This home is managed and rented by Vail Valley Getaway.
Sleek, mountain decor graces every room in this beautiful rental duplex. Entertaining is made easy with the gourmet kitchen, dining area with seating for six, and spacious living room with gas fireplace. Featuring a main level master, three additional guest bedrooms (one which is a bunk room great for kids), and a private patio with gas grill this home could be perfect for your next winter or summer vacation.
- From the main entrance of the home, or from the laundry room off of the attached two car garage guests are greeted by the kitchen with granite countertops, additional wine fridge, and breakfast bar seating for four. Just beyond the kitchen is the dining area with seating for six and the great room with flat screen TV, gas fireplace, and large leather wrap-around sofa. On this level guests will also find three of the four guest bedrooms. The first has a queen bed with flat screen TV and en suite bath with walk-in shower, and the second also has a queen bed with flat screen TV, but uses the bathroom just on the hall with a shower-tub combo. The final bedroom on this main level is the master suite with a king bed, flat screen TV, patio access (which has a gas grill on it and can also be accessed from the dining room), as well as its own en suite bath with Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower.
Up the stairs guests will find a reading nook on the landing that overlooks the great room as well as the final guest bedroom. This bedroom has two sets of twin bunks in it, a flat screen TV, walk-in closet, and its own en suite bath with a walk-in shower.
Bedding is as Follows:
- Master Suite has King Bed, Flat Screen TV, Walk-In Closet, En Suite Bath with Jacuzzi Tub
- 2nd Bedroom has Queen Bed, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Walk-In Shower
- 3rd Bedroom has Queen Bed, Flat Screen TV, Hall Bath with Shower-Tub Combo
- 4th Bedroom has Two Sets of Twin Bunk Beds, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Walk-In Shower
Additional Amenities Include:
- 2,208 Square Feet
- Washer & Dryer
- Stone Gas Fireplace in Living Room
- Dining Room with Seating for Six
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Breakfast Bar Seating
- Attached Garage with Parking for Two Vehicles
- Patio with Gas Grill
- Arrowhead Ski Shuttle Service
To Access the Mountain:
- This home is located just 0.2 miles from the Arrow Bahn Express Lift at the base of Arrowhead. Guests can choose to walk along Wildflower Place and Arrowhead Circle to reach the lift, call the complimentary Arrowhead Dial-a-Ride shuttle service, or drive 0.3 miles and park in the Arrowhead skier lot.
Reservations include a departure clean. If you wish to add additional housekeeping to your reservation please be sure to speak with the reservations agent at the time of booking.
For reservations made less than 60 days in advance, 100% of the rental fee and security deposit must be paid to confirm a reservation and is non-refundable. The cancellation policy applies to any change that results in the cancellation of any night(s) reserved and the guest will be assessed a $150.00 processing fee.
Cancellations of any nights for reservations booked during Christmas or New Year’s weeks will incur a $300.00 processing fee. If the balance of the rental fee and security deposit is not received 60 days before the scheduled arrival date it may be considered a cancellation and will be handled as outlined above.