Beautiful 4 Bedroom, 5.5 Baths, Ocean Block(38 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 4 Bedrooms + TV Room W/Convertible bed, 5.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
- Enjoy hardwood floors throughout the living, dining, kitchen, family, bonus room and powder room.
- Ceramic tile in the foyer, laundry and baths and carpet in the bedrooms.
- The bathrooms have Yorktowne cabinetry and Virginia culturedmarble tops.
- First floor Bonus room with 55' LCD HDTV & Queen sofa bed. This room has a privacy door and access to the back lower deck.
- Second Floor has 3 bedrooms. Queen (Back), 2 Singles (Middle) & 2 Singles (Front). Each Bedroom has its own bath. The Front and Back Bedrooms have private decks & cable TVs.
- The 3rd Floor has a master bedroom with a king bed, bath and private deck + cable TV.
- The 3rd Floor living room includes a Queen sofa bed.
- The 3rd Floor main living area includes a gas fireplace. A 47' LED HDTV is located above the fireplace. The living room provides access to a large covered deck, which includes a large table with chairs and loungers. All walls and ceilings are insulated for noise & comfort control.
- There is elevator access from the garage/storage area to all floors of the house.
- There is a private outside shower off the back deck.
- The back yard is completely enclosed with a privacy fence.
- Garage storage area includes a separate full refrigerator for easy storage and access to beach drinks and food.
- Room Sizes:FLR1 Family RM = 14.6x14.4, FLR2 Front Bed RM = 14.2x11, FLR2 Middle Bed RM = 13x10, FLR2 Back Master Bed RM = 15x14, FLR3 Back Master Bed RM = 13x11, FLR3 Kitchen = 13x14, FLR3 Dining/Living RM = 14x24, FLR3 Master Bed RM Deck = 6x11.5, FLR3 Front Porch = 10x15, FLR2 Front Bed RM Deck = 10x13, FLR(s) 1&2 Back Decks = 6x11.5
Keywords: Sea Isle City, New Jersey, South End, Beach Block, 4 Bedroom, 5.5 Baths, 5 Decks, East Unit, 5 houses to beach, New Construction, New Furniture, Sleeps 10 Ocean View
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Sleeps 10 - King (3rd Flr Master/with Balconies), 1 Queen (2nd Flr Back Bedroom/with Balcony), 4 Singles(2 in 2nd Flr Middle Bedroom & 2 in Front Bedroom/with Balcony), Queen Sofa Bed (1st Flr Bonus Room with privacy door) All Bedrooms, including 1st Flr Bonus Room have a Bathroom. There is a powder room off the 3rd Floor Kitchen area....moreless
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
- No Weekend Rentals!
- All rentals are Sat to Sat!
- Security Deposit Refund is strictly dependent on house being left in the same condition it was in at check in!
50% Due Immediately Upon Contract Execution, Final Payment Due 30 Days Prior to Checkin. Security Deposit = 15% of rental rate.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: I am a telecommunications contractor, who loves the beach/shore. My wife and I have been visiting close friends in Sea Isle for years and made the decision to purchase in 2010.
Why the Owner Chose Townsends Inlet, Sea Isle City, NJ, USA:
This house is located on the south end of Sea Isle, near Townsends Inlet. A family friendly, quiet, peaceful vacation home. It is 5 houses from the beach. I was told by the previous owner that this is one of the highest grade level locations in Sea Isle, making its location ideal. This house site was purchased in 2010 as an investment property. The original house was demo'd late 2010 and new construction was completed 7/15/11.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We take pride in attempting to provide a clean, consistent rental property. The home is only a couple years old, with a high end custom kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinets and all new appliances. There are new flat screen LED TVs in the Living Room and Bonus Room. With 5.5 baths, every bedroom has their own private bath, in addition to the Bonus Room having a private separate bath. In addition to private baths, all bedrooms have their own private deck(s). There is elevator access at all levels of the house, including the garage.new.
- Primary: 302-351-5637
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
25 East 78th Street Front
Back Deck off 1st FLR Bonus RM showing Outside Shower DR on Right
3rd Floor Deck Water View
3rd Floor Kitchen
3rd Floor Kitchen to Front Slider Picture
3rd Floor Master Bedroom, includes separate bath and private deck
2nd Floor Front Bedroom, includes full bathroom & private deck
2nd Floor Back Bedroom, includes bathroom and private deck.
Original Demo'd Structure - 2010
Post Demo Empty Lot - 2010
2nd Flr Middle Bedroom, showing bathroom
2016 78th Street Dune Replenishment Project facing south
Front Drive and Garage
Outside Side Entry Door into First Floor Foyer
3rd Floor Covered Deck - Includes large table with Chairs
3rd Floor Dining Room
3rd Floor Living Room, showing gas fireplace, LCD & slider to covered deck
3rd Floor Master Bedroom Bathroom
2nd Floor Middle Bedroom, includes separate bath room.
2nd Floor Back Bedroom Bath
Original Demo'd Structure - 2010
Framing - 2010
2016 78th St. Dune Replenishment Proj facing north
2016 78th St. Beach Access facing south
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.