This beautiful house sleeps 6 comfortably (6-8) has been renovated recently keeping many of the original Victorian features whilst modernizing throughout.
* historic market town * beautiful lake district * coast-to-coast route *
Large characterful house in quiet hillside area of penrith with fantastic views over the lake district.
Please note that this is a listing for the use of the whole of our house (as per description below), it is a self catering rental and does not include breakfast as our other listings may.
- large kitchen/dining room
- with dish washer and washing machine
- lounge with TV/DVD/audio/Google TV
- shower & WC
- bedroom 1 - double bed, sofa and wash basin.
- bedroom 2 - twin beds, easy chair
- large bathroom with bath, double shower & WC
- bedroom 3 - double bed, wash basin &
- mezzanine lounge with double sofa bed
Sleeps 6 comfortable but will sleep up to an additional 2 persons on floor mattresses on the mezzanine lounge of bedroom 3 (limited privacy and steep staircase to access). Please contact owner if you wish to enquirer about this option as it is only suitable for certain parties. There is an additional small charge for bed linen of £10 for this option. Please also note that dining seating downstairs is limited to 6/7. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU WISH TO USE THIS OPTION.
Bed linen is provided but you will need to bring your own towels.
High chair and travel cot are available on request.
Well behaved pets allowed on request - please contact us before booking.
Please note that this property has steps to access the property and stairs in the house to access the bedrooms. The ladder stairs to access the very top floor lounge are steep.