Exclusive Fully-Furnished Luxury 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Condo on the Beach!(33 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2bd/2ba incredibly fun beachfront condo with amenities & activities for everyone
• Unobstructed 180 degree water/sand views from living room, dining room & kitchen with private patio of NW corner, ground-level unit
• Fully-furnished with modern furniture and fixtures
• Two-car (side by side) secured gated parking + guest parking and street parking
• High ceiling great room with two sleeper sofas, brand new 65” 4k Sony Smart TV with super high end in-wall surround sound speakers & sub-woofer, Epson all-in-one printer (with fax capability), reading bench with adjustable down lighting
• Each room (incl. bathrooms and beachfront patio) has SONOS wireless music system, surround sound speakers and volume control knobs linked to stereo, TV, DVD player, and iPod connection so you can always feel groovy!
• Children and Pets totally ok! (with pre-approval and pet deposits)
• Perfect spot for surfing, paddle boarding, surf fishing, beach combing, jogging, beach yoga.
Volleyball court steps away. FREE use of 2 bikes, surfboard, skim boards, boogie boards, bocce ball, cornhole (bean bag toss) game, loads of games for adults and kids. Even sidewalk chalks and paints to test your artistic abilities.
Literally right on the sand with unobstructed 180 degree views from Redondo Beach to Malibu. Quiet location (like having your own private beach in Los Angeles!) with magical sunsets and dolphins.
Super convenient: Less than 15 minute drive to/from LAX airport (around $12 Uber, Lyft or cab fare each way)
Marina Del Rey is the largest small-yacht harbor in the world. It’s just minutes from all the excitement of Los Angeles, Venice Beach and Santa Monica. Conveniently situated near the I-10, 405 and 90 freeways, you can quickly get to the Walt Disney and Sony studios, go party in Hollywood and relax by the beach after the frenzy...A 10 min drive to LAX to the south and 10 min drive north to the famous Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) on your way to Malibu!
Relaxing getaway pad for you, your family & friends in a quiet location, walking distance to LA’s best local recreation and nightlife!
Short walk or quick bike ride to
o Washington Street: Cow’s End for coffee…try the vanilla chai tea latte!; burgers & billiards at The World Famous Hinano Bar, wine and pasta at C&O Trattoria, Baja Cantina, The Whaler, Mercedes Grill, Le Cellier Wine Bistro, Starbucks, Cold Stone Creamery, and other restaurants, grocery stores, bike and surf board rentals, shopping.
o Venice: Pier, Muscle Beach, boutique & trendy Abbot Kinney Blvd., and the famous Venice Boardwalk, Google and other “Silicon Beach” companies
o Santa Monica: Pier, all the great shopping and restaurants on 3rd Street Promenade, hip Rose Avenue, and Main Street
• Includes: Two (2) Secure gated side-by-side parking spots: an absolute luxury at the beach! (additional guest parking spots and street parking also available)
• FREE: daily delivery of the USA Today newspaper, , bottled water, coffee (decaf, regular & flavors), tea, popcorn, Soda Stream (+ flavor packets)....surprise welcome gifts and more...
• Rent will also INCLUDE Turbo speed wireless internet and Time Warner Cable service with DVR, SONOS wireless music throughout the property and ON THE BEACH! listen to your favorite music while laying out or playing volleyball on the beach! (Netflix also available)
• Spa tub in the master bathroom (phenomenal water pressure & NEVER run out of hot water!....extra large water heater….trust me, this is a HUGE plus when you want to soak after a sunset jog on the beach or a quick swim in the ocean)
• Other amenities include:
o GE Profile French Door fridge, dishwasher, & Advantium microwave
o 2 Tempur-Pedic beds...one is adjustable with massage!) with plenty of fluffy pillows and blankets
o new Miele Washer & Dryer
o double pane Milgard sliding glass doors and windows with privacy shades
o Interior & Exterior heaters
o Outside shower: for a rinse after a few hours of surfing, kayaking, or paddle boarding
o High thread count sheets, towels, coffee/tea, bottled water, free restaurant & local attraction recommendations
o “Instant Hot” Filtered cold & hot water (sink dispenser), garbage disposal, stove/oven, Calphalon cookware, Cuisinart auto grind coffee maker , blender, juicer, ...everything you need in the kitchen
o Use of Ocean Kayak, SURFBOARD, toys, board games, beach chairs, blankets, mask/snorkel/fins
o floor to ceiling mirrored sliding glass doors and exclusive closets in both bedrooms
o brand new Waterpik Medallion 5-spray shower heads in both bathrooms…oh yeah!
