Beachfront Condo, Newly Renovated, Pottery Barn Decor!(29 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Also unique to the Tides, is that it is situated between Sandestin Resort and Four Mile Village (a nature preserve), so you are close to all the action without all of the crowds. The condominium is situated so that you can see the Gulf, but also the Choctawhatchee Bay as well as Four Mile Village. Truly great views all around. Our unit is on the 11th floor, so you really get an amazing vantage point.
We have just renovated the unit, and have put in a new kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Decor is from Pottery Barn.
* The Master Bedroom features a King size bed with a down alternative topper. So comfortable! The bedding is from Pottery Barn and the furniture is from Lexington. Under the Master Bed, you will find a pull out twin bed and mattress, perfect for extra sleeping for a child. There is a mattress topper in the Master closet.
* The very roomy Master Bath features a jetted tub, a HUGE shower (easily fits two people), and two separate sinks. There is a 37" Sony Vega TV and a combo DVD/VHS player.
* The Guest Bedroom features 2 twin beds (there are bedrails located under one of the twins for use with small children), and a TV with a built in VHS. Furniture is also Lexington.
* The roomy renovated Guest Bathroom features a shower/tub combo.
* The fully stocked Kitchen features brand new, top of the line, stainless steel appliances from Fridgedaire. We have also put in new granite countertops as well as fixtures. You will also find a washer/dryer combo for your convenience. The kitchen has an eat-in bar with 4 bar stools.
* The Dining area features a large table with seating for 6.
* The Living area features a sleeper sofa (sleeps 2) and 3 chairs. You will also find a selection of books, games and cards as well as menus (so many amazing nearby restaurants to try!). There is a 32" TV with a VHS/DVD combo.
* Our unit has FREE wi-fi.
* Our HUGE patio (400 sq. ft.!) features a dining table with 4 chairs, plus two adirondack chairs for total seating of 6. There is a tub for your beach toys and a rack for your swimsuits to dry.
The Tides features 2 pools, free putt-putt golf, tennis courts, shuffleboard, as well as a basketball court. There are also community grills. Our unit is stocked with a number of grilling accessories for your use. Next door at Sandestin you will find a number of award winning golf courses.
You will find beach chair and umbrella rentals on the beach.
There is so much to do in the area! The Shopping is amazing with luxury shops all around. Silver Sands is located about 3 miles away, which features upscale outlet shopping. There are 2 upscale outdoor malls in the area, and scenic 30A is right there with all the boutiques.
There are also water parks in the area, theme parks, museums, deep sea fishing charters, biking, theaters....I could go on and on.
You can purchase an amenity card with this rental. The rate is $45/day and gets you access to the fitness club, tennis clinics and clubhouse. You now no longer need an amenity card to access the lower pool, tiki bar and grill or the tram. The tram offers runs to Baytowne Wharf for no additional charge. There are a number of activities and restaurants located there.
Give us a call and we will help you have the most amazing beach vacation ever!
Keywords: Beach front, gulf front, water front, waterfront
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Max. occupancy 6
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 11.5%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: My husband works in retail, and I am a stay-at-home Mom to two young children. We enjoy gardening, golfing, tennis and of course getting down to our favorite place in the world...The Tides at Tops'l!
Why the Owner Chose Sandestin, Miramar Beach, FL, USA:
Both my husband and I grew up in the panhandle of Florida. Since then we have traveled all over the place, and I can tell you the beaches in the Destin area are like no other.
- Primary: (980) 621-2668
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Balcony.
Dining area for 6.
A view showing just how large the balcony truly is.
Master Bedroom with new carpet and Pottery Barn bedding.
Full spare bathroom.
View of 4 Mile Village.
Side view from balcony.
Living and Dining room. New Queen sleeper sofa w/ Sealy Posturepedic mattress.
Newly remodeled kitchen with glass backsplash.
Master Bath with jetting tub and large walk-in shower, big enough for 2 people.
Spare Bedroom with Pottery Barn Kids bedding and decor.
Tides pool for guests.
View from Balcony.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.