About the property
- Condo1186 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
• This beautifully renovated villa is complete with new cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, washer/dryer, tile floors and free internet. This villa is an end unit, with windows on 3 sides ... creating a light airy feeling. The balcony overlooks two tennis courts and has a partial view of the Palmetto Dune's golf course.
• Our three bedroom, two bath villa is conveniently located in building 4 at Hilton Head Resort, 663 William Hilton Pkwy, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928. Enjoy a view of the tennis courts and a limited golf course view from your private balcony.
• The living room has a queen-size sleeper sofa making this villa sleep 6-8 comfortably. The living room has a large flat screen television with separate DVD player.
• The gorgeous kitchen is fully-equipped. It includes refrigerator with icemaker, stove/oven dishwasher, all cookware, utensils, coffeemaker, coffee grinder, blender, toaster oven and microwave. There is also a wet bar with sink and granite counters.
• The master bedroom is beautiful with king-size bed, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, as well as a private bath with a hair dryer, tub and shower.
• The second bedroom is furnished with a queen bed and walk in closet. A flat screen TV is provided for your enjoyment.
• The third bedroom has 2 twin beds and a flat screen TV with DVD player. A full bath with shower is just outside the door ... complete with a hair dryer.
• Just an eight minute walk across our private boardwalk (no roads to cross) to the secluded beach. The resort provides a scheduled golf cart shuttle down the boardwalk to the beach on a seasonal basis. Enjoy the scenic saltwater marsh that is abundant with wildlife including egrets, herons and crabs. At the beach there is a private cabana, CoCo’s that serves food and drinks. You can play beach volleyball (may not available during winter months). We provide beach chairs, beach toys and a rolling beach cart. All you need to bring is your bathing suit and sunblock!
• Our gated resort is centrally located at mile marker 7 with 24 hour security. Enjoy our amenities which include two outdoor pools and one heated indoor pool plus kiddie pool. Brush up your tennis game on one or our six lighted tennis courts.
• Take a jog on our new indoor jogging track or work out on our new exercise equipment, then rejuvenate yourself in the sauna or hot tub. All of this is included free with your stay. Bike rentals can be delivered to your villa.
Please check our 2 bedroom unit in Hilton Head Resort at VRBO #352452
Keywords: 3 Bedroom / 2 bath Condo, Villa, Private Beach Access. Totally renovated with granite kitchen & stainless steel appliances.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 4, 2018
My husband and I have been visiting Hilton Head for 25 years and have been renting condos in Hilton Head for the past 15 years. We are now retired and we live a short distance from Hilton Head Resort.. We pride ourselves in being great landlords and we do what we can to make your stay fun and problem free. We both spent our careers in the gourmet food business working with european importers in chocolates, cookies and other goodies. We have 3 children and 5 grand children. We love Hilton Head and know you will too! My husband and I have been visiting Hilton Head for 25 years and have been renting condos in Hilton Head for the past 15 years. We are now retired and we live a short distance from Hilton Head Resort.. We pride ourselves in being great landlords and we do what we can to make your stay fun and problem free. We both spent our careers in the gourmet food business working with european importers in chocolates, cookies and other goodies. We have 3 children and 5 grand children. We love Hilton Head and know you will too!
Owner purchased this Condo in 2011
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Fantastic time and excellent amenities. A++ Location.
Mary Jo was an excellent host. The condo was spacious and the amenities were second to none. We traveled with my daughters, my wife and both sets of grandparents. Our eleven year old loved the pools and the gift shop. Our five month old got to swim for the first time in the indoor pool which was perfect to avoid sun on her little skin. The boardwalk to the beach is beautiful and once you get to the beach it is equally stunning. We collected shells and enjoyed several beautiful sunrises. The outdoor grill area was perfect for a big family feast and the kitchen provides everything you need to cook like you were at your own home. It was easy to book and find and we will most definitely be returning next year. Thank you Mary Jo!!! We can’t wait to be back!!
This was a beautiful condo with plenty of space. We enjoyed our quick weekend away and couldn't have asked for a nicer place to stay. It was quiet being on the corner and loved all the windows! We loved having a washer and dryer right in our condo. Our girls loved the beach and tidal pools and found lots of fun creatures to study. We got our exercise in with the walk to the beach but the boardwalk and marshy area was beautiful. Mary Jo was very easy to work with. We may have found a new favorite beach to visit more regularly. Definitely would stay here again!
This was our second time staying. Very clean, convenient and comfortable.
Hilton Head weekend vacation!
The place cozy and perfect for two couples and some of our friends. I wish the rooms had curtains to keep the sun from coming in when we slept but other than that, it was a great place to stay. It had extra blankets and the kitchen was stocked with dishes. Would definitely visit again!
A Family Tradition
We've stayed in this condo now for 6 years straight and look at it as more of a foregone conclusion that it is where we are going to stay when we visit Hilton Head. Mary Jo is wonderful to work with and very responsive to every need.
We have two small kids so each year it feels like a different vacation that Hilton Head Resort and Mary Jo easily accommodate. This year it was mostly the beach and Coco's and biking to breakfast at The Bagel Shop or French Bakery whereas in years past it's been the indoor pool (because of some cooler weather), Lawton Stables, Salty Dog, and Harbor Town.
The condo itself is close to everything and we love this particular condo because it's on the end of the hall and very quiet in building 4. Thanks Mary Jo and we'll see you again soon!
Thanks, Adam. We love having you and your family at our condo and are so happy you enjoy coming year after year. What a great tribute. Thank you.
Jan13 to Mar16...1918
The unit had everything and the host was always available and helpful.....if the elevators and sauna worked the rating would have been better
This condo is centrally located mid-island in Hilton Head. There are grocery stores, Sam's Club, drug stores, restaurants, golf, mini-golf ... and everything else to make your stay a pleasant experience.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates subject to change until rental is confirmed. Contact owner for monthly rental pricing