A Stunning Lake View with Sunny Pool/Lanai Modern Interior Meticulous Maintained
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
What makes our house unique and different:
* One of the only unobstructed, west facing views and over largest lake in the community from living room and private pool/lanai.
* Western exposure for plenty of sun all day at the lanai/pool area and beautiful sunsets over the lake in the evening
* Upscale, modern and stylish yet comfortable decor inside, recently renovated, meticulously maintained
* 2 outdoor dining areas (shady and sunny) with oversized table for company or big families, lit for nighttime dining/entertaining
* HD TVs / High-speed internet/ WIFI and landline house phone with free US nationwide calling; BluRay player with Netflix** / Stereo throughout house with connection for (iphone/devices)
* Family and guest friendly layout – master bedroom suite with private bath, guest and rooms on opposite side of the house
* Child friendly: Pool security fence, toddler bed, crib, play yard and high chair available upon request
* Free use of BBQ**
* Heated pool**
* Brand new mattresses in all rooms, Sterns and Foster King and Queen
* New font loading, high capacity Samsung washer and dryer with steam function
* Fully stocked kitchen including Pur water filter
* Use of all beach and pool equipment (towels, coolers, chairs, floats etc.)
* Situated on quiet, interior street (less traffic and noise)
* Selection of movies and books / lending library
* Instructions for all equipment provided
**BBQ Gas not included. Additional fee for pool heat. Login using your own Netflix account.
Experience fabulous sunsets over the lake from your private patio and pool in conveniently located gated community, Briarwood, only 5 miles from the gulf coast's best beaches. Newly remodeled, stylish yet comfortable, family home equipped with everything you need for making this vacation your best vacation ever. The western exposure guarantees plenty of sun at the pool and fully furnished patio/lanai area, while our tropical landscaping and fruit trees provide privacy (and fresh lychees, cherries, and grapefruits when in season.) There’s enough room for sunning in one of our 3 lounge chairs, or for dining and entertaining under the umbrella seating for 6 while watching the sunset. Freshen up at the outdoor shower, cool off in the shade under the bamboo fans or lounge in the pool floats soaking up that wonderful Florida sunshine. A BBQ is provided for your convenience if you feel like just staying in with the family or having company.
Living Room: The one floor layout features tiles and plantation shutters throughout and is decorated “Florida European” using influences from both our homelands, reflected in the breezy palm paintings and modern European leather couches and chaise lounge. The high ceilings lend to the feeling of space while the tropical fans in each bedroom as well as the living room and kitchen keep the cool breeze flowing.
A 46” LCD HD TV and Blu Ray player are available for a relaxing or family fun night. The stereo system is available throughout the house, with individual volume controls in each area. Free high-speed wireless Internet is available throughout the property. The pub style dining spot makes the perfect spot for setting up your laptop or sitting the kids on the benches for crafts and drawing.
Kitchen & Dining Areas: The floor plan is setup to maximize your lake view while ensuring plenty of privacy between the master and guest suites. Two full indoor dining areas are available for pub style or traditional dining, both accommodating seating for 6; Both dining areas have a view on the sunset over the lake. Outdoor dining accommodates 6+.
The tasteful kitchen boasts granite countertops and is fully stocked for both indoor and outdoor dining and entertaining. Pull up one of the pub stools for chatting and sharing a coffee or wine during meal preparation at the kitchen bar.
Bed's 'n Baths: All 3 bedrooms are stylishly decorated and equipped with high quality, brand name linens such as Tommy Bahama, Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein. Mattresses are of good quality for a restful night’s sleep. Hairdryers provided. Both the master suite and one of the guest bedrooms connect directly to the patio area for those quick dips in the pool and a beautiful view of the sunset over the lake.
*The spacious, carpeted master suite features a king size bed, 32” LCD HD TV and an ipod/iphone docking station/clock radio. Full walk in closet, tub, oversized shower and a separate toilet area.
*The carpeted guest bedroom features a queen size bed, 32” LCD HD TV, alarm clock/radio and large closet and antique clothing chest. The tiled guest bedroom can be tailored with linens for adults or children. It features two twin beds, 32” LCD HD TV, alarm clock/radio and clothing chest. The shared bathroom has a standing shower, full closet and extra high marble vanity.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 1900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- All 3 bedrooms are stylishly decorated and equipped with top quality and brand name mattresses and linens such as Sterns & Foster and Tommy Bahama for a comfortable and restful night’s sleep. Both the master suite and the twin guest bedroom connect directly to the patio area for those quick morning or evening dips in the pool and a beautiful view of the sunset over the lake. *The spacious, carpeted master suite features a king size bed with a new Sterns & Foster mattress, 32” LCD HD TV, an i-docking station/clock radio and full walk in closet. Connects directly to the private bathroom. *The carpeted guest bedroom features a queen size bed with a new Sterns & Foster mattress, 32” LCD TV and alarm clock/radio. A large closet and antique clothing chest are provided. *The tiled guest bedroom features two twin beds, 32” LCD HD TV, alarm clock/radio, clothing chest and rack. There is room enough to place an additional toddler bed or a crib upon request....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- *Master Suite: Connected to master bedroom. Soaking tub, oversized walk-in shower and separate toilet area. *Shared Guest Bathroom: Standing shower, toilet, extra high marble topped vanity and closet for extra storage. *An outdoor shower is available outside next to the pool. 2 Hairdryers are provided....moreless
- *Pool Safety Fence provided. * BBQ provided. *Electric pool heat is available at $140 additional per week. *Pool floats, beach chairs, noodles, coolers & pool/beach towels provided. * Children’s furnishings provided upon request: Pool safety fence, Toddler bed, crib, play yard and high chair. Sometimes you can enjoy the Florida wildlife right in our lake, the otter makes his morning swim amongst the turtles! We would love it if you report your spotting in a guest review. Our house is located on a quiet, interior street where there is minimal through traffic. We are an American and Dutch couple living in Amsterdam. We hope that you will love Naples and our vacation home as much as we do. We appreciate your tips and feedback for making your stay even more wonderful. Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SouthernLakeViewNaples...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Lake View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
