The house is indipendent: bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and livingroom are private, very suitable for a couple or a family, so you will not share anything with unknown people.
Like your own home, you will get the keys and you will be the owner for your entire journey.
Of course if you are a group of friends, you will share an entire flat with your buddies.
The right balance between comfort and space cozy, comfortable, quiet and located in a strategic area of central Rome. Public transportation is very close to the apartment and you can reach the Colosseum and the city center in a ten minute walk.
It is available the ADSL network cable and or WiFi, a HD TV, the ability to use multimedia files via USB, to make your relaxation more comfortable and pleasant.
The tourist tax is € 3.50 per person up to 10 consecutive nights, there will be an additional cost(this cost is not included in the homeaway final price)
CHECK-IN TIME - FROM 12:00 P.M. TO 01:00 A.M.
CHECK-OUT TIME - 12:00 P.M.
Remember to bring with you documents (passport, ID card) in the absence you can not check-in.
Please ask always to the Host to arrange it and check the follow options:
- arrival time without changeover is allow in the morning before 12:00 p.m., maybe the flat will be not ready but you can drop your luggages safe in the flat or nearby the termini rail station type this string in internet search engine "kipoint left luggage", address Via Giovanni Giolitti, Rome;
- arrival time from 12:00 p.m. to 21:00 p.m., ask to the Host to arrange it;
- arrival time from 21:00 p.m. to 23:00 p.m., it will charge you 25 Euros and it will be be paid cash in the flat;
- arrival time from 23:00 p.m. to 01:00 p.m., it will charge you 35 Euros and it will be be paid cash in the flat.
Arrival will take place at agreed time, any delays (flight or train cancellation, delays due to unforeseen events, etc.) must be reported in order to arrange a new check-in.
For any delays beyond 60 minutes from the agreed arrival, there will be an extra cost of 10 euros per extra hour to be paid upon check-in.
Arrival time after 01:00 a.m. is not allowed, you must contact homeaway and make arrangements for alternative accommodation at least for that time and make arrangements with the host for a new check-in.
If there isn't any further reservation in the same day, it's possible extend your stay, please ask for it.
Check-out is at 12:00 p.m.: without any changeover, you can keep saftly your luggages in the apartment
ADDITIONAL COSTS (for light, gas and water).
ALWAYS CONTACT THE HOST
You always can reach me, available with apps to mobile with andorid system to any agreement, but in general, let me know in advance your arrival time and in any case call me or contact me through homeawayapp or with any other app on the phone with andorid system without any problem.
Once inside the apartment, you have respect for objects and decor. You will find bedding and towels in the closet. Always remove your shoes inside the apartment. I expect the guests to have fun and enjoy a unique experience and enjoy all the comforts of home, that's all, I wish you a fantastic stay in Rome.
INFORMATION NOTE AND REGULATORY REFERENCES ON THE LEASE
This apartment called "Casa dei Colori" advertised through this website is governed by Italian law, in accordance with article 1, paragraph 2, letter C, 431 of the law of 9 December 1998, in this case, with the following options:
- lease agreement for "weekend" formula, means for a short period;
- lease contract for "holiday home" formula, means for a maximum period of 29 days.
To learn more about this topic, read the following references on the homeaway website.
For requests for rental periods in excess of the aforementioned cases, contact and make arrangements with the Host through the appropriate homeaway messaging.
RESPECT FOR THE REST AND THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Please keep silence from 22:00 to 07:00 in respet to the neighbory.
The bus stop (code 76628) closest to the apartment is at 20 mt. before Via di Porta Maggiore, for the following lines
- 105, with destination Termini Station;
- 105F (holiday), with destination to Villa Borghese;
- 50, with destination Termini Station;
- N12 (night) with destination Piazza Venezia.
The metro stations on line A (red line) are three and very close:
METRO "A" - "Manzoni" line A (red line) located in Viale Manzoni / Via Emanuele Filiberto;
METRO "B" - stop "Vittorio Emanuele" line A (red line) located in Piazza Vittorio Emanuele;
METRO "C" - stop "Lodi" line C (green line) is located near the intersection of Via La Spezia, Via Orvieto and square Camerino.
You can reach us by train from Rome Fiumicino:
- The Leonardo Express, service non-stop, with departures to Rome every 30 minutes and journey time of 31 minutes, the ticket costs around € 14,00 at station ticket offices.
- The train FL1, connecting node stations in Rome, including Rome Tiburtina (in 47 minutes), with departures every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 30 days at the weekend, the fare is about € 1 00 + € 8.00 surcharge if to Fiumicino Airport.
If you have your own transportation I suggest you park in an area gratiuta in Piazza di Porta Maggiore, I'll give you exact directions.
access throughout the apartment.
Interaction with Guests
Since the welcome until the end of the stay will be available and if available to visit if required.
Other things to Highlight
At 10 minutes from the old town you will find places where you can spend a night drinking cocktails and meeting new people
Teatro Ambra Jovinelli
Places of worship
Santa Croce in Gerusalemme
Church of St. Eusebius
Church of Saints Vito and Modesto
Church of Saint Anthony all'Esquilino
Church of St. Alphonsus Liguori
Church of St. Anthony of Padua all'Esquilino
Church of St. Mary of Good Help in the Amphitheatre Castrense
Church of St. Margaret Mary Alacoque
Church of St. Mary Immaculate all'Esquilino
Oratory of Saint Mary of the Immaculate Conception
Chapel of St. Helena
Chapel of the Holy Family of Nazareth
Chapel of St. Mary of Sorrows all'Esquilino
Church of the Holy Cross to the Termini Station
Oratory of Santa Margherita
Church of San Giuliano all'Esquilino (disappearance)
Historical Museum of the Liberation
Historical Museum of the grenadiers of Sardinia
National Museum of Musical Instruments
Historical Museum of Infantry