• Ocean front 2 bedroom / 2 bath 1000 sq. ft. condo facing Southern California’s best 'hidden' beach
• Unobstructed 180 degree water/sand views from living room, dining room & kitchen with private patio of NW corner, ground-level unit
• Fully-furnished with modern furniture and fixtures
• Two-car (side by side) secured gated parking + guest parking and street parking
• High ceiling great room with two sleeper sofas, brand new 65” 4k Sony Smart TV with super high end in-wall surround sound speakers & sub-woofer, Epson all-in-one printer (with fax capability), reading bench with adjustable down lighting
• Each room (incl. bathrooms and beachfront patio) has SONOS wireless music system, surround sound speakers and volume control knobs linked to stereo, TV, DVD player, and iPod connection so you can always feel groovy!
• Children and Pets totally ok! (with pre-approval and pet deposits)
• Perfect spot for surfing, paddle boarding, surf fishing, beach combing, jogging, beach yoga.
Volleyball court steps away. FREE use of 2 bikes, surfboard, skim boards, boogie boards, bocce ball, cornhole (bean bag toss) game, loads of games for adults and kids. Even sidewalk chalks and paints to test your artistic abilities.
Literally right on the sand with unobstructed 180 degree views from Redondo Beach to Malibu. Quiet location (like having your own private beach in Los Angeles!) with magical sunsets and dolphins.
Super convenient: Less than 15 minute drive to/from LAX airport (around $12 Uber, Lyft or cab fare each way)
Marina Del Rey is the largest small-yacht harbor in the world. It’s just minutes from all the excitement of Los Angeles, Venice Beach and Santa Monica. Conveniently situated near the I-10, 405 and 90 freeways, you can quickly get to the Walt Disney and Sony studios, go party in Hollywood and relax by the beach after the frenzy...A 10 min drive to LAX to the south and 10 min drive north to the famous Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) on your way to Malibu!
Relaxing getaway pad for you, your family & friends in a quiet location, walking distance to LA’s best local recreation and nightlife!
Short walk or quick bike ride to
o Washington Street: Cow’s End for coffee…try the vanilla chai tea latte!; burgers & billiards at The World Famous Hinano Bar, wine and pasta at C&O Trattoria, Baja Cantina, The Whaler, Mercedes Grill, Le Cellier Wine Bistro, Starbucks, Cold Stone Creamery, and other restaurants, grocery stores, bike and surf board rentals, shopping.
o Venice: Pier, Muscle Beach, boutique & trendy Abbot Kinney Blvd., and the famous Venice Boardwalk, Google and other “Silicon Beach” companies
o Santa Monica: Pier, all the great shopping and restaurants on 3rd Street Promenade, hip Rose Avenue, and Main Street
• Includes: Two (2) Secure gated side-by-side parking spots: an absolute luxury at the beach! (additional guest parking spots and street parking also available)
• FREE: daily delivery of the USA Today newspaper, , bottled water, coffee (decaf, regular & flavors), tea, popcorn, Soda Stream (+ flavor packets)....surprise welcome gifts and more...
• Rent will also INCLUDE Turbo speed wireless internet and Time Warner Cable service with DVR, SONOS wireless music throughout the property and ON THE BEACH! listen to your favorite music while laying out or playing volleyball on the beach! (Netflix also available)
• Spa tub in the master bathroom (phenomenal water pressure & NEVER run out of hot water!....extra large water heater….trust me, this is a HUGE plus when you want to soak after a sunset jog on the beach or a quick swim in the ocean)
• Other amenities include:
o GE Profile French Door fridge, dishwasher, & Advantium microwave
o 2 Tempur-Pedic beds...one is adjustable with massage!) with plenty of fluffy pillows and blankets
o new Miele Washer & Dryer
o double pane Milgard sliding glass doors and windows with privacy shades
o Interior & Exterior heaters
o Outside shower: for a rinse after a few hours of surfing, kayaking, or paddle boarding
o High thread count sheets, towels, coffee/tea, bottled water, free restaurant & local attraction recommendations
o “Instant Hot” Filtered cold & hot water (sink dispenser), garbage disposal, stove/oven, Calphalon cookware, Cuisinart auto grind coffee maker , blender, juicer, ...everything you need in the kitchen
o Use of Ocean Kayak, SURFBOARD, toys, board games, beach chairs, blankets, mask/snorkel/fins
o floor to ceiling mirrored sliding glass doors and exclusive closets in both bedrooms
o brand new Waterpik Medallion 5-spray shower heads in both bathrooms…oh yeah!
o Bose radio/CD player/alarm clocks
o Table & chairs on patio overlooking the beach (for your new 'home office')
*** IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING A LONGER LEASE OR PLAN ON MOVING TO THE LOS ANGELES AREA, I AM A REAL ESTATE AGENT WITH KELLER WILLIAMS IN MARINA DEL REY, CA. SEARCH ME ONLINE FOR MY CONTACT INFO AND I CAN SHOW YOU ADDITIONAL PROPERTIES THAT FIT YOUR RENTING OR BUYING PARAMETERS & SET UP PRIVATE TOURS. (You can also find me at my first name and last name dot com.) Baron Bruno