o Bose radio/CD player/alarm clocks
o Table & chairs on patio overlooking the beach (for your new 'home office')
*** IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING A LONGER LEASE OR PLAN ON MOVING TO THE LOS ANGELES AREA, I AM A REAL ESTATE AGENT WITH KELLER WILLIAMS IN MARINA DEL REY, CA. SEARCH ME ONLINE FOR MY CONTACT INFO AND I CAN SHOW YOU ADDITIONAL PROPERTIES THAT FIT YOUR RENTING OR BUYING PARAMETERS & SET UP PRIVATE TOURS. (You can also find me at my first name and last name dot com.) Baron Bruno
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2013
- On floor 1
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
There are about 6 steps up to the unit from the beach level and another 5 steps to get to the kitchen and bedroom level, so make sure you are ok with this if you have small children or anyone with mobility issues. We also have plastic plug protectors to protect the younger kids, beach toys, and sidewalk chalks....moreless
- Non Smoking Only:
It seems like this is the most dog-friendly beach in Los Angeles. If you want to bring your dog with you, let us know and we can try to work something out with you (including liability and pet deposit)....moreless
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Both bedrooms have tiled floors, mirrored sliding closet doors, and places to put all your stuff. Bose Wave Radio alarm clocks in both rooms, as well as smart TVs with cable movie channels, Netflix, Hulu, etc The entire property, including both bedrooms (and bathrooms) have wireless SONOS surround sound, so you can listen to your favorite music (cable music channels, radio, or iTunes connection) or listen to your favorite sports game using your cell phone or tablet. Reading lights in both bedrooms, as well as micro USB and iPhone chargers (in case you forgot yours at home!) Small wall units in each room to put your keys, wallets, cell phones, etc. so they are easy to find. Extra high-thread count sheets, towels, Kleenex, orchids, fresh flowers. There is a Miele stacked washer/dryer in the closet of the 2nd bedroom should you want to clean beach towels, linens, etc. There is laundry soap, bleach, iron & ironing board, lint rollers, steam unit luggage rack, and lots of hangars....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- * Brand new Waterpik shower heads in both. * White Caesarstone & Moen fixture in Bathroom #2 * Jacuzzi Tub in Bathroom #1 * Plenty of towels, safety kits, other amenities as available. * All-natural soaps, body wash, shampoo, conditioners provided! * Hairdryer * ALSO COMPLIMENTARY & AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO USE DURING YOUR STAY: toothbrushes, toothpaste, hair care products, Qtips, make up remover wipes, vanity mirror, epson salts, bubble bath, sewing kit, shoe polishing kit, nail file, cotton balls, lotion, razor, shave gel... (Let us know if you want us to have anything else ready for you and we can get the place set up & stocked before your arrival). We can go to the grocery store and/or drug store to pick up items you need PRIOR to your arrival, just email me a list of items. (No extra charge for us taking care of this for you!)...moreless
- Thanks for checking out my property! I know you will love it! If there is something you'd like me to do for you in advance of your trip, just let me know. I can also decorate the place for birthdays, surprises, special occasions. Don't want to stop off at the grocery store after the long flight, just email me a list of things you want at the store, and I will load up the fridge & cupboards for you! No extra charge! Sweet! Stocked bar, wine, free bottled water, free coffee (regular & decaf), free daily USA Today delivery, free popcorn, free bath salts for the jacuzzi tub..... basically.... I'm going to spoil the heck out of you whether you like it or not !!! : ) If you forget something, no worries...I have a big bag of essential bathroom items like: toothbrushes, deodorant, toothpaste, sunscreen, etc. If you have questions about the place, dates/rates, etc., please contact me. I will do my best to accommodate you and your guests. Now...what dates did you have in mind?...moreless
Bring your Kindle! I do have plenty of local menus and history books on Marina Del Rey, Venice, Santa Monica, and Culver City, as well as various "tourist" pamplets and flyers for local attractions....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
Yes, every room is hooked up with SONOS wireless stereo sound, including the outside patio facing the beach and outdoor shower. This system is friggin' incredible! Just download the Sonos app!...moreless
*Brand new entertainment center with 65" Sony wall mounted TV with in wall speakers * Brand new flat screen Smart TVs and Cable TV boxes in each bedroom (with Netflix, Hulu+, Amazon Prime YouTube...)...moreless
LOTS! Frisbee, volleyball, football, chalks for drawing on the walkway in front of the condo, plastic bucket, brand new kites, and other toys to keep kids entertained. Bring (or buy) new ones as well....moreless
- Video Games:
- Video Library:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
Kitchen table with3 benches + 4 wooden bar stools. The kitchen table & benches fold up and can be carried (carefully) out on to the beach for a magical meal at sunset with your toes in the sand! : )...moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 7 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