4 dining areas: - Kitchen nook seats 6 - Pub style dining seats 6-8 - Outdoor lighted dining area seats 6-8 (afternoon and evening sun) - Additional outdoor dining area seats 6-8 (morning sun)...moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Area
Modern and stylish yet comfortable decor inside, recently renovated. 3 and 2 person white leather couches, chaise lounge. 46" HD TV, BluRay Player (Netflix ready), DVR, Stereo receiver, iPod cable...moreless
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Secure Parking
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine:
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
Our kitchen is fully loaded for entertaining in and outdoors. Oven, cooktop, microwave, coffee and tea pots, toaster oven, toaster, juicer, water filter and in/outside table settings are provided. ...moreless
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Gated Community
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- In Ground Pool
- Private Pool:
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 - Dec 16, 2016
7 night min stay
Dec 17 - Dec 31, 2016
14 night min stay
High Season 2017
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2017
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Exit Cleaning $150
- Briarwood Community Fee $100
- Tax Rate 10%
Electric Pool Heat additional $140 per week
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Briarwood is a highly desired gated community due to its quiet atmosphere, beautiful houses and landscaping, lighted walking/biking paths and close proximity to Naples shopping and dining and beaches. Just 4 miles to Old Naples, 5 miles to the beach and close to the new Mercato nightlife area. Also provided by Briarwood are 2 large community pools, a children’s playground, volleyball, basketball and tennis and a community house with free WIFI for larger gatherings.
Naples is known for its luxurious atmosphere, upscale shopping and dining and pristine beaches. Full service supermarkets, organic food markets, a martini bar and outside casual and sophisticated restaurants are all available after you’ve spent the day at one of the numerous pristine beaches. For a more cultural evening, the Philharmonic Center of the Arts and the Gulf Coast home of the Miami Ballet are under 15 minutes away as well as a movie theater. Southwest Florida Int'l airport is 30 miles from the property.
Year Purchased: 2010
About: We are an American and Dutch couple living in Amsterdam with our two daughters. My American family has been slowly migrating to Florida from up north (east) over the last 30 years and when I introduced my Dutch husband to the area, he fell in love with it. We decided to buy our own house to enjoy all that Naples has to offer while visiting our family. Since it is our vacation home when we visit our family in Florida we keep the house fully stocked with all the comforts of home and hope that you will feel the same when staying here.
Why Central Naples, Naples, FL, USA:
We chose this house for the stunning and unobstructed view of the largest lake in the community and the western exposure that gives us both sun all day at the pool/lanai and beautiful sunsets every night over the lake. We also loved that the guest and master suites were on opposite sides of the house, giving more privacy to everyone. Briarwood is a safe, quiet community that is very well maintained and close to the beach, shops, downtown and everything Naples has to offer. Within the community, our house is situated on an interior, quiet street.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
* One of the only unobstructed, west facing views and over largest lake in the community from living room and private pool/lanai. * Western exposure for plenty of sun all day at the lanai/pool area and beautiful sunsets over the lake in the evening * Upscale, modern and stylish yet comfortable decor inside, recently renovated, meticulously maintained * 2 outdoor dining areas (shady and sunny) with oversized table for company or big families, lit for nighttime dining/entertaining * HD TVs / High-speed internet/ WIFI and landline house phone with free US nationwide calling; BluRay player with Netflix** / Stereo throughout house with connection for (iphone/devices) * Family and guest friendly layout – master bedroom suite with private bath, guest and rooms on opposite side of the house * Child friendly: Pool security fence, toddler bed, crib, play yard and high chair available upon request * Free use of BBQ** * Heated pool** * Brand new mattresses in all rooms, Sterns and Foster King and Queen * New font loading, high capacity Samsung washer and dryer with steam function * Fully stocked kitchen including Pur water filter * Use of all beach and pool equipment (towels, coolers, chairs, floats etc.) * Situated on quiet, interior street (less traffic and noise) * Selection of movies and books / lending library * Instructions for all equipment provided **BBQ Gas not included. Additional fee for pool heat. Login using your own Netflix account.
Sunny, private western exposure pool and patio/lanai with view on lake
Living room and (behind) pub style dining
Sunny Breakfast Nook / Casual Dining for 6
Master bedroom with view of the lake (King)
Master bathroom with oversized shower and soaking tub
Cozy and romantic guest bedroom (Queen)
Spacious closet (to ceiling) in guest bathroom
Guest bedroom has direct patio/lanai access
Front of house street lined with Royal Palms
House set back for privacy, framed with hedges and tropical landscaping
Stunning sunsets from the Patio/Lanai
Help yourself to fresh fruit from our lychee and grapefruit trees in season
Comfortable Living room with view of the lake with flat screen tv and DVD player
Open kitchen with marble countertops fully stocked
Pub Style Dining Area, seating for 6
Master Bedroom carpeted with 32” LCD HD TV overlooking screened in pool area.
Master bathroom soaking tub
Guest bathroom with high marble vanity and shower
Light and airy tiled guest bedroom
Spacious pool and patio/lanai area for outdoor dining and barbecues
Front of house with tropical landscaping
Stunning sunsets from the Patio/Lanai
Our friend the Otter - Let us know in your review if you spot him!
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, October 22, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeVilla
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response time Within a few hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 10/17/2016
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.