This exquisite 50 m² apartment (2 guests) is located on the in a 18th century stone building in the heart of the Marais district. Surprisingly in lively Le Marais, it stays in a small and quiet street where the castle-like edifice of the Archives Nationales makes for a dramatic backdrop.
The apartment, designed by an architect, is fully renovated and decorated in a bright modern style.
The apartment (without an elevator) overlooks a large and beautiful private courtyard. The windows are running the length of the flat and bathing every room in natural light. At the far end of the courtyard is a wall planted with moss, ferns and vines.
• One enters the wooden floored apartment through a long hallway, passing the kitchen on the left before moving into the lounge.
• The lounge is spacious and comfortable, with a large leather sofa and chair for relaxing, a large red “hand” armchair, a coffee table and a dining table that comfortably seats 4. A large entertainment center is equipped with a flat screen TV, DVD, and stereo.
• The modern kitchen is fully equipped with a large refrigerator and freezer, microwave and traditional ovens, a two-burner induction range, dishwasher and washing machine and plenty of cooking supplies and dishes for preparing dinner.
• A second hallway leads to the bedroom and bathroom.
• The bedroom sleeps two in comfort with a queen-size bed. One wall of the bedroom is covered with built-in cabinets and drawers for storage.
• The bathroom is newly remodeled as well. It contains the toilet, a large vanity counter with a sink and mirror, a towel warmer, and a shower cabin equipped with a rain-shower overhead nozzle.
The famous Pompidou Centre, the rue de Rivoli and the Ile Saint Louis are a short walk away. The nearest metro stations are nearby at Rambuteau, Arts et Metiers or Hotel de Ville.
This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 10 mn by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming & restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums...
Keywords: Le marais, design, 1 bedroom, flat, apartment, paris, location, best, price, beaubourg, chatelet, les halles, rivoli, comfortable, perfect, light, calm, unique, charming, value for money, affordable