Fitness Room / Equipment:
Our fitness room is right out your front window: - 2 bikes - 2 surfboards - 2 kayaks - 1 standup paddle board - swimming - jogging - beach combing - riding bikes to Venice & Santa Monica - skateboard...moreless
The condo comes with two side-by-side gated secure parking spots practically right under the unit. Very convenient. Look for the #6 on the storage unit against the wall. That's where you park! ...moreless
- Hair Dryer
Not really needed at the beach, but we do have radiant heat in each room & portable space heaters if you need them. We also have heated blankets w/ dual sided remotes, so each person can feel toasty...moreless
Turbo speed with wireless enhancer (yes, you can get wireless internet on the beach!) We will give you the wireless info when you arrive. SURF THE INTERNET WHILE YOU ARE SITTING ON THE BEACH!...moreless
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
Two pull out couches here (if you need them). This is the lounge oasis where you can relax, watch the new 65" Sony smart TV, listen to SONOS music, surf the internet, take a nap, read a book & relax!...moreless
The condo comes with two side-by-side gated secure parking spots practically right under the unit. Very convenient. (middle bays to the right) There are also guest spots and street parking available....moreless
- Towels Provided:
Super easy to use: Miele (cool European brand) with soap & bleach included. Further instructions will be in your Guest Manual, but hopefully you won't have time to do laundry since you are relaxing! ...moreless
Cuisinart auto-timer coffee grinder & brewer, as well as a French Press & a Keurig coffee machine (with all the coffee and creamer pods for you to use FREE, as well as our variety of teas. Hooray!...moreless
Dishes & Utensils:
Plenty of everything you can imagine. This is my primary residence, so it is stocked! (Please also consider using the available paper plates, plastic cups, utensils, etc. to make clean up a breeze!)...moreless
GE Profile. Digital dials are on the top. Super simple should you choose to use. Dishwasher tablets (soap) and all cleaning products also included. But don't clean right now...go enjoy your vacation!...moreless
Calphalon pots/pans Keurig & Cuisinart automatic grinder/coffee maker w/timer & FREE COFFEE Juicer, Blender All the BBQ stuff, kitchen amenities you'd have @ home Filtered Insta-Hot & Cold water...moreless
- Pantry Items:
GE Black French Door Profile (freezer on the bottom). Use as you wish, as well as anything left in the fridge, freezer or cupboard. Mi casa es su casa! We can help stock it before you arrive....moreless
*Ceramic cooktop GE Profile with warming burner * Calphalon non-stick dishwasher safe pots & pans * Full spice rack, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper * All necessary kitchen utensils...moreless
2 bikes available FREE. If you need more, you can rent them on Washington Street, a very short walk. I usually have discount coupons/codes for you too. Also check GroupOn & LivingSocial.com for deals...moreless
There are boat rentals available in Marina Del Rey, and probably online as well. If you are a member of a yacht club, use your reciprocal membership to get you in to one here in Marina Del Rey....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
Kayak / Canoe:
We have 2 kayaks!, life jackets, and paddles you can use. You can also rent inside the Marina on an hourly or daily basis. It is so much fun! You should try it if you never have! Look for dolphins!...moreless
BBQ on the patio is yours to use. It is a new REC TEC grill, smoker, rotisserie! It is SO fun to use! Plug it in, set the timer & make sure that there are enough wood pellets in the hopper! Mmmm!...moreless
Water Sports Gear:
Surfboard, skim board, boogie board, Mask/snorkel/fins, volleyballs, paddle ball & rackets, tennis rackets, basketball, football, frisbee, baseball balls & gloves, kite, bocce ball, bean bag toss game...moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 22 - Nov 22, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 23 - Nov 23, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 24 - Nov 24, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 25 - Nov 25, 2017
1 night min stay
Dec 28 - Dec 28, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 29 - Dec 29, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 30 - Dec 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 31 - Dec 31, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Pet Fee $300
- Addl guest/nite (over 4) $60
- Cleaning Fee $200
- Taxes Not included
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Owners will be available locally to provide additional services like:
* decorating for special events
* pre-purchasing groceries & having them ready for you when you arrive
*restaurant recommendations (We provide a huge binder of menus)
*local area suggestions, incl discounts
*(if we're available: airport transfer, for additional fee)
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
This place seriously has just about everything within walking distance. If you have any questions, just shoot me an email. I manage a local real residential and commercial real estate team, so I have a LOT of resources available for you!
