Family Friendly Los Angeles Home with Pool/Jacuzzi/Hot Tub Close to All(15 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 bathooms, sleeps 5
Please read details about rates and booking under "Rates" then click "View all rental rates." Check-in: after 4 PM. Check-out: 11 AM. Please contact us for other times
• 3 bedrooms - 2 bedrooms with queen beds (60 inches x 80 inches), 1 bedroom with single bed (39 inches x 75 inches),
• 3rd bedroom is home office with a single daybed, teak desk, Aeron chair, French doors, private patio w/chaises shaded by avocado tree,
• Pool & Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
• Step-down living room w/ leather couches, 39-inch LED 1080p TV, Blue-Ray DVD with Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, etc.
• Master BR w/queen bed, leather recliners, 55-inch LED 1080p TV w/ HBO & Showtime.
• Master bedroom has its own bathroom, with sink, toilet, tub, shower.
• Other bathroom has seamless glass shower door and high-end fixtures.
• Outside by the pool is a bathroom with sink + toilet.
• Full-size Washer & Dryer,
• Kitchen has LED 1080p HD TV, stainless appliances, gas stove, microwave, coffee maker,
Multipure filtered water, Nespresso machine, toaster, Cuisinart, blender/chopper, dishes & utensils - essentially everything except food.
• WIFI throughout entire house and yard,
• Stereo/CD w/Bose Acoustimass 5 speaker system in den w/iTunes Airplay access.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Master bedroom has gas log fireplace, leather recliners, 42-inch plasma TV, cable with HBO & Showtime, and a Roku. Office/Bedroom 3 has comfortable single daybed plus teak desk (made from a fishing boat hatch), Herman Miller Aeron chair and French doors opening onto a private patio with teak chaise lounge chairs shaded by an avocado tree....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Smoking is permitted in outdoor areas. There is a separate Guesthouse at the back of the property that we occupy when not traveling. It has no windows facing the pool/house and does not intrude on the privacy of Hesby House in any way. The guesthouse has its own entrance and separate gated/fenced garden, its occupants are never visible to the occupants of the House, making the back yard and pool area completely secluded and private....moreless
- Music Library:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $150
- Tax Rate 14%
Check in: after 4 PM. Check out: 11 AM. Please contact us for other times.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Valley Village is an enclave centered between Studio City, Sherman Oaks and Burbank that is perfectly located for everything Los Angeles has to offer.
Established in 1939, it is now home to musicians, film makers, actors and writers who are drawn to the quiet streets, charming homes, easy access to studios, the shopping and restaurants along Ventura Boulevard and the ability to become lost in nature on the trails in the Santa Monica Mountains that are just minutes to the south.
This is the perfect location for going to different parts of Los Angeles: the freeways to downtown, the beaches and other attractions are close by. And the canyon roads - famed Laurel Canyon Boulevard and Coldwater Canyon - offer a beautiful way of getting to Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Santa Monica.
Enter from the driveway and this is the view.
House has a convenient corner location.
Gas stove, DW, TV, microwave - pantry has w/ full size washer-dryer
Dining area has 6 chairs, can seat 8 comfortably.
Master bedroom has Queen bed and private bath with tub.
Second bedroom w/ queen pillowtop bed.
Single bed in office - very comfortable.
View from teak chaise lounge chairs
Pool with Jacuzzi that has bubble jets.
Hall bath: Italian porcelain tile, frameless shower door + Grohe/Kohler/Corian
Patio table viewed from dining area door
Welcome to Hesby House.
Den area as seen from the living room.
Living room, from den. Door opens to pool. There is now one more love seat.
Recent upgrade to 5-burner Gas Convection Range w/ cast-iron griddle + wok ring
Den as seen from dining area.
Master bedroom features leather recliner, 42' TV, cable with HBO/Showtime
Office has a single bed and its own patio w/ teak chaise loungers.
Teak chaise lounges outside 3rd bedroom, shaded by avocado tree
View of 3rd bedroom patio and door leading into living room
The convenient pool bathroom - doors at left for office/3rd bedroom.
Front porch w/ bench, 2 Adirondack chairs, table & lamp
Patio table - door goes into dining area.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.