About the property
- Condo1495 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6- 8) CLEAN !!!!
PLEASE NOTE: WE CAN NOT RENT TO ANYONE UNDER 25 YEARS OLD PER OUR HOA - NO EXCEPTIONS.
This Tropic Winds CondoIs on the Beach and has 3 Bedrooms & 3 Full Bathrooms, Located on the 6th floor the condo has views that you just dream of. The oversized balcony is amazing!! Just minutes from the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport. We are located less than 2 miles west of Pier Park on the quiet went end of the beach. It is a perfect retreat whether your looking for family time, a fun filled vacation, a relaxing quiet time or a romantic getaway.
Upon arrival you will park in your OWN Free assigned parking space just a few feet from the elevators. Extra Free parking across the street. You then enter the condo with a keyless code entry system.
The kitchen is completely ready and waiting for you with everything you will need. This year we put in ALL NEW appliances
with extra large Refrigerator.
All new wood look tile floors.
We want you to enjoy your beach experience as much as your time in the condo, and have provided for your convenience including a crock pot.
This is one of the cleanest and adorable condos you will see.
ALL Brand NEW Appliances - Stainless Steel.
Brand New wood like tile floors in all Rooms and Bathrooms !!! Beautiful & CLEAN !!
FREE beach service... Two chairs with umbrella that are set up for you each morning on the beach.
We have extra Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Beach toys, books, games, porta crib, high chair and Free wifi & Free Parking.
Our complex also offers many great amenities. We have a lovely indoor/outdoor pool, a sauna, an exercise room facing the Gulf, 2 New charcoal Grills and 3 Gas Grills with Picnic tables and lounge chairs all Beachfront. Beachfront outdoor hot tub.
* FREE Beach Service (2 chairs and 1 umbrellas set up on the beach daily during your stay. March 1- Oct. 31st). This is an $80 per day value/$560 weekly- FREE!!
* Free Wi-Fi
*55' Flat screen TV in the Living area and Flat screen TV's in all bedrooms.
* DVD players
* Two King beds
* Two Twin Size beds
* One sleeper sofa - queen size
* Porta Crib & High Chair
* 3 full size bathrooms with tubs - shower and grab bars
* Free use of our Beach Towels, Beach toys and Extra Beach Chairs for you to take down to the neach.
* Washer and dryer: full size, front loaders
* Oversized, furnished, private balcony right on the beach with fantastic views
* Beautiful décor
* Reserved parking steps from the elevator
* Upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops and all NEW stainless steel appliances.
* All new (wood look) floor tile throughout the entire condo and much more!!
Tropic Winds is located directly on the beach in the most sought after, family friendly, quiet, peaceful and serene west end.
Tropic Winds Amenities:
* An indoor/outdoor pool heated pool
* Hot Tub
* Sunning deck
* Fitness center (all new equipment) with Gulf view
* Steam room and sauna
* 2 Charcoal Grills & 3 NEW Gas Grills
* 300 feet of uncrowned white sand beaches with beach services available
* Assigned Free parking for 1 vehicle - additional parking available
* Night security team in High Season
* Only 164 units, which make its 330 feet of uncrowned white sand beach far less crowded than most other local beaches.
When you're ready to get out there and join the excitement, you are minutes away from any place you would want to go. Just down the road is Pier Park, a new open air complex right on Front Beach Road with extensive shopping, dining, and entertainment venues. The largest retail center in Northwest Florida, it is home to familiar retailers, but also offers many small local shops with unique gifts and treasures for all. With its beautifully landscaped walking paths, a kiddies amusement park during much of the year, a park for summer concerts and festivals - like the Summer Concert Series and Seabreeze Jazz Festival, and The Southern Theater’s Grand Theater which offers 16 movie theaters, there is something for everyone. Just down the road is the Frank Brown Park, a recreational facility with baseball fields, playgrounds, fishing and picnic areas, and an aquatic center. It too is host to many sporting
* Pier Park, Panama City's newest dining, shopping and entertainment venue
* Gulf World Marine Park
* Shipwreck Island Waterpark
* Grand Imax Theatre at Pier Park
* Frank Brown Park -home to Grand Slam Baseball - just 2 miles away!
* Goofy/Miniature Golf
* Panama Dunes: Dune buggies and Aerial Adventure Park
* Harley Davidson Motor cycle store - Brand new!!
* Ripley's Believe it or Not!
* Panama City Recreational Park/Frank Brown Park
* Fun land Aracade
* Hidden Dunes Miniature Golf
* Old Man and Sea Museum
* Beaches of 30A - scenic and popular drive down Hwy. 30A: Rosemary Beach, Seaside, Grayton Beach and more.
* Seaside, Florida - setting for the movie, 'The Truman Show'
* Deep sea and bay fishing available
* Dolphin cruises
* Hundreds of restaurants
* Silver Sands Outlet Mall - 30 minutes away! (Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Disney, Aeropostle, American Eagle Outfitters, Under Armor, Calvin Klein, Cole Haan, DKNY, Gap Outlet, J.Crew, Kenneth Cole, Michael Kors, Nautica, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Tommy Hilfiger, Ann Taylor, Lacoste, Coach, Juicy Couture, White House Black Market, J. Crew for Kids, Foot Locker, Bose, Jockey, Eddie Bauer, Pac Sun, Bare Minerals, Osh Kosh, Carters and more!)
* and so much more!!
Keywords: Brand new, new, beach front, ocean front, beach condo, vacation condo, condo, condominium, vacation rental, beach rental, Tropic Winds, best prices, fl, florida, panama city beach, pcb, pier park, front beach road, white sand, 3 bedroom, 2 king size beds 2 twin beds, queen sofa bed, large balcony, reserved parking, decorated, fully furnished, tile, no pets, no smoking, Free beach service, wifi, fitness center, golf
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
We have stayed at Tropic Winds six times now, and it never disappoints. I have to say, though, this was the nicest condo we have stayed in. It was so clean and well-stocked! We appreciated the beach towels, sand buckets and boogie boards that were available. Management response before and after our visit was fast and helpful (didn't need them during our stay because everything was spot-on). We wouldn't change a thing and hope to visit again soon.
It was awesome! A slice of heaven....
Cannot say one negative thing.
Just what we needed
My wife and I stayed here with four teenagers. Place was just fine! The beds were VERY comfortable, apparently, as I overslept every day. Appliances were great. Plenty of beach supplies. Lovely patio. The pool is smaller than I thought it'd be. Hot tub was nice! Parking was weird. We were able to walk to restaurants, so that's always nice. Overall I'd stay here again, for sure!
We had an awesome time!
Condo was great, and owners provided beach items and towels that proved useful for our group.
The property was amazing. Clean, convenient, and on the beach!
We really enjoyed our stay. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Clean and homey! Great beach
I will stay here again!
We've also contracted with a local beach service to provide our guests with 2 beach chairs and an umbrella on a daily basis while at the condo. (March 1 – Oct 31) We have books for children and adults as well as games for the children. Beach towels for your use -- Porta crib and highchair for the babies. Beach toys for all.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Non Smoking Condo No pets allowed Can not rent to singles under 25 years old per our HOA