There is no better place to spend your vacation than The Tides at Tops'l! A true beachfront condominium, the Tides offers amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico, and beach and pool access is just an elevator ride down!
Also unique to the Tides, is that it is situated between Sandestin Resort and Four Mile Village (a nature preserve), so you are close to all the action without all of the crowds. The condominium is situated so that you can see the Gulf, but also the Choctawhatchee Bay as well as Four Mile Village. Truly great views all around. Our unit is on the 11th floor, so you really get an amazing vantage point.
We have just renovated the unit, and have put in a new kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Decor is from Pottery Barn.
* The Master Bedroom features a King size bed with a down alternative topper. So comfortable! The bedding is from Pottery Barn and the furniture is from Lexington. Under the Master Bed, you will find a pull out twin bed and mattress, perfect for extra sleeping for a child. There is a mattress topper in the Master closet.
* The very roomy Master Bath features a jetted tub, a HUGE shower (easily fits two people), and two separate sinks. There is a 37" Sony Vega TV and a combo DVD/VHS player.
* The Guest Bedroom features 2 twin beds (there are bedrails located under one of the twins for use with small children), and a TV with a built in VHS. Furniture is also Lexington.
* The roomy renovated Guest Bathroom features a shower/tub combo.
* The fully stocked Kitchen features brand new, top of the line, stainless steel appliances from Fridgedaire. We have also put in new granite countertops as well as fixtures. You will also find a washer/dryer combo for your convenience. The kitchen has an eat-in bar with 4 bar stools.
* The Dining area features a large table with seating for 6.
* The Living area features a sleeper sofa (sleeps 2) and 3 chairs. You will also find a selection of books, games and cards as well as menus (so many amazing nearby restaurants to try!). There is a 32" TV with a VHS/DVD combo.
* Our unit has FREE wi-fi.
* Our HUGE patio (400 sq. ft.!) features a dining table with 4 chairs, plus two adirondack chairs for total seating of 6. There is a tub for your beach toys and a rack for your swimsuits to dry.
The Tides features 2 pools, free putt-putt golf, tennis courts, shuffleboard, as well as a basketball court. There are also community grills. Our unit is stocked with a number of grilling accessories for your use. Next door at Sandestin you will find a number of award winning golf courses.
You will find beach chair and umbrella rentals on the beach.
There is so much to do in the area! The Shopping is amazing with luxury shops all around. Silver Sands is located about 3 miles away, which features upscale outlet shopping. There are 2 upscale outdoor malls in the area, and scenic 30A is right there with all the boutiques.
There are also water parks in the area, theme parks, museums, deep sea fishing charters, biking, theaters....I could go on and on.
You can purchase an amenity card with this rental. The rate is $45/day and gets you access to the fitness club, tennis clinics and clubhouse. You now no longer need an amenity card to access the lower pool, tiki bar and grill or the tram. The tram offers runs to Baytowne Wharf for no additional charge. There are a number of activities and restaurants located there.
Give us a call and we will help you have the most amazing beach vacation ever!
Keywords: Beach front, gulf front, water front, waterfront