Ocean views -- ocean breezes -- ocean sounds -- Isn't that why you come to the beach? Stay in our oceanfront condo and have it all!
Ceramic tile floors, granite countertops, and tile bathrooms combine with original artwork and lovely lighting to create an atmosphere in this newly renovated condo that is both elegant and comfortable.
*Al fresco dining on large deck overlooking the ocean
* Beautiful well-equipped kitchen with stainless appliances
* A desk for your computer; wi-fi
* Flat screen TV
* 5-minute walk to the Sanctuary Hotel, restaurants and spa
* Local property manager
Wake up to the ocean view from the king master bedroom. The second bedroom can be made up as two twin beds or, for an extra fee, as another king. Both rooms have TVs and ensuite baths.
Kiawah makes it easy to have the kind of beach vacation you want. If your ideal getaway is hours of reading punctuated by easy meals and long walks on the beach, 5106 Windswept is perfect. The fully equipped kitchen makes it possible to cook anything from chili to lobster, and you are literally steps from the ocean.
Throw open the door to the deck to catch the sea breezes, and curl up on the sofa to read or nap to the sound of the waves. If you prefer a more active vacation....
* Kiawah is a 'Top Family Resort,' as voted by Travel + Leisure Family Magazine. Take a nature walk, bike or hike miles of trails, kayak or canoe, take a flyfishing lesson.
* The resort's children's program is first rate. We are a 5-minute walk from Night Heron Park.
* Kiawah is home to 5 award-winning golf courses, including the Ocean Course, host of the 2007 Senior PGA and 2012 PGA Championships. Improve your game with one of the golf instruction options.
* Tennisresortsonline has ranked Kiawah as the #1 Tennis Resort in the World. Both hard and clay courts are available.
* Horseback riding is available at neighboring Seabrook Island.
Enjoy Charleston, South Carolina! Although it's hard to leave Kiawah, Charleston provides plenty of diversions. The city retains much of its pre-Revolutionary charm, and many old homes and area plantations are open for tours.
* Charleston's King Street is lined with antique stores, art galleries, and fashion boutiques. Finding a fabulous meal is effortless, as Charleston has become one of America's most popular culinary destinations.
* Explore Fort Sumter, tour the Charleston Tea Plantation, or visit one of several plantation homes. Drayton Hall is a favorite.
* Closer to Kiawah Island, explore Bohicket Marina, which offers boat rentals, dolphin sighting excursions, and additional shopping and restaurant options.
Combine Business and Pleasure! 5106 Windswept is the perfect location if you need accommodations for a wedding, reunion, or conference. We are associated with another very nice 2BR condo in the same building -- let us know you're interested, and we'll check on the availability. You can keep the whole family in close proximity that way. The Windswept building is a short drive, walk or bike ride from Kiawah's Conference Center in East Beach Village.
We have stocked our unit with sand toys, boogie boards, sand chairs, a beach umbrella, and a small cooler. Linens are provided, and there is a laundry room in the condo with a washer and dryer. Coffee filters, basic spices, paper towels, and laundry detergent are all provided.
Keywords: villa, condo, oceanfront, oceanview, beachfront, luxury, premier