Historic Lake Arrowhead Rustic Mountain Lodge & Carriage House(11 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Lodge
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Lodge has 6 Bedrooms. Optional Carriage House has 2 queen bedrooms.
The Lodge has 6 bedrooms on the top 2 floors, all with a private full or 3/4 bath and most with lake views. On the main floor, there is a large salon with a piano, massive stone fireplace with hand carved mantle & beams, a library/ media room with a large flat screen TV & Blue Ray / DVD player, a convenience kitchen and sitting room with wood burning fireplace, an intimate dining room and full bath. On the lower level, there is a large kitchen, large dining room with wood burning fireplace, a family room with a large flat screen TV and Blue Ray / DVD player and a laundry room.
The Carriage House sits directly behind the Lodge and has 2 junior suites as is available at an additional charge for Lodge guests requiring 2 additional bedrooms. Each suite has a queen size bed, a queen size sofabed, 3/4 bath with a shared kitchenette between them.
There is abundant parking with 6 off street private parking spaces on Lakes Edge Road and 14 off street private parking spaces behind the Carriage House on Holiday Lane. The Lodge is located directly across the street from the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa and the Village of Lake Arrowhead, with over 50 shops and restaurants within easy walking distance.
The Lodge and Carriage House sit on a beautiful 0.6 acre lot with many large mature trees. The property is surrounded by a tall iron fence with locking gates for your privacy and security. This beautiful estate offers the very best of Lake Arrowhead and is only a short drive to ice skating in Blue jay, skiing & snowboarding in Big Bear. For detailed pictures on this property, please visit our website at lodgeatlakearrowheaddotcom.
We collect a 7% Transient Occupancy tax for the County of San Bernardino based on rental fees only. We charge a cleaning fee of $400 per stay to cover the cost of thoroughly cleaning the property between all guests. Payments are made online via VRBO's secured payment system. We also collect $99 for non refundable rental insurance in lieu of requiring a damage deposit.
Please note that VRBO/HomeAway.com is now adding a service fee of up to 10% on the rental to all listings within their system. We are considering other options to list our vacation rentals.
Keywords: Luxury, lake, arrowhead, rustic, mountain, resort, historic, lodge, large, private, fenced, secure, pet, dog, friendly, close, to, village, walking, distance, shops, restaurants, hiking, swimming, waterskiing, alpine, skiing, snowboarding, vacation, holiday, fireplace, craftsman, stone, hardwood, floors, dining, salon, free, parking,
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 7630 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 20
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 16-20
- Main Lodge: We offer 2 bedrooms with a king size bed and private full bathroom, 2 bedrooms with a queen size bed and private full bathroom, 1 bedroom with a queen bed and private 3/4 bathroom, 1 bedroom with two twin beds and a private 3/4 bathroom and a library/media room which could be used as a 7th private bedroom with a queen size sleeper sofa and adjacent full bathroom. Carriage House: Directly behind the Lodge and on top of the detached garage is a two bedroom guesthouse with a shared kitchen. We make this available to our guests requiring additional bedrooms at an added cost. The Carriage House has 1 queen bed and 1 queen sofabed and private 3/4 bathroom in each of the two bedrooms. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 10 Bathrooms
- This unique property is one of the largest single private accommodations in Lake Arrowhead and is situated on a large 0.6 acre wooded lot with wonderful views of the lake. It is walking distance to the Village of lake Arrowhead shops and restaurants, including the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. The Lodge has 2 king suites and 4 guest rooms with private baths on the 2 upper levels, with living areas on the 2 lower levels. The Carriage House is located directly behind the lodge has 2 queen rooms each with private bath and queen sleeper sofabeds on the second floor above the garage. This property is fully fenced and gated for your privacy and dogs are permitted with prepaid deposit. We have a baby grand piano in the grand salon and large flat screen TV's & Blue ray players in the library and family room. There is a total of 20 off street parking spaces (6 in the lower lot, 14 in the upper lot)....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View:
- Mountain View
We are located directly across Lakes Edge Rd from the entrance to the Village of Lake Arrowhead shopping center, which has over 50 shops and restaurants including the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
(2) There is a large kitchen in the lower level adjacent to the dining room with large stone gas burning fireplace. There is also a convenience kitchen on the main level adjacent to dining area....moreless
- Shared Kitchen:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 30 - Jul 5, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee $300
- Cleaning fee $400
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Tax Rate 7%
Basic Rate Schedule, 2 night minimum:
Mon-Thurs: $600 p/n Lodge only, $750 Lodge & Carriage House.
Fri, Sat & Sun: $800 p/n Lodge only, $1000 Lodge & Carriage House.
Holiday Rate Schedule:
4th of July: 3 nights minimum, $3000 Lodge only, $3500 Lodge & Carriage House.
Thanksgiving: 4 nights minimum, $4000 Lodge only, $4500 Lodge & Carriage House.
Christmas/ NYE : 5 nights minimum, $5000 Lodge only, $ 5500 Lodge & Carriage House.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: 6198136318
Links to more information:
Aerial view of Lodge and Carriage house behind.
The upper dining room also makes a great conference room for up to 10 people
The lower dining room seats 12 to 20 and is perfect for classes and workshops.
Family room has a large flatscreen TV, loads of seating and hand carved paneling
Queen room on 3rd floor has lovely sitting area and private 3/4 bath.
Hemingway King Suite on fourth floor has magnificent views of lake and village
Queen bedroom on 4th floor has full private bath and lake and village views.
Private Carriage House deck has lake and village views.
Grand salon fireplace is a wonderful place to hang out with friends and family.
Large fireplace off the upper convenience kitchen is a great reading spot.
Large kitchen on first level has large gas range and lots of light.
Queen room on 3rd floor has full private bath and private entrance.
Shakespeare King Suite on third floor has great lake views and queen sofabed
double twin room on 4th floor has a private 3/4 bath and private entrance.
Both Carriage House Jr suites have a queen bed, queen sofabed & private 3/4 bath
upper parking lot accommodates up to 14 vehicles behind the Carriage house
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.