2 bed, 2 bath with loft, parking, WiFi & 1 block up from the Boatslip Resort
- english, french, spanish
About Mark Levine
I have loved Provincetown since I was a kid in New England so when the opportunity for me to join the community presented itself last year, I was over the moon. I call my little place at 40 Bradford, 'The Bluephinn' and I can promise you that's it's pretty hard to leave...
Mark Levine purchased this Condo in 2013
Why Mark Levine chose Provincetown
I fell for this place because of its charm and insanely-convenient location. I love to bike all over Provincetown but based on this location, I only use my bike for exercise these days. It was built in 1850 but was renovated only a few years ago so it has all of the amenities you would want from an easy, kick-off-your-sandals and hit the beach get-away.
What makes this Condo unique
In a few short steps, you can pick up a rental from Ptown Bikes, get a snack at Devon's Deep Sea Dive or hit the beach in a short block down the hill. This part of the West End is surrounded by quaint homes and friendly folks and our little place has a white picket fence surrounding a charming little garden. We hope you love our sunny, upper loft-style condo in Ptown as much as we do.
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
A great condo in a perfect location
Three of us spent the week in this 2 bed, 2 bath condo. The space is cozy, as expected in Ptown, but with surprisingly spacious bedrooms and a well-appointed kitchen. Window AC units do a great job of cooling off the bedrooms, and in the common space the cross-breeze of open windows in the living room and skylights in the kitchen make it beachy and comfortable. And you absolutely cannot beat the location ... steps from Mussel Beach, a block from Pop+Dutch, 2 blocks from Boatslip! The owner is very responsive and super easy to deal with – I'd recommend him (and this condo) to anyone looking for a great stay in Ptown.
You gents are super sweet! Loved having you and come back anytime!! Best, Mark
Great condo. Very nice location; walkable to everywhere even the beach!
So glad to have you back — thanks again for staying!
Had a great stay!
Owners were very responsive and the apartment was just what we needed. Great location as well. Highly recommend this property
Thanks fellas! Very kind and such a pleasure to have you! Hope to see you all back in Ptown soon. Best, Mark
Fantastic Location, Great Host
The home was super cute, clean and well kept! The location is great if you want to stay off Commercial and avoid all the noise and foot traffic. Getting to the heart of the area is literally a 5 minute walk. The host was gracious and even offered to Amazon us an iron and ironing board since he didn’t have one on property. Would we stay here again, 100% yes!
You gents are the best! Glad you have fun and come back soon!
Property was perfect
It was centrally located, clean and nicely decorated.
The best of everything!
Just returned from a week The Bluephin. Thanks Mark for making us feel so welcome! Absolutely loved the place and give it 5 stars!
I’ve compiled all the comments from my travel companions and outlined them below. As you will see, we loved this place and had no complaints.
· Very cute well maintained house and garden.
· Private stairs to this unit are at the back of the property. We never saw or heard the tenants in the lower unit.
· The place seemed bigger than in the photos, especially the kitchen.
· Nice remodel yet still charming. Loved the rare corner toilet in the guest bathroom.
· Extra clean, good layout for 2 singles or 2 couples
· Extra nice-sleeping mattresses and plush bath linens
· A/C allows good sleep on even the warmest of days.
· I spent more time relaxing and napping in this place than I ever have in Ptown. It’s just that comfortable. Yet, everything else is just steps away.
· Convenient full-sized washer and dryer washer and dryer located in the basement.
· Large kitchen that allowed for full preparation.
· Apple TV, Bluetooth speaker, etc.
· Very convenient to all the hot spots and best restaurants of PTown. Perfect for those that don't want to rent bikes, but…
· …if you do rent bikes, Ptown Bikes is right next door! Makes it simple for pick up/returning bikes.
Mark – the owner
· I had to call Mark after one of my friends accidently locked himself out of his bedroom. Mark was very quick to respond and help us get the issue resolved quickly. In addition, he just made us feel very welcome and was excited for us to enjoy the place and Ptown.
· Mark has a Ptown “cheat sheet” with his recommendations on restaurants, etc. I’m glad I read through it because otherwise we wouldn’t have tried Mac’s Seafood – just past and across the street from the Stop N Shop. Walked in with no wait and had an amazing meal there. Highly recommend.
We had a great stay there! Can’t wait until next year!