This home is managed and rented by Vail Valley Getaway.
The lower level of the home is a fantastic room for families as it has its own ski entry with boot dryers, a laundry room, billiards table, entertainment area with ample seating, and access to the two car attached garage. On this level you’ll also find three of the guest bedrooms. The first has a king bed with flat screen television, and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. The second houses two twin beds with its own en-suite bath with a shower/tub combo, and the final bedroom has two sets of twin bunk beds, a flat screen television, and an en-suite bath as well with a soaking tub and walk-in shower.
The main level of the home was made for entertainment. It has a great room with vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, and dining area with seating for ten guests. You’ll also find the spacious kitchen on this floor with an additional hearth room and powder room. Two balconies can be found off this level as well; one with a built-in fire pit and the other with a gas grill.
The upper level of the home houses a small area with writing desk as well as the Master and Jr. Master suites. The Master suite has a King bed, flat screen television, walk-in closet, and en-suite bath with a Jacuzzi tub as well as a steam shower. The Jr. Master suite also houses a King bed, flat screen television, and en-suite bath with Jacuzzi tub and steam shower.
Bedding is as Follows:
- Master Suite has a King Bed, Television, En Suite Bath with Jacuzzi tub, Steam Shower
- Jr. Master Suite has a King Bed, Television, En Suite Bath with Jacuzzi Tub, Steam Shower
- 3rd Bedroom has a King Bed, Television, En Suite Bath
- 4th Bedroom has Two Twin Beds, En Suite Bath
- 5th Bedroom has Two Sets Twin Bunk Beds, Television, En Suite Bath
Additional Amenities Include:
- 4,396 Square Feet
- Ski-In, Ski-Out
- Gas Fireplace in Great Room & Hearth Room
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Wine Fridge, Ice Maker
- Ski Entry with Boot Dryers
- Billiards Table
- Outdoor Fire Pit, Gas Grill, & Hot Tub
- Attached Two Car Garage
- Simply walk out your back door to find yourself on the green, daily groomed Dally ski run. This run will take you directly into Beaver Creek Village and chairlift access. At the end of the day ski directly back to Village Walk via the Dally ski run.
Reservations include a departure clean. If you wish to add additional housekeeping to your reservation please be sure to speak with the reservations agent at the time of booking.
For reservations made less than 60 days in advance, 100% of the rental fee and security deposit must be paid to confirm a reservation and is non-refundable. The cancellation policy applies to any change that results in the cancellation of any night(s) reserved and the guest will be assessed a $150.00 processing fee.
Cancellations of any nights for reservations booked during Christmas or New Year’s weeks will incur a $300.00 processing fee. If the balance of the rental fee and security deposit is not received 60 days before the scheduled arrival date it may be considered a cancellation and will be handled as outlined above.