(Let me know if you're interested in possibly doing a long term rental or might consider making a property purchase....I can arrange private showings and send you available properties based on your budget, timing and goals.)
If you have any other special requests, call or text me 424.465.3225. I will tell you about the best things to do and places to go in the LA area, and help get this place stocked up and ready for your arrival! See you soon! Paradise awaits. : )
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: I am a professional who co-manages a residential and commercial real estate team (Keller Williams - Marina Del Rey) who loves meeting people, working hard, having fun and traveling (just like you!). I grew up in Scottsdale, AZ and spent time in San Francisco, New York City, Copenhagen, Denmark, and Costa Rica. I love wine and beer tastings, music festivals, checking out new places, and listening to plenty of indie and 80s alternative music.
Why the Owner Chose Venice, Los Angeles, CA, USA:
This property is where I want to retire. It's been a life long dream for me to have a place on the beach where I can enjoy wonderful energy, fresh air, and the magic of nature, and I want others to be able to enjoy this place as well. Too many places on/near the beach are empty with 'investors' or owners who never understand the amazing gem they have - AND can share with others! I wanted something incredibly convenient since we love walking, meeting people, shooting pool, drinking beer and devouring the tasty burgers at Hinano (the 'locals' bar, a short walk away). Yes, there are plenty of other choices, but what makes this place extra unique is that I know the area very well, and can give you ideas, suggestions, help make reservations, and have the fridge and cupboard stocked with goodies before you get here. I want you to spend time 'hanging out' having fun, so I am always be available to help you figure out how to turn on the TV, or tell you the best local sushi bars (Hama) or how to navigate your way around this massive metropolitan area (if you want to do a fun drive up the coast to Malibu for celebrity sight-seeing, see the stars on Hollywood Blvd, check out the old Farmer's Market and Grove outdoor shopping mall, try a famous Pink's Hot Dog, visit the Hollywood sign and Griffith Observatory, or spend the day at the Getty Museum. It's all right here and we'll help you make the planning easier - and more rewarding.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
See my answer above. I will be your private concierge. Tell me what you want to have in the fridge before you arrive, and we'll stock it for you! (No more having to go to the grocery store before you arrive.) No one lives in the condo above the unit, and the owners in the next building are also rarely there. It's seriously like having your own private beach and building. I love it ... and hope you will too!
- Primary: +1 4804446688 Best time to call is between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. PT
- Secondary: +1 4244653225 Best time to call is between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. PT
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Wow! View from the patio! This is what you get to see every day you are here!
Wow.....you can see all the way to Malibu! Let's walk down to the Venice Pier, rent some bikes and cruise the famous Boardwalk to Muscle Beach and Santa Monica.
Kitchen table (that can be folded up and brought to the beach!) flowers, etc.
Bring your art supplies...better yet, leave them at home...we have some here for you. Try your hand at crafting some of your own watercolor sunsets. Incredible!
Welcome to your very own paradise!!! Sunset cocktails? Surfboard rental? Dinner cruise? A quick boat ride to Catalina island? Paddle boarding with dolphins? Walk to Venice Boardwalk? Cuddle up with a good book? Ah....peace & quiet? Fun in the sun with the kids? LA's best beach? It's all yours: what are you waiting for?
Very cool...an outside shower. What a view!
Brand new shower heads with hot water and amazing water pressure....I'm in heaven!
Second bathroom with caesarstone counter, and all-natural bath products
Master bath with jacuzzi tub, vanity mirror, hair dryer, plenty of "extras"
Oceanfront patio, with outside shower, BBQ, + shed full of all your beach gear!
Yes! This is where you could be staying...right on the sand! OMG!
Another view of the master bedroom w/mirrored closet doors. Are you relaxed yet?
Surfboards, kayaks, stand up paddleboard, bikes, games, toys, paradise,Book Now
comfy bench sitting area & table with huge couch, ottoman, smart tv, Sonos, wow!
Full service kitchen with high end GE Appliances and everything you need
Nice sitting bench to relax and enjoy the sounds of the ocean
Yep, that's where you could be staying....right in front of the beach!
Say what? This place has a jacuzzi tub also??? We are SO renting this place!
Beautiful second bedroom w/Queen TempurPedic, Smart TV, Bose Radio, & storage
Master bedroom with Queen TempurPedic, LED fireplace, Smart TV, Bose Radio, etc.
Enjoy the RecTec BBQ, smoker & rotisserie right from your patio on the beach!
Volleyball right out your front door...sweet!
This is right in front of the property. Only thing missing is YOU!
You'll have photos just like this to share on social media and save in your digital photo album! Best vacation ever!!!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.