Spectacular Ocean-View Vacation Villa with Pool and Hot Tub(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedroom, 4 Baths, Sleeps 7 adults + 2 kids
Amenities: Churrasqueira (custom typical outdoor barbecue grill), jacuzzi, pool, internet, satellite tv, dvd player with a selection of movies, linens, bath & beach towels
• Swimming pool: deep, newly-lined and professionally maintained, colored underwater night lighting, fence and ocean view;
• New hot tub on front patio to enjoy sunset and ocean view while relaxing in the massage jets;
• New clothes washer and dryer;
• New kitchen stove/oven range;
• New custom-built stone and brick BBQ / Churrasqueira with stainless steel grill and charcoal pan;
• Flat screen color TV with satellite dish and service, DVD player and selection of movies;
• Wii game set and assorted games, toys and books; Wireless Internet
• Maid service available during your stay (at an extra cost and required for over two weeks stay)
• 3 bedrooms & 4 full bathrooms with new shower booths;
• Sleeps up to 7 adults and 2 children in 3 huge bedrooms with vaulted ceilings;
• Master bedroom and 1 guest bedroom have en suite full bathrooms;
• Custom-built children’s double bunk bed;
• Custom-built working desk in master bedroom suite;
• Sheltered lower front patio / porch with hot tub and ocean views;
• Full-width upper sun deck off master bedroom suite, with ocean views;
• Rear mountain-facing and side decks from both additional bedrooms with ocean views;
• Fully equipped sunny and large eat-in kitchen with new stove/oven range, microwave, dishwasher, coffee and espresso machines; eat-in kitchen table seats 6 adults;
• Front dining room area;
• Living room with fireplace and comfortable couches
• swim in the pool;
• soak in the hot tub;
• bask in the sun;
• body surf or play in the ocean waves;
• build sand castles;
• search for treasure and unique seashells and stones;
• walk, jog or run along the dramatic and spectacular ocean road leading to Cabo Mondego light house;
• hike and explore in Serra da Boa Viagem national park;
• cook and eat gourmet meals;
• dine out at several nice restaurants in the area;
• take day trip excursions to wonderful historic, cultural and natural sights in Coimbra, Luso, Bussaco, Obidos, Fatima, Leiria, Porto, Aveiro and Lisbon.
Casa do lobo is located in lovely and peaceful Murtinheira, just north of Cabo Mondego and near Praia de Quiaios on the “Silver Coast” of Portugal.
Miles of clean sandy beach are a 5-minute walk down from the house, and you can enjoy a boardwalk stroll to Praia de Quiaios, which has restaurants, bakery, grocery and a hotel.
It is a 20-minute drive to Buarcos/Figueira da Foz where you will find an extensive shopping mall with all necessary provisions, cinema, restaurants and entertainment, as well as a yacht marina and daily market for fresh fish, meats, fruits and vegetables.
It is approximately 1h30m drive from Porto Airport and 2h from Lisbon Airport, and there are many interesting attractions to stop and visit en route.
Use of an automobile during your stay is necessary.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 7-9
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning fee per week $100
- Property Damage Protection $99
Payment may be made in USD or equivalent current value in EUR or GBP, upon written confirmation of amount by owner.
Discounts available for multi-week bookings: 10% off for 2 weeks; 15% off for 3 weeks or more. Please inquire.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Coimbra is one of the most beautiful old cities in Europe.
http://www.portugaldospequenitos.pt/ Children will love this place!
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We are an American and Portuguese family with two young children. We love our vacations at Casa do Lobo, and the kids so enjoy swimming in the pool and playing on the beach. We have had many friends and extended family stay with us on some of the best and most memorable vacations of our lives.
Why the Owner Chose Quiaios, Portugal:
We decided to buy Casa do Lobo almost at first sight. The combination of ocean waves, swimming pool and mountainside and the peace and beauty of the area are what drew us to the place. We can run, jog or hike along the road with incredible views of the Atlantic ocean, and we can swim in the pool, enjoy miles of sandy beach or soak in the hot tub.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
With 3 large bedrooms each with a big double bed plus one extra pull-out bed and a kids' double bunk, four full bathrooms, a big well-equipped eat-in kitchen, backyard barbecue grill and lots of outdoor deck space, there is a lot of room for family and friends to relax and enjoy together.
- Secondary: +1 9144095326
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of Casa do Lobo
Driveway & parking area
Kitchen breakfast bar with seats
Upstairs landing with beautiful archway
Kitchen with gas stove and oven, microwave, electric teapot, espresso machine.
Living room, cable TV & stereo
Custom-made kids double bunk bed in guest room
Rear upper deck facing mountains
The Atlantic Ocean
We love shopping for fresh fish at Figueira da Foz market
View from Serra da Boa Viagem
Front patio view & fenced swimming pool
Deep swimming pool, newly-lined, with underwater colored lighting
Hallway bathroom with shower
Master bedroom with cathedral ceilings, en suite bathroom, seating area, terrace
Kitchen eating area
Living room, fireplace
Beach to south with lovely rock formations; miles of the rest of the beach is all pure sand
View of our sandy beach from Serra da Boa Viagem above the house
Marina in Figueira da Foz harbor
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.