This is a wonderful 2 bedroom, 2 bath furnished second-floor condo that sits right on (and overlooks) Kay Street, in the heart of Newport's beautiful Kay Street neighborhood. This condo is the perfect getaway and has all of the amenities to also serve as a four-season home. Topping it off are the 2 off-street parking spaces, making staying here a breeze.
The condo is a picture of comfort, with approx. 1000 square feet of living space. The living room has a comfortable couch and love seat, where you will enjoy relaxing at day's end the Sony flat screen cable TV and the BluRay DVD player. The full kitchen is complete with dishwasher, microwave, and coffee maker. The master bedroom is very spacious, with a queen size wrought iron bed and tremendous storage with built-in wardrobe cabinets. The fireplace (nonworking) and mantle in the master bedroom add to its charm. The second bedroom also has a queen-size bed and a huge white armoire. Each bedroom has its own full bath, allowing for extra privacy and comfort.
This is a perfect summer rental or off-season rental for a military family, for example.
In addition to the charming condo and its vintage Newport neighborhood, this condo has the perfect location within Newport - everything is right here! Newport's great beaches, wharves, shops, mansions, parks, restaurants are all close by:
* 0.2 miles to Newport's famed Bellevue Avenue (home to some of Newport's guilded mansions, International Tennis Hall of Fame, boutique shops, restaurants, art galleries)
* 1 mile to Newport's First Beach (Eastons Beach)
* 1 mile to the Cliff Walk
* Less than 1 mile to Thames Street (Newport's 'Main Street' with countless shops and restaurants)
* 1 mile to Bannister's Wharf (fine dining, shops, Newport boat tours, etc.)
* 0.7 miles to Braga Park (playground, ball fields, basketball court)
Keywords: Apartment, Condo, Condominium, 2 Bed, 2 Bath, Year Round, Rental, Summer, Kay, Newport