Your Own Roman Holiday!
Newly renovated apt, AIR CONDITIONING/heating, sleeps 4 (+ crib and cot), 1 bathroom + kitchenette; cozy private patio.
Green neighborhood with adjacent park: parking available. Perfect for young and old alike!
Ground Floor and garden level, easy access with luggage, no steps/stairs. Double bed and sleeper-sofa, 1 armoire, flat screen TV, WIFI; bathroom (toilet, bidet, sink and shower). Kitchenette with two hotplates, microwave, refrigerator, table/4+ chairs, all cooking and eating utensils, table linens). Washer/dryer, iron.
All bed/bath linens provided. Iphone available. Baby things (strollers, high chairs, car seats, etc.) available.
Concierge/Doorman; gated community.
A TWO-MINUTE WALK TO:
1. Typical open-air produce market for all your fresh fruits and vegetables, bread, cheese, fresh fish and meat;
2. Charming home-style restaurants frequented by the locals, including authentic pizzerias and ice-cream shops;
3. Intercity bus/train (also direct to/from Fiumicino airport).
A TEN-MINUTE WALK TO:
1. The Vatican/Saint Peter’s Basilica;
3. A stroll along the Tiber.
A delightful way to spend a “Roman Holiday” in a lovely residential neighborhood, living like the Romans do, with typical breakfast bar just steps away, along with a newspaper stand, mini market, drugstore, hairdresser, and stage theater.
Are you a walker/jogger? Villa Pamphili, the biggest park in Rome, is a 15 minute walk away, perfect for running or walking.
Cleaning service available upon request at an additional charge.