Close But Far....(45 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 3
Aloha and welcome to Hotel Pa'amalu the only one room hotel in Kealakekua Hawaii. Hotel Pa'amalu is a blend of Polynesia, Indonesia and amnesia. Come swim in our warm tropical waters or explore the enchanting tropical rain forests atop Kilauea, possibly the most active volcano on the plant. Plan your day while lounging on the lanai, comforted by the warm gentle trade wind breezes.
You will begin your day 5 minutes from historical Kealakekua Bay, on the leeward slopes of Mauna Loa on the island of Hawaii. The weather is warm, sunny and mild all year long, yes all year long.
Hotel Pa'amalu is a fun, retreat, romantic get away, or a brief interlude as you travel through out our beautiful islands.
Thanks so much for visiting, hope to hear from you soon.
Oh, if you come during mango season you may never leave the lanai!
Mahalo Nui Loa,
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Max. occupancy 3
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Catering Available, Beach View, Ocean View, Mountain View, Possibly the best Mangos you will ever eat. Hotel Pa'amalu is not really a hotel, I just thought that was a catchy name. My dad, friends and I built this little house a few years back. I would, how ever, describe it as a small story book cottage, welcoming you to write your own chapter. We are settled just up slope from an old Hawaiian fishing village known as Keei. We are surrounded by many different varieties of mangos bananas and other horticultural surprises....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Broadband Access
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $90
$160 for more than 5 day stays
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Credit Cards Accepted:
* American Express
Dates available: year round
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
AH....... An other beautiful day at Hotel Pa'amal
Simple .... bath room to the left, kitchen, lanai
On the lanai you can wait for the mangos to ripen
Play Some Golf
Plenty to Keep You Busy
Front of House
Looking towards the east.... come and relax.
What a delightful setting to nourish mind & body
Comes with hot water.....
Plenty of Wildlife
So Much Beauty
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.