Sailboat Access Home with New Boat Dock and Tiki Hut!
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-28 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
With a great open layout and southern exposure view of a canal crossing, this cute 3 bedroom, 2 bath pool home accommodates up to 6 people. This beautiful open floor plan home will be a welcoming and peaceful retreat. Enjoy our spacious fully screened and south-facing lanai with solar heated pool and new boat dock and lift. Only minutes to Fort Myers. Quiet area but very close to everything.
Centrally located within Cape Coral for quick commutes to local restaurants and shops along with easy access to either Midpoint Bridge or Cape Coral Bridge into Fort Myers.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 1912 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Cape Coral has something with its numerous shopping malls for everyone. One of the biggest Florida with factory outlets , worthy of the name , is only 20 minutes away. 5 golf courses in the city , plus a further 50 within an hour's drive . There are also three marinas , beaches , and numerous tennis courts. For the kids and young at heart a water amusement park and since 1992 a Science Museum for children have emerged. Festive highlight of the year are the Oktoberfest (largest in Florida ) , which takes place during two weekends. Bands from Germany brought the Spirit and of course there are bratwurst and German beer. The festival of lights of boats on 2 Advent is an absolute highlight . About 100 boats - all types and sizes - decorated with electric Christmas lights , driving at dusk through the channels. The location right on the Gulf of Mexico makes Cape Coral so attractive. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Apr 30, 2017
28 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Booking Charge $30 + tax
- Cleaning Charge $150 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
Accomodation tax rate 11%
Security deposit $500; Cleaning charge $150; Booking charge $30.
Rent includes electricity up to $30.00/week, additional use plus applicable taxes will be deducted from security deposit.
Cash, Check, wire transfer, Paypal
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sunsplash Waterpark, Sanibel Island, Captiva Island, Fort Myers Beach, 6 Mile Cypress Slough
Brand new boat dock and Tiki hut overlooking the canal intersection
New boat dock and Tiki hut
Living room area
Second Bedroom with water and pool view
Third bedroom with two twin beds
Master bedroom with king size bed
Second Bedroom with queen size bed
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees