Escape, Forget, Recharge to This Gorgeous Ultra-Private Compound Featuring Histo(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
A Spectacular Pastoral Setting, Featuring A Country Manor & A Carriage Home.
Escape to a private pastoral compound comprised of a historical home and a guest carriage house sitting on eight lush acres. The main country manor house offers three spacious bedrooms, including an en suite master with an attached private office, 2.5 baths, living, dining, entertaining spaces and a generous eat in kitchen. The carriage guest house offers an additional three spacious bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Both houses offer open living, and original architectural details coupled with modern conveniences and comforts. Pool, privacy, and picturesque scenery await anyone looking to escape. Two-week minimum stay.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 3175 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- A spectacular pastoral setting, this historic compound features a country manor home and custom built guest house on 7 acres. The main residence is beautifully restored and appointed with period antiques and original architectural details. Two delightful sunrooms flank the living and piano rooms. A formal dining room with French doors leads to a private stone terrace. The generous eat-in kitchen is outfitted with top of-the-line appliances and two dishwashers. There are 3 bedrooms including an en suite master with attached private office. Each exquisite marble bath features a beautiful antique commode. The Carriage house is flooded with light and casual chic decor. There are 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and open living and dining space with French doors leading to a terrace overlooking the pool and views of the vast land reserve beyond. Ultra-private and serene, the park-like grounds are filled with native trees, plantings and flowering plants....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
-Please note that I am also offering the property from Memorial Day - July 31st at a rate of $90,000. There was not enough room on the "Rates" page to include this.
- Please note that I am only interested in renting the property for long stays - dates are listed under my rates.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Please contact Property Owner for payments type accepted
Cancellation Policy: Please contact Property Owner for more details
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Shelter Island Historical Compound is located in Shelter Island, New York. We are two hours away from New York City and offer everything you will need to recharge. Outside of our home, you will find Shelter Island to be a quaint and calm town that offers wonderful dining, beautiful natural trails, access to water, biking and dozens of other relaxing activities to help you recharge and refresh.
- Primary: +1 5169723004
Links to more information:
Privacy, greenery, and peace.
Historical Shelter Island Home
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.