Summit County is known as "Colorado's Playground" for a good reason! With breathtaking natural scenery, world-class skiing, miles of hiking and biking trails, funky boutiques, and fine restaurants, this mountainous area has something for everyone to love - no matter the season! Nestled at the base of world-famous Keystone Resort, this charming 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental condo is a perfect blend of comfort and convenience!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Bedroom 5: 4 Twin Beds, Pullout Bed
After a day out on the mountain, put your ski gear away in the 2 ski lockers and head to the inviting living room to spend time with your guests. Relax in front of the fireplace while you watch your favorite TV show, play board games with your guests, or simply read a good book.
If your guests are hungry after a day on the slopes, the full-kitchen, complete with granite countertops and new appliances, has everything you need to prepare tasty meals - Including an espresso maker, George Foreman Grill, and popcorn popper!
While you're staying at this cozy condo, be sure to take advantage of all the community amenities the complex has to offer. The on-site recreation center has a heated indoor pool and steamy outdoor hot tub, so in a matter of minutes you can be splashing in the pool or soothing your tired muscles in the toasty jacuzzi bubbles.
At the end of the day, your guests will be happy to retreat to one of the inviting bedrooms. Adults will love the well-appointed master bedroom suite, which features an en-suite bathroom, deck overlooking the Snake River, tasteful two-toned paint, and a blond chair rail.
While adults rest in the comfort of the master suite, children will adore spending nights in "the bunkhouse room." This fun room features bunk beds, a futon, a wood-burning fireplace, and big-screen TV with a DVD Player and VCR.
Perhaps the best part about this condo is its phenomenal location. The condo is located right across from one of Keystone's minor lifts, so you can quickly head up the slopes. If you prefer to ride the main lifts, you can take the free shuttle, which stops just outside the building, to River Run Village.
You'll also be just 5 miles from Arapahoe Basin and 10 Miles from Loveland or Breckenridge. The home is also located just steps from miles of scenic hiking and biking trails, which are a perfect way to explore the majestic beauty of the Rocky Mountains. What are you waiting for? Your Keystone escape awaits you!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, 2 ski lockers and ski racks, board games, paperback novels, porta-crib, fireplace and so much more
- Community amenities include an indoor swimming pool, outdoor hot tub and charcoal grill
- Fantastic Keystone location - Situated right at the base of Keystone along a free shuttle bus route! Easy access to hiking and biking trails
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Marijuana is prohibited at this property. A fine of $500 will be imposed to the renter if there are signs of smoking of any kind at this property
- Must be at least 25 years to book
- The check-in and check-out times are firm unless specifically arranged with the Local Contact via email in advance. Violations of the check-in/check-out times will result in additional fines.
- Additional taxes and fees may apply