|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
The property is a 7 room house in a quiet and family friendly area with a private back yard, Confortable bedrooms and spacious common areas. The property has;
• Full size bed, night stand and 9 drawers dresser
• TV and satellite
• full bathroom, towels and toilet paper provided
• huge walk-in closet
• ceiling fan
• linens provided
Bedrooms 2 & 3
• 2 twin size beds in one room and one twin
• reach-in closet
• ceiling fan
• linens provided
Bathroom in hallway
• full bath
• towels provided
• toilet paper
• 14 sq ft refrigerator
• gas stove – 4 range with oven
• microwave oven
• coffee maker
• island pantry cabinet
• 6 person bar-high dinning set
• 6 person dishes and utensils, cooking utensils
• stainless steel pot and pans
• covered terrace, back yard sitting area, porch
• patio sitting and dinning sets
Parking – off street
Close to all beaches, restaurants and attractions of Rincon and Aguada. Town services; USPS, US banks, sport complex with tennis and basketball courts, running track, marina surfing areas.
I've been the only owner of the property. Lived in it for almost 11 years. Since I've lived part of my childhood in a similar surf and beach town (Isabela) it was easy to feel at home and appreciate the simple and relaxing life of Rincón.
J. Quinones purchased this house in 2000
Road work forced me to drive along the PR-115 while traveling back home from UPR Mayagúez Campus. This was the first time I saw Rincón and the 115 road. I loved it, years later I was offered to see a new construction not knowing it was in the same area. My wife and I fell in love with the area and the property. We loved the privacy of the neighborhood, the creek in the backyard, the rural feeling thou easy reach of city life. And, of course, The Beach!!!
The property is located in an area very close to the beach life but feels like a country house. You can sit in the back yard enjoy the trees, birds and all the Caribbean habitat. and in less than 10 minutes be at any beach in Rincon or Aguada.
The house has all the comfort needed for a long or short stay for adults and children.
The were many things in the house that were not funcional. The sinks of both bathrooms needs to be repair, there was not water flow, the sheets of the beds were not clean, the drying machine did not work, the WiFi did not work, and there was no telephone signal in the house. The water flow was so slow that we could barely take a bath. I will never stay here again. My overall experience was horrible.
The home was lovely however, there are issues that need to be attended. Both toilets were none functional, living room T.V. did not work and neither did the DVD. Refrigerator was terribly hot and did not work. Kitchen utensils were very old and full of rust so that very little could be used. Towels and bed sheets were old and not clean. No toilet paper was provided. Master bedroom bathroom sink did not work and needs a replacement of the faucet. Windows did not close and turning handles were broken. This home has great potential however, all this needs to be done. Home needs curtains and refrigerator is in need of proper repair so that freezer door opens fully and with ease. Overall things may have been more pleasant.
From the moment I booked my reservation to the moment I arrived, the communication and coordination of my stay was fabulous! The communication they had with me was phenomenal, and being that I arrived on a early AM flight, I was able to reach the homeowners at 3AM in order to obtain guidance to the home! I traveled to this home with my 3 children and it was such a peaceful neighborhood, calm quiet and yet sooo close to major attractions/town and stores! I would definitely repeat my stay at the Quinone's home as it was such a great getaway for us! All the pictures depict exactly what the home looks like!!
Nice house with a lot of space on a nice neighborhood. Will Definitely get my business again for sure.
Great place safe very spacious, clean beautiful backyard great neighborhood. Just a couple of minutes from beaches and town. We were much happier than we would have been staying on the beach. Very close yet much more relaxing and laid back place to rest. All the amenities of home very spacious . Very easy to find and perfect for families and couples. Way better than staying in a crowded hotel. If I can ever get back I most certainly would stay there again.
We were staying at that property for five weeks in August/September 2015 and we had an overall ok stay at it. There were numerous things that however spoilt our stay somehow. After around three weeks we informed him about all the shortfalls of the house, but apart from an appology mail nothing happened:
1. We were allowed to exceed the total number of people by one baby ( we had her own crib with us). So the landlord knew we needed all beds available in the house. When we arrived we had to learn that one bed frame was broken. So my mom had to stay in a broken bed for 9 nights (they left earlier than we did).
2. The Internet wasn't working for one whole week. Admittedly, the landlord tried his best to make it work (even his brother came one night to fix it). In the end it turned out that there was no valid contract at all and he had to get a completely new provider for the Internet. Doing a lot of trips over the island we were dependent on the net and had to spend a lot of extra money on roaming fees. On top of it, the new provider's modem/router was not a wifi one. So we bought- again on our expenses a wifi router. Till today we were not compensated for that.
3. The state of the kitchen was a mess. The counter was clean but the cuttlery and the dinnersets as well as the pots and pans were so dirty, we hardly couldn't use them. We cleaned some of it for use and left the rest where they were. Again, we informed the landlord about it, but nothing changed.
4. The garden and the bbq grills were not able to use. No maintainance of the garden itself (high lawn) and both bbqs were so disgusting we didn't even try to clean them.
5. Also the on- site assistance wasn't sufficient. He named us his neighbor who we could contact in case we need help. The neighbor was very friendly and helpful as much as she could. But there were so many things she just couldn't know. For example how to work the microwave. It took us ages to find out that you had to activate the power with a tiny button first before it could be used. Also we only figured out by chance that the tumble dryer works with gas, how to use the remotes in the house for the TV's and so on and so on.
In my opinion this house needs some maintainance and a property manager. If the landlord can get rid of these propblems, I would be more than happy spending another holiday in the house. But for now, it's not worth more than the two stars.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
|After Stay Cleaning Fee||$100|
Additional cleaning services for during stay can be added, full ($100) or partial service ($50).
Partial includes; bathrooms cleaning, replacement of used towels and bed sheets.
Full adds; furniture dusting, floor and kitchen cleaning.
Guests booking a single week can add a partial cleaning by adding $25.
Booking two (2) weeks includes a partial cleaning.
Monthly rate includes a full cleaning.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.