Tranquility Awaits! Private Home Backs to Golf Course-Gorgeous(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-30 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6), No pets allowed
Located near the coast in Northeast Florida. Just minutes from Rt.
95. About an hour drive from Jacksonville Airport or 30 minutes from
If you're looking for relaxation, top of the line accommodations &
great winter weather, look no farther!
Built in 2003 & offering 2000 square feet of living space.
Located on a quiet street backing to the 18th fairway of The
Matanzas Woods gold club. The Golf Course is currently closed for renovations.
3 BR, 2 full bath home is fully furnished to include every luxury we
could think of. Just bring your clothes & personal items.
19 miles from St. Augustine and approximately 30 miles from Daytona
Beach. Disney World is also about 1 1/2 hours away.
Keywords: One level living, single family home, golf course location, private rear yard, garage parking, near St. Augustine, immaculate,clean, well decorated, quiet neighborhood,
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 queen bedrooms. 3rd bedroom offers 2 twin beds. Ceiling fans in all BR's as well as small portable fans. Central A/C & heat. Master with private bath to include separate shower, soaking tub, vanity & large walk-in closet. Exceptionally clean, tastefully decorated & well cared for (you won't believe it's a rental)! Fully equipped kitchen with all appliances including side by side refrig with ice & water, dishwasher, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc. Service for 12. All linens provided with 400 thread count sheets and down comforters. Bath & beach towels provided. Wireless cable internet access & cable TV. 5 TV's, stereo, DVD & VHS players. Screened in lanai to watch to the sunset with ceiling fan & charcoal BBQ grill. Game room with pub table & many books and games. Large family room with plenty of seating (sofa, love seat & over sized chair with ottoman) as well as separate front living room with TV, sofa, chair & desk. Washer & dryer...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Dining Area
- Seating for 7 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2017
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $295
3 Night minimum. $295 security deposit with all rentals.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Palm Coast offers many golf courses (Matanzas Woods is currently
closed for renovation), public tennis courts & shopping.
Marineland, Flagler Beach, Crescent Beach & St. Augustine Beach are about a
short 15 minute drive.
St. Augustine, America's oldest city is a must see!
Many places of worship throughout the town.
Daytona Beach & Speedway are about 30 minutes away.
Riverside gambling boat leaves from Jacksonville & Port Canaveral twice a
day for a 3 or 4 hour trip. Shuttle busses are available.
Boating activities can also be found on the Intercoastal.
Plan a day trip to Disney or Universal.
The weather in Northeast Florida is exceptional in the winter
months, not too hot or cold.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Hi. I'm Dawn Long and I own this lovely property in Palm Coast. I live in MD and manage the property from here. I'm a licensed Real Estate agent in the state of MD. This is the only property I own in Florida. Since I'm not nearby I typically prefer to chat with potential guests on the phone. Feel free to contact me via e-mail but I'll probably want to speak to you. I do not rent to anyone under 25 or groups of younger people. The home is in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by owners and not at all "the party place." I don't accept credit cards and prefer to do things the old fashioned way with checks or money orders. Please check out my reviews. I am very easy to work with. I prefer stays of 5 or more nights but will occasionally make exceptions but not in the peak months of Jan, Feb or March, where I insist on month long stays at a minimum. Summer months are quite slow so you might find that I'll offer you a great deal on a weekly rental. Call me!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Palm Coast is located in the north east portion of FL. Convenient to Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Daytona, Orlando-everything you go to Florida for is nearby. Enjoy the beaches which are about a 15 minute drive-you can drive your car onto most of the beaches in this area. Winter weather is fantastic in this part of the state.
- Primary: +1 3017884371 301-788-4371
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.