Casa Nova: Secluded Adobe Home Close to Canyon Rd and Plaza(24 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-6 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Beautiful adobe home with gardens and views that sleeps 6
This is a unique and beautiful home with historic significance. It is tastefully decorated and has an open feel with the touches that are typical of older adobe homes like plaster walls, nichos, wooden-beamed ceilings and a kiva fireplace in every room. The main dining room table seats 8 people comfortably and there are additional outdoor dining areas on the portal and in the garden.
You will have a feeling of old Santa Fe, but the home has all the modern conveniences as the result of an extensive remodel in 2011. The beds and linens are top quality and new. All of the appliances are new and the home has all the amenities like wireless internet and premium cable TV. The home decor is a blend of our Southwest roots (I'm from California and Jane is from south Texas) and our adopted Thai homeland where I work as a geologist. Jane is an artist and most of the artwork on the walls are naturally her own. The home is comfortable in all seasons with radiant heating and evaporative cooling (for a touch of humidity).
This house is a unique property in the heart of Santa Fe's Historic Eastside. We are proud to share this home and know you'll like it as much as we do.
Please see HomeAway listing #910740 for details and photos if you want to include the optional 2 bedroom Casita (sleeps 4).
Roger, Jane and Chloe
Short-term rental license #60287
Santa Fe City Business License 13-00108630
Keywords: Walk to plaza, Canyon Road, Museums, Rail yard, Private, Downtown, Eastside, Families, Parking, Single Family Home, Guest house, Casita, Casa Nova,
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 6-10
- King size beds (1) Main house California King (extra long king-size bed) in Master bdrm. All beds new firm, luxury pillowtop mattresses by Simmons., Queen size Beds (2) NE bedroom in main house and casita 2nd bedroom have queen-size beds, Twin or Single Beds (4) Two twin beds in the NW bedroom of the main house and two in the casita main bedroom....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Wonderful outdoor space adjacent to undeveloped 7 acres in the heart of the Eastside Historic District. Recently remodeled with all new appliances, quality linens and beds. This is a beautiful house with stunning views and an open feel. No steps inside the house and mostly level grounds. Really spectacular location easily accessible to all of the main Santa Fe attractions like the Plaza, Canyon Road and the Museums. The main home (3 bdrm) can be rented separate from the Casita (2 bdrms -1 bath) or all together for larger groups. This is our dream home and we hope you'll agree....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Computer Available
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
(7) The main house has a fireplace in each bedroom, one in the living room and one in the dining room. The casita has two fireplaces...one in the dining room and one in the room with the queen-size bed....moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
(2) Newly remodeled kitchen in main house with stone counters and stainless-steel appliances (Bosch dishwasher, DCS gas stove, etc). Casita kitchen has gas stove, dishwasher and all the basic necessities....moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 10 - Dec 16, 2016
4 night min stay
Dec 17 - Jan 4, 2017
6 night min stay
Jan 5 - Apr 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Oct 29 - Dec 15, 2017
4 night min stay
Christmas Holidays 2017
Dec 16 - Jan 7, 2018
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $250 + tax
- Tax Rate 15.312%
To book home with optional 2-bedroom Casita: go to http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p910740
Additional discount for last minute (20% within 2 weeks), repeat renters (10%) or longer stays (more than 2 weeks).
Holiday nights and special event nights add 25% to the regular rate (New Years, Mrkts, Thanksgiving and Christmas).
One week minimum over Christmas/New Years (12/18-1/3).
All licensed Santa Fe Hotels and vacation rentals are required to charge NM State gross receipts tax (8.3125%) and Santa Fe City lodgers tax (7%). These taxes are added to your rental rate and cleaning/pet fees.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Garden view from covered portal (off main house with table for 8, gas grill).
Dining room table seats eight comfortably.
Master bedroom...french doors to the left. Private, roomy with great views.
Bedroom 2 with queen-size bed and Kiva fireplace. Bath with tub, mtn view
Casita queen bedroom. French doors leads to sitting area with mountain views.
Street entry upper left (north), Main house at top and Casita at bottom.
Kitchen in the main house with window overlooking garden. Lots of natural light
Main house living room. TV/ digital music/video available for use when needed
Bdrm 3 has two twin beds and it's own private bath with shower.
The 2 bdrm Casita is cozy, but has everything you need. Dining table seats four
Casita twin bedroom and bath. French doors lead out to the casita portal.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM