SAVE BIG before summer: 50% off! Book two nights at our regular rate, and the next TWO NIGHTS ARE FREE! Discount automatically calculated when you book 4 nights online. Only for stays completed before June 15th 2018 and excluding Memorial Day weekend.
From our guests: “All Inn is a wonderful home. Large over stuffed furniture, comfortable beds, and a complete kitchen with a sun-room dining room for the wow factor. Kathy made this stay perfect with her personal attention to detail. Thank you to Bloomer Estates"
“The location is ideal — close walk to the beach, to the grocery store, book shop and gift shops. Everything we needed was an easy walk or short drive. The neighborhood was quiet and the house was fully equipped.”
All Inn is a five minute walk to the beach and just a one block from this quaint one stoplight town, founded in 1884. There is a lot on offer in Ocean Park. Adelaides café and bookstore are nearby in a two-story historic building and serves ice cream by the scoop. The Bay Ave Art Gallery and a 3 Antique stores are just a few blocks away. Need a clam gun or a bicycle? Jacks Country department store stocks over 250,000 different items, including groceries. There is also a local burger joint, and a pool hall/tavern --all this within a few minutes walk from the house.
The home is lovely and includes:
• Sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms: 1 queen, 3 twins
• Sleep up to 16 more people in 1303 Bay Avenue and 1303 Guest House vacation rentals around the corner
• Two bathrooms
• Five minute easy walk to the beach-just 2 blocks away. See the map for exact location and distances
• Fenced yard with swing set and playground for children
• Two blocks to Ocean Park, a small town with department store, grocery market, restaurants, antique stores, art gallery and shops
• Fully stocked kitchen with dining table in the attached sun room
• Comfortable living room with gas fireplace
• Stay connected with free and fast internet access (WIFI)
• Flat screen TV, cable, DVD. Redbox just two blocks east at Jack’s Country Store
• Laundry room with stackable washer and dryer.
• Upper level with a small kitchenette, flat screen TV, cable, DVD and fireplace
• Large bathroom located on the upper level with a jetted tub
• Outside patio
• Enjoy your summer (or Winter) cookout. Propane barbecue included
• Pet Friendly, Maximum 2 Medium size well-behaved dogs
Enjoy the sound of the Pacific Ocean as you sit outside, or take the walk to the beach. You are close to several restaurants, shopping and art galleries here. Explore the area or stay home and relax. Either way, you will be happy that you picked All Inn Beach House.