3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8
Moab Lodging and Property Management
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
Great place to stay in Moab!
This house was excellent for the 4 night stay in Moab. Location is great and the hot tub was good after mountain biking. Would stay here again.
The condo had everything we needed. The hot tub felt great after days of hiking.
Very impressed overall with this property & location!
We stayed in this rental for 7 days and were very happy with the unit overall. It is spacious, centrally located 2 blocks from Main Street, and comes with most all of the amenities you could possibly need. We especially enjoyed using the large kitchen and dining area, hot tub, and fire pit. In addition, the bedrooms are nicely sized and the beds/ pillows are very comfortable. Having a washer and dryer in the unit was a bonus!
While this unit was great overall, there are a fews cons from our stay that prevented us from giving this unit a perfect rating.
- The dishwasher did not actually clean the dishes (even if pre-rinsed) so we ended up having to wash all of our dishes by hand.
- The air conditioning was temperamental. We would have to adjust several times a day and the main living area would always be at least 5 degrees warmer than the bedrooms.
- The unit directly to the west of #347 had two extremely loud and aggressive dogs that would bark at us anytime we came and went. They were outside most of the day and prevented us from being able to enjoy the side patio area because they wouldn't stop barking at us. While this is of no fault to the rental company, it did detract from our stay.
- The temperature of the water in the shared swimming pool was very cold. Too cold to be enjoyable, even after being out in the heat for several hours.
- When we arrived, the back yard was littered with dog poop and there were dirty dishes in the kitchen cabinets.
- The garage is advertised as a two car garage; however, it is not big enough to accommodate a truck. In addition, there is not a remote for the garage door so you have to park your vehicle in the driveway and go into the house to open the garage door before you can pull in and park.
Again, despite the cons listed above, this is a great unit overall! We would likely stay here again and would recommend it to others!
Great home on a long trip
The hot tub was awesome and the views were great. Nice location close to everything.
If you're heading in from Colorado to Moab take hwy 128. Almost as nice as Arches NP.
Overall clean and nice
The condo was clean and well stocked, the hottub was great, however there were a few issues that if addressed would have made this place even better. The hammock was broken, we were not able to use it, the next door neighbors dogs barked anytime someone was outside. Which made it hard to enjoy the backyard as we had planned. The room with the queen bed, the blind pull string was broken and sitting on the window ledge. When the blinds in that room were pulled up it sounded like sand was running down them. The doors had holes from the door stoppers.
Other than that the place was good and the transaction went well.
As a side note, sprinkler information would have nice to have had as items were left in the backyard overnight and got wet. Had we known there were sprinklers we would not have left those items out.
Thanks so much for your review and feedback. We have addressed these issues, thank you for bringing them to our attention!
Hope to see you in Moab again.
Great Moab Adventure Headquarters
Great house. Clean and well stocked. Great location. Close to down town.