The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Ideal location for your family, spa or golf getaway on Amelia Island Plantation. Inviting accommodations, quality decor and all the amenities you demand. This 1,200 square foot villa is decorated tastefully in casual resort decor and is walking distance to the beach (path to beach is about 100 yards away). On the fourth/top floor of the building, it is private and quiet with a balcony overlooking the pool and golf course through shady oak tree tops. The balcony has two comfortable chairs with ottomans and a drink table for your enjoyment (new as of 12/09). Loveseat, reading chairs and a dining area for six. AT&T hi-speed wi-fi is provided inside the unit, and the Plantation has various locations with wi-fi. New carpet as of mid-December, 2009. The family room also features a stereo system, DVD player and VHS player. A variety of board games, cards and books are also stored in the family room for your enjoyment.
Additional Information: A lovely living room/dining room area features a Taylor King sofa (with pullout double bed), Loveseat, reading chairs and a dining area for six. AT&T hi-speed wirelessinternet is provided inside the unit, and the Plantation has various locations with wi-fi. New carpet as of mid-December, 2009. A new 32' flat screen television is in the family room. All have cable channels. The family room also features a stereo system, DVD player and VHS player. A variety of board games, cards and books are also stored in the family room for your enjoyment. I ALSO PROVIDE 4 BEACH CHAIRS, 2 BEACH UMBRELLAS, 6 BEACH TOWELS, AND 2 BEACH CRUISER BICYCLES (bikes=$40.00 a day value). The kitchen features GE appliances including a 4-burner electric cooktop/oven with microwave, a refrigerator/freezer with icemaker and dishwasher. All are in excellent condition and the kitchen is fully stocked with cookware, utensils, small appliances, dishes and more. Adjacent to the kitchen is a laundry room.
I am also looking for VRBO members to trade/swap with. If you have a condo that I can use, let me know and we can negotiate a swap!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- The two bedrooms feature comfortable mattresses, nice linens and pleasing decor. Both bedrooms have blinds, curtains and black out shades to provide maximum sleep enhancement. Each bedroom has its own television. New pillow-top mattress, high quality installed 4/09. - Convertible Bed: Sofa has standard sofa bed mattress....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Central air/heat with thermostat - Sheets, pillows, pillow cases and bath and kitchen towels provided. Beach towels also provided. - Washer and dryer are Inside unit, in dedicated laundry room - Elevator (unit is on top, 4th, floor) - There are (3) tvs and all have cable. There is also a DVD player in the family room. Main family room tv is 32' high def. flat screen. - This pool is not heated. - All appliances are nice. Kitchen is fully stocked with utensils, pots and pans, dishes. - Pots, pans, utensils and dishes are provided -- plus coffeemaker, blender, microwave oven. - Small balcony with 2 chairs, ottomans and drink table. New furniture 12/09. - Ocean View: 4th floor/top floor unit, Live oaks obstruct view. Walk is just a few hundred feet to the ocean on a paved path. Easy to go back/forth. - Board games available. - Minimum Age Limit for Renters: Must be 21 or older....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
Rates: 3/1 - 11/30 is $180/night, $1260/week. 3 night minimum required. 3 night weekend rate is $600 plus housekeeping. Housekeeping $85 added to rental rate, free with weekly rentals. No additional fees/taxes included. Refundable security deposit $250. No smoking/No pets. Rates may be higher for holiday periods and FL/GA football weekend.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
30 minutes North of Jacksonville airport
This location is ideal because there is a pool on-site, the beach is 100 yards away ( A 3 min. walk), the entrance gate is .5 miles away, the conference cente is .4 miles away and walking and biking to the spa and shops is easy (.8 miles away.)
Other Activities: Boating, Basketball Court, Miniature Golf, Shelling, Wildlife Viewing, Health/Beauty Spa, Shopping, Kayaking, Racquetball
Comfortable, bright family room w/tv & access to balcony overlooking pool
Private master bedroom w/king size bed, tv, closet area and separate bath
Spacious, comfortable bedroom with 2 full-size beds and tv - sleeps 2-4
Clean, well-equipped kitchen opens to Dining and Family Room
Front exterior of 4-story building w/elevator, walk to beach is approx 100 yds
Street in front of the condo
Fishing dock at Audry Island playground
Marsh view / walk on west side of island
Walk from condo to the pool
One of many nature walks
one of many nature walks
Basketball court and playing field at Drummond Point
Path to beach from villa just outside the parking area, only 100-150 yards away
Vanity area leading to bathroom inside Master Bedroom
Dining/Kitchen area with pass through counter - seats 6
On-site pool facing lagoon and golf course
Quaint shops and restaurants are fun to explore in downtown Fernandina Beach
Bike / Walking path in front of condo
Playground at Drummond Point
Tidal creek dock on west side of island
Board walk to beach, approx 3 minute walk from condo
close up of balcony
Walking trail to beach. Picture taken from condo parking lot.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Response time Within 24 hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 11/16/2016
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.