fish cleaning station next to boat docks, bike racks, racks for rigged windsurf sails. Designated parking for boat trailer. Swimming pool, indoor jacuzzi & sauna are in a gated area just off the elevator. Property has a locked gate for security. Indoors are a variety of comforts: a large screen T.V. & DVD player in the living room; the stereo system includes a dock for your iPod. T.V. in the master bedroom. Full kitchen with the most beautiful granite countertops, stainless steel appliances. Golden travertine tile throughout....moreless
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Cooking Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
Personal check, cashier's check, or money order.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 13 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Belinda and Patrick live in the mountains of Colorado. We are avid hikers, climbers, bicyclists, skiers, and, of course, windsurfers. Now we own a horse!
Why the Owner Chose South Padre Island, TX, USA:
The beaches are beautiful, and the windsurfing, fishing, and birdwatching are excellent.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our morning walks on the beach, windsurfing straight out the door, and a glass of wine watching the sunsets from our balcony - an unobstructed view to the west over Laguna Madre.
- Primary: 970-963-9079
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining Room - looking straight out the window to Laguna Madre. Truly waterfront!
Standing in the kitchen, new appliances & granite counters, looking at the bay
Sunset - taken when standing on our balcony
Walking into TE 303. Note big picture window looks out onto bay.
Master Bedroom (we've changed the bedding). Note palm trees out the window.
Guest bedroom done in lighthouse theme, queen bed.
Outdoor pool at Tierra Encantada, indoor jacuzzi & sauna
"Hemingway" light dark Living Room - taken with my back to the bay.
Full kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, cherry cabinets
Sunset out the Dining Room window
Master Bedroom - new headboard & bedding. King size bed, palm theme.
Master Bedroom (old bedding). Doors separate BR from bath & walk-in closet
Newly done Guest Bath - follows with blue & tan theme of Queen Guest Bedroom
Boat docks at Tierra Encantada - looking south to the causeway bridge.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 06, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing