Very Private Fortess Styled House with Huge Swimming Pool(30 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3200 Sq Ft, 4 BDR On A Half Acre In Lakeway Proper.
• Beautiful large swimming pool
• Huge private courtyard where they won’t see you and you won’t hear them.
• Property sits up in the tree tops, on a .5 acre lot
• 20 minutes west of downtown Austin, in a water front community.
• Place an order for groceries prior to arriving for $50.00!
• Nearby Tennis, green belts, and shopping!
• Free weights onsite for exercise enthusiast!
• Option of Personal Training or group 'Boot Camp' for $60.00/hour on premises!
• High Quality Bedding (mattresses, pillows and linens)
• Walk in wet-bar with wine refrigerator
• Four Flat screen TVs & Dish
• Wireless internet
The house is nestled in the tree tops with gorgeous Hill Country views. Great room is a spacious 1100 square foot octagonal room surrounded by windows with a center copper fireplace, and a walk in bar with a refrigerator for wine. Two dining areas seat ten (10). The master suite has a king size bed, along with bedroom off of it with a queen size bed, fireplace and an exterior entrance to the backyard. The third bedroom has a queen size bed and utilizes “Jack and Jill” bathrooms with the forth bedroom which also has two queen size beds.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 3200 sq. ft.
- Elevator : dumb waiter
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Considered
The house sits up on a hill and the main floor although the only floor in the conditioned space does require taking stairs from the garage (lower level) to the main level. Entrance to the main level from the street level has stairs leading to the courtyard to the main level of the house....moreless
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Restaurants (GREAT) within a few miles: • Closest is “Café Lago” $ located within walking distance. (Head back down Challenger, at stop sign make right. On left in shopping center. If you sit outside you can bring your dog. Serves breakfast and lunch. Great food • “Fore” $$$ Fine American fare. Very good restaurant and bar, located on RR 620 in shopping center. Head back down Challenger the way you came in and make a left at the first light, this is Lakeway Blvd. When you come to RR 620 make left (north) and turn immediately into shopping center. • “Cho” $$ Japanese fare, including sushi bar and cocktails. On RR 620 heading towards hwy 71. (Head again down Challenger until you hit RR 620) Make an immediate right into shopping center (behind Wendy’s) • “The Grove” $$$ Wine bar with fantastic views and food. RR 620, heading towards 71 on left across from Home depot. • “Thai Spice” $ Take Challenger toward 620, turn left into shopping center ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Nude Beach
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 13 - Apr 16, 2017
3 night min stay
May 4 - Sep 17, 2017
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 9 guests; add $75 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $175
- Insurance protection $89
- Pet Fee $120
- Tax Rate 13%
1.) SUMMER RATES! Week nights Monday-Wednesdays have a two night minimum
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2000
Why the Owner Chose Lakeway, TX, USA:
It is as private as you can get. The courtyard is large and sits high off street level. No one can see you. It was built as a party house and has a large circular hidden driveway that can discreetly accommodate many cars or boats..
- Primary: +1 5129978844
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entrance into your private fortress
second dining area off greatroom
Bedroom of master suite. Has a wood burning fireplace
dining area off kitchen
one of the decks around the great room
view of courtyard from great room
great room reading area
Portion of private backyard
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.