Stylish Villa with Pool Near Rome
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
"Il giardino degli Ulivi" is located in Campagnano di Roma, an ancient village in the north of Rome, whose origins date back to Roman times.
The property is surrounded by a lush garden of 6,000 square meters, has a pool and two houses facilities.
Our property including various lobbies both internal and external, where you can enjoy breakfast and other meals in total comfort.
Main house (Fontana di Trevi): is approximately 200 sq mt, has three bedrooms, two modern and comfortable bathrooms - one with a big shower and one with a Jacuzzi - plus an elegant and bright living room, a big full equipped kitchen and a very nice dining room with a fireplace. There is also a laundry with a washingmachine. FREE WIFI.
- 1 bedroom: this large bedroom has one doublebed / two single beds and one small bed suitable for a children.
- 1 bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub
- One bedroom with a king-size bed
- One bedroom with a queen-size bed
- One bathroom with a big shower
External: big entrance, one large terrace, a delicious "pergolato" overlooking the swimmingpool, a large barbecue, big gas stove and a sink.
Annex building: is approximatlely 110 sq mt, has two bedrooms and two bathrooms with shower, a large and cozy living room with a big ancient fireplace, plus a full equipped kitchen decorated with majolica from Caltagirone. There is also a laundry with a washingmachine. FREE WIFI.
External: large terrace, wood burning oven, two large barbecues, gas stove and sink.
YOU CAN RENT ONE HOUSE, OR BOTH.
We can accomodate up to 10 persons, please check the avaliability of the other house of the propertie under the name "Luxury villa with pool near Rome"!
Il Giardino degli Ulivi is a place where you can enjoy the tranquillity of the countryside, just thirty minutes from the center of Rome; where you can relax in the pool after a day of shopping, a location that just allows you to escape from the chaos of the city without having to go too far, therefore a place where enjoy the Rome Slow Living
ARE YOU DREAMING ABOUT A VERY ITALIAN EXPERIENCE ?
You can participate at our cooking classes and learn from ludovica and paola cundari the art of cooking Italian!
There are also special gluten-free classes
Member since: 2014
- 200 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Water Skiing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $320.00
- Final Cleanings $106.67
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
In addition to the sights and beauty of the "Eternal City", we suggest you also visit some interesting places that are in the surrounding area of Campagnano:
- The Shrine of Sorbo dating from the fifteenth century and immersed in the naturalistic park of Veii (5 km);
- Lake Martignano (approx. 7 km), is an important natural reserve, famous for the opportunitiesof outdoor recreation and for its intrinsic beauty. The sports activities offered are horseback riding, cycling, trekking and of course swimming!
- The charming medieval village of Calcata (approx. 6 km), also known as the country of the artists, because in the old town have settled many art shops;
- For golf's lovers, at only 15 minutes from our villa there is the Official Italian Golf's Federation in Sutri, a picturesque town, rich in archaeological remains from the Roman era;
- The renowned Lake Bracciano (7 km) and the villages surrounding it: Trevignano, Anguillara, Bracciano with its famous castle "Odescalchi”.
- The ancient town of Viterbo (30 km), known as the "City of Popes", which also boasts beautiful surroundings, among which Villa Lante in Bagnaia and the park of Bomarzo;
- For engines lovers, nearby (about 1 km far) there is the famous racetrack of Vallelunga, one of the most important in Italy where you can watch the motorbike and car's race, try on the track your own car or partecipate at the course of "safe driving".
Year Purchased: 2015
About the owner: I have a degree in Philosophy at the University of Rome and I love to combine culture, good food and good wine!
Why the Owner Chose Campagnano di Roma RM, Italy:
You will fall in love with the stunning garden!
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
L'Olivella is a place where you can enjoy the tranquility of the countryside, just thirty minutes from the center of Rome; where you can relax in the pool after a day of shopping, a location that just allows you to escape from the chaos of the city without having to go too far
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Secular Olive trees of the garden
Bedroom detail 1
Pool view from villa
Garden and Pool
Dining room with ancient fireplace
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM