Exclusive Property Located in Heart of the Mountains, Private But Convenient(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, 2 car heated garage, etc.
This is a property you will want to come back to for its soothing feel and comfort. It is perfect for a couple, family, or group of friends. You can grill on the private rear patio and enjoy an outside fire (conditions permitting). If you prefer, the property also has two gas fireplaces inside! Read further for exciting details about this impressive home!
Enjoy this amazing home and its abundant sources of joy and relaxation. Breathe the mountain air and absorb all this amazing terrain has to offer, golf, hiking, biking, sailing on Lake Dillion, fly fishing, etc.! Just sitting on one of the property's private outdoor decks and reading a book or the paper while sipping a coffee or wine will fufill you for many hours. Imagine how you will feel.
Activities Galore!: - PROPERTY ON BEAVER TWO HOLE OF CHAMPIONSHIP JACK NICKLAUS GOLF COURSE.
- GOLF COURSE CONVERTS TO A FULL SERVICE NORDIC CENTER (GOLD RUN NORDIC CENTER) IN THE WINTER WITH X-COUNTY SKI TRAILS, SNOW SHOEING, HORSE DRAWN SLEIGH RIDES AND RESTAURANT! (you can actually get on the trails right outside back door of property!).
- Many Ski locations nearby (Breckenridge, A-Basin, Keystone and Copper, Vail, Beaver Creek)
- Aspen is a wonderful two hour drive, you can take the scenic Independance Pass in the summer, WOW, the scenery is amazing!
- Ice Skate at the Breckenridge Skating Center- The Stephen West Ice Arena.
- Hang out at the Blue River Bistro for jazz and late happy hour.
- Dine at many great restaurants in Breckenridge and Frisco.
- Vail, Beaver Creek 30 minute drive, Aspen is 2 hours.
- Bike down the paved trails to Breckenridge, Frisco, Copper Mountain, Vail & Summit County.
Breckenridge Recreation Center : The Breckenridge Recreation Center is only a five minute drive and well worth visiting several times. This Center offers a complete and comprehensive menu of exercise and activities including: indoor tennis, swimming, racquetball, training and physical therapy classes, state of the art weight and endurance machines, indoor track, and much more! Feel free to contact Recreation Center at (970) 453-1734.
Daily, weekly or monthly passes are available.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Wireless internet, humidifiers, carpet, doors, private full bathroom in each bedroom, windows, master bedroom also has private outdoor deck with view of mountains. Three bedrooms on first floor. Master bedroom is on second floor (only bedroom on 2nd floor). Xfinity cable in living room. Bedrooms have TV for DVD use. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- This property was built, decorated and outfitted with the finest appointments and fixtures. This is an highly impressive and exclusive property. There is a state of the art brand new Whirlpool washer/dryer unit in the property which is available for use by guests. More features & activities: * Twenty-seven holes of amazing Nicklaus designed golf outside your back door! The views are inspiring! * X-country skiing/snow shoeing out the back door, or you can watch the skiers glide by on the trail. (Nordic ski center with moon light sleigh rides & snow shoe 4 minute walk) * Breckenridge recreation center is 5 minute drive. * Private outdoor area with charcoal grill. * Flat screen TV's. * Private wireless (free). * Bikes and helmets (free) * Gourmet kitchen. * Vail, Beaver Creek, Copper, Keystone and A. Basin ski mountains are all within a 1/2 hour drive. * Aspen is a wonderful two hour mountain drive! * Use the high-powered binocularson living room table to spot wildlife....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Golf Course Front:
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Macintosh Computer
- Mobile Phone
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill:
- Small Cooler
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Spa Whirlpool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee $250
- Cleaning $250
- Property Damage Protection $59
***Discount available for rentals of two to four months, please email owner for details. PLEASE NOTE: Rates may be higher for major holidays.
Enjoy this amazing home and its abundant sources of joy and relaxation. Just sitting on one of the property's private outdoor decks and reading a book or the paper while sipping a coffee or wine will fulfill you for many hours. enjoy watching the x-county skiers pass by in the winter and golfers chipping up to the Beaver Run hole #2 in the summer! Imagine how you will feel.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located just 90 miles west of Denver International Airport, this exclusive property sits directly on a 27 hole Jack Nicklaus designed golf course (property is on the 2nd hole of the course), this golf course converts to an Alpine Center in the winter with over 100 miles of cross-country ski and snow shoe trails, sleigh rides, restaurant, and plenty of hiking. Property is approx 8 minute drive to the Breckenridge Gondola and the historic Town of Breckenridge, 30 minutes to Vail, 10 to 20 minutes to Keystone, Copper, A-Basin ski resorts. Property is very private yet convenient to all summer and winter mountain activities, restaurants, shops, etc. Lake Dillon is only a five minute drive from the property and offers a multitude of exciting water activities which include sailing, fishing, boating, and amazing hiking/biking trails for all skill levels. Over 300 feet deep in parts, Lake Dillon is the only lake of its size in the region and a wonderful place to visit and enjoy with family, friends,etc.
Golf: The course opened for play in 1985. During the summer 2001 golf season, another nine holes, also designed by Nicklaus and every bit as challenging as the original 18-holes, were opened. The new Elk nine as it is named, offers more elevation change than the Bear and Beaver nines.
Since the course was opened, national and regional honors have been bestowed on Breckenridge. Honors awarded by the Colorado Golfer (the State Golf Newspaper) have included; Best Mountain Course, and Toughest Mountain Course. Golf Digest 'Places to Play' rates Breckenridge as a 4 1/2 Star Facility, and as one of their top 'Upscale Places To Play' in the nation. In May 2010, Golfweek rated Breckenridge one of the 'Top 50 Municipal Courses' in the nation.
The course is situated in a beautiful mountain valley. The clubhouse sits at an elevation of 9,324 feet. At this elevation the golf ball flies farther and straighter than at lower elevations, as there is less air resistance. The air not only allows you to hit the ball farther, but also offers temperatures that make you forget about the heat of the summer. Typical daytime summer temperatures range from 65 degrees to 80 degrees. Quite rarely will the temperature exceed 80. The course has four sets of tees so that each golfer may select the challenge equal to their game. From the Nicklaus Tees on the Beaver/Bear rotation, the course plays 7,261 yards and has a course rating of 73.9 with a slope rating of 147. Each set of tees plays to a par 72.
Year Purchased: 2010
Why the Owner Chose Stonehaven (Breckenridge, CO, USA):
This property is truly a wonderful and tranquil mountain escape with a terrific location. It is very private but only a twenty minute bike ride or eight minute car ride to the Town of Breckenridge.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This is a soothing and very special home - most guests enjoy longer--term stays and opt to come back to the property each year.
- Primary: +1 9083095636
- Fax: +1 7323838676
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living, dining and life-enjoying area.
Golf course side of property and patio.
Part of fully equipped kitchen with all GE Profile appliances.
Laundry area and part of kitchen - awesome GE washer/dryer!
Master bedroom fireplace
Bedroom # 1 of 4 (each bedroom has its own full bath & TV)
Bedroom # 3 of 4 (each bedroom has its own full bath and TV).
Two-car oversized and heated garage.
Stairs down to foyer and front door.
View from back patio (Beaver Run hole #2).
Look.. no hands!!bikes/helmets in the garage-paved trails all the way to Vail!
Winter view from patio/living room (x-country skier approaching in background