*Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
Surrounded by picturesque scenery of Texas Hill Country, this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental house is the perfect destination for a quiet and rejuvenating getaway. Situated in a tranquil location, this peaceful home offers direct access to an array of high-end amenities, including a spacious yard, pristine pool, and soothing hot tub.
Bedroom: Queen Bed
This house is a great size for a couple escaping on a romantic retreat. If you're traveling with a larger group, you can rent both vacation rental units on site for exclusive use of the property!
The quaint home features a verandah with rockers on the outside and a full kitchen, comfy living room and romantic bedroom on the inside. Spend your mornings sipping coffee or reading a book as you kick back in a rocker on the verandah.
For total relaxation, head over to the shared pool to soak up some sun. Surrounded by lush foliage and complete with a rock waterfall, this pool is an awesome retreat. Lounge in the shade of the cabana or go for an invigorating swim in the crystal blue water. Beautiful lattice work surrounds the hot tub adding a level of privacy while you take a soothing soak.
If you and your guests get hungry, the shared cabana area is equipped with grills, so you can easily have a poolside barbecue.
To truly pamper yourself, indulge in the shared aromatherapy steam room. The steam is infused with eucalyptus, and the room has built-in speakers, so you can listen to your favorite tunes while steaming. Pure pampered bliss! You can even arrange with the owners to have a licensed masseuse specializing in physical therapy to make a house call and get a great massage!
In the evenings the fire pit is the perfect place to relax as you roast marshmallows and enjoy the company of your guests.
A quintessential Texas town, Helotes has plenty to discover. Take a nature walk, explore Old Town Helotes, attend a local festival, enjoy live music or sample cuisine from a local restaurant.
Helotes is an easy drive from San Antonio, so you may choose to spend a day perusing the San Antonio River Walk, or learning about history as you visit the Alamo.
If you're craving some outdoor adventure, take the short 8-mile drive to Medina Lake, an 18-mile lake whose waters are at capacity, offering endless options for water activities! Whether you choose to explore, or just relax by the pool at this stunning guest house, you're sure to have an awesome stay!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- You'll have shared access to the pool, eucalyptus steam room, and pool cabana offering a kitchen, fireplace and a washer and dryer
- Personal hot tub with lattice work adding privacy
- Ask about the licensed masseuse specializing in physical therapy available for house calls.
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- No large gatherings
- Please note the property is shared with 1 other vacation rental unit (each unit has own hot tub)
- The pool and cabana (with washer/dryer) are shared spaces
- Both units can be rented together for exclusive use of the property! (Both units combined sleep up to 6 total. Children allowed only with rental of both units)
- Property caretaker lives on-site and is available to answer any questions
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Events allowed for an additional fee - please inquire for more details!