East Hampton - the Perfect Spot! Sun, Fun, Beach, & Pool!(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
If you are looking for a place to get away for the summer, come to East Hampton. Heated pool, walk to the beach, great sunsets, a great place to relax.
There are many things to do, you can go sip the new wines on a winery tour, walk the beach, sit in front of the fire and relax, walk through the Hampton towns, go to Gurneys Spa for a total day treatment, enjoy food in a relaxed atmosphere at all the restaurants.
I have a beach house in East Hampton and the house is available. The house has three bedrooms. On the second floor there are two bedrooms and a bath; the master bedroom has a queen-size bed, the second bedroom has two single beds. On the first floor there is another bedroom with a queen bed and a bathroom. There are two televisions with cable; one in the master bedroom, the other in the living room. There is lots of outdoor decking, gas barbecue, and an outdoor shower (May to October).
There is a 36-foot by 18-foot pool (May to mid October). The house is located about 500 feet to Gardiners Bay. The drive to the village of East Hampton takes ten minutes. The area is very quiet and peaceful. If you need any other information feel free to ask. It is available for the week, month, and season.
Located in Lions Head, a private homeowners association, which has the privilege of owning access to one of the few private bay beaches on Long Island. In this small association vacationers enjoy seclusion on their private beach on Gardiners Bay.
Whether looking for a romantic getaway, or a family fun spot the home was built with both in mind. Enjoy this beautiful, cedar, contemporary, saltbox, vacation, beach house in East Hampton. This spacious, light, and airy home is perfect for you - a couple, a family, or small group of close friends during the summer season or the off season. The home is set back from street with over 150 feet of trees, providing a very private setting.
There is a large driveway with ample off-street parking. This beautiful home is located in the very private and secluded, northwest woods is literally 500 feet from Gardiners Bay Beach. You can enjoy a leisurely walk on the private bay beach each morning. Ocean beaches are less than ten minutes away.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. If you need additional photos I can forward them to you.
Keywords: Beach house, pool, beach, walk to beach, private, zen, decks, East Hampton, salt box, healthy, lots of glass
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - May 19, 2017
3 night min stay
May 20 - Jun 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 1 - Jul 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 1 - Sep 8, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 10 - Sep 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Oct 1 - Mar 30, 2018
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- House cleaning $100
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Boating trips out of Montauk, fishing trips out of Montaulk.
Things to do in East Hampton:
Some other things to do while staying at Thanet Way, East Hampton besides relaxing and walking the beach:
#1 My favorite place is “Long House” it combines art and nature on a beautiful private estate, very relaxing and Zen. You will love the art, and beauty of the landscape, and you will love the quiet. They also have oversize chess pieces around 3 feet tall if you would like to play a game in your spare time.
(call for hours asap, and a reservation, as they limit the people walking through it)
Long House Reserve is an Affiliate Garden of the Garden Conservancy. 133 Hands Creek Road, East Hampton, New York 11937. Tel. 631.329.3568
1) Gurneys in Montauk have an indoor heated Salt-water indoor pool. It is a spa, but you can pay 18.00 and hang around the pool all day, there is also a hot tub there and a snack bar. If you want spa treatment, a massage or facial, etc, they can do that there also. (Call to confirm all this)
2) Whale watching in Montauk, there is a boat that goes out to watch whales from Montauk.
Montauk also has a Museum about early life in Montauk, the Montauk Indians, and it is haunted.
3) Have a seafood lunch in Gosmans (its not just seafood) the restaurant is under a tent with glass sides, so the sides are open and you can watch all fishing boats go back and forth, also in Montauk.
4) Walk through Sag Harbor, there are art galleries and antiques shops.
5) Sag Harbor has a whaling museum
6) Go to the lighthouse in Montauk, there is a museum there and you can climb to the top of the lighthouse.
7) Outlet shopping in Riverhead
8) Riverhead also has a Fish Museum and an aquarium
9) There are a few video stores around if you want to rent movies.
10) Southampton has many galleries and a museum about the beginning of Southampton.
11) You can watch the boats go through the locks in Southampton, as there is a 6-12 foot difference in the water levels from the ocean to the bay.
12) Pick the weekly, 'Dan's Papers' (free) and 'The East Hampton Star' and the Independent (free)....they will tell you what is happening this week....or put it up online.
13) Walk through Amagansett, art galleries and stores.
14) Amagansett also has a marine museum.
15) Walk through East Hampton, also has a few art galleries.
16) In the beginning of East Hampton across from the duck pond and library, are a few house museums. They recreate life here in the 1600’s, they also have events there this weekend. “Home Sweet Home” was written there.
17) Designer House tour, different designers usually decorate a mansion, look in the papers, its usually 25.00 a head.
18) Go to Main Beach, from house, go straight through EH, do not turn, go straight to beach
(on the way back get lost in that neighborhood, huge houses that are only used on weekends in summer. Martha Steward, Paul McCarthy, Bon Jovi, Sara Jessica Parker, The house with the old crazy Jacqueline Kennedy aunt and cousin (movie is at house “Grey Gardens”))
Below are all by the house.
19) You can rent kayaks in the “Springs” behind the general store. (get a two person kayak, use life jackets.)
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: I am a Graphic Designer. I love to be East Hampton as I think it is the most beautiful place on earth.
Why the Owner Chose Lion Head Beach, Springs, NY, USA:
It is a beautiful area, close to private beach and marina. Close to East Hampton town and Main Beach.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Relaxing, quiet, zen, lots of light, one minute walk to beach
- Primary: (917) 657-6440 (New York, USA)
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcoming deck on the front house
Sunset on beach, 500 feet away
Open concept living room
East Hampton, the famous 'Main Beach' is a short drive away
Back deck and out-door shower, 2500 sq. feet of decking
Morning walks on the beach
Two twin beds in the second upstairs bedroom
Historic East Hampton also have great shopping, and close to all
Pool / backyard
Pool 20'x 36', 3 feet to 8 feet deep
This private community also has it's own marina, yachting anyone?
Living room has tons of light
decking and planters
Walk the beach to exercise and to meditate
Downstairs bedroom with bath (queen)
Upstairs bedroom also has a balcony that overlooks backyard and pool
Sunset on private beach, which is 500 feet from end of driveway.
View - back of pool facing house
Close up of BBQ area
East Hampton, beautiful, relaxing and fun.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, April 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.