Ocean View Contemporary Designer Studio(65 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:31 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Detatched Home - Large Studio, 1 Ba, Walk in closet, outdoor living area, 2 max
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 450 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Available
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Queen size Bed (1) Pillow-top high quality mattress. High thread count luxury linens and designer throw pillows.. This is a stand alone, detached guest house in a large studio lay out. It has a large walk-in closet and private bathroom. Again, the unit is a very cool, posh, contemporary Studio but is its own detached house....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Large walk-in closet, Iron, full size Ironing board, Hair dryer, extra down pillows, luxury white linens, Two back-pack style beach chairs and boogie board for use at beach, beach umbrella and beach towels. i-pod/smartphone connection on AM/FM /MP3 alarm clock, dinning table for two people.. Optional rental car: We have a beautiful Black 2007 Maserati Quottroporte Executive GT for rent by the day. This is a true Italian exotic and is certainly not up everyone's ally. It has about 26,000 miles on it, is in near perfect condition, has a ZF true automatic transmission and a Ferrari manufactured V8 engine (as most Maserati's do). Displacement is 4.2 liters. I believe the Horse Power rating is about 400. The cost for a single day is $350 and comes down with more days rented. 100 miles a day included. As a point of reference, the car was $124,000 when purchased new. The car would be checked out and deposit would be required at the rental property, no airport pick-ups or drop-offs please....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Near The Ocean:
Prime location! walk to the center of beautiful Main Beach/Village in about 7 minutes. Don't underestimate the crazy parking and congestion problems! Rent in the village and walk everywhere!...moreless
180 degree full ocean view from in the bed and almost anywhere inside the rental. Again, a huge 180 degree ocean view is always present. there is also a "white water view" depending on the tide....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
Small round table to eat meals at. Some guests decide to move the table in front of the sliding glass door to take advantage of the beautiful ocean view. Padded comfortable high-end slip cover seating...moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 2 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
High thread count bright white high quality, luxury linnens. Not much is more disappointing than cheap bed linens and towels, I have experienced this at much pricier VRBO rentals while traveling....moreless
Parking Off Street:
Off street parking available in the driveway. Parking on the street is also legal as posted. Please park on the left side, I occasionally pull an extra car out of the right side of the garage. ...moreless
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
Lots of quality dishes and very nice comprehensive collection of utensils. Not a bunch of crappy garage sale obtained stuff like many rentals use. Champagne glasses, bucket and Riedel wine glasses...moreless
Dishes & Utensils:
Lots of quality dishes and very nice comprehensive collection of utensils. Not a bunch of crappy garage sale obtained stuff like many rentals use. Champagne glasses, bucket and Riedel wine glasses, ...moreless
Basic pantry items are provided, however this changes from stay to stay and pantry items are not guaranteed. presently the pantry happens to be stocked very well. You will need to buy Keurig k-cups....moreless
Deck / Patio:
Deck with daybed and pillows and small bbg grill. 180 degree ocean view. I used a regular cell phone to take the pictures so the ocean is MUCH closer and in your face than the pictures depict. ...moreless
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2017
31 night min stay
My Standard Rate
31 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Cleaning Fee $195
This property is a 31 day or longer rental. By local city of Laguna Beach ordinance, we cannot accept rentals shorter than 31 days.
You can call or text me with questions 415-412-9236.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Walk to downtown and beaches!
This is a 31 day or longer rental property.
Long Term rental welcome
Rental Unit from street. Private entrance. Detached stand-alone home.
Daybed on deck to get sun or read. HD LCD flat screen with HBO in cabinet
Sitting chair and sofa, natural reed shades throughout, fully equiped kitchen
This is the actual view from the bed! This is from the side window looking south
Designer venetian plaster finish in bathroom.
Large walk-in closet, wooden hangers, backpack beach chairs & adult boogie board
Table to eat with a view or work with a view.
View from inside unit on a big surf day..
Tropical, stylish contemporary with a LA vibe. Architecturally impressive.
Front door of unit
Designer cabinets, 2 burner gas stove, oven/micro, fridge, all stainless
Large bathroom with designer fixtures, limestone counters and shower/tub.
The unit is romantically and functionally lit. dimmers control most lights.
Ocean and downtown view from the bed facing north. Its beautiful day and night.
Day bed to relax, work on the tan or take in the view and read.
Beautiful in the evening. Warm dimmable lighting options create the right mood..
Sunset with Catalina Island visible. Photo taken from rental property.
Stairs to 16' patio. Ocean view & outdoor living. Estimated completion: 8/15/16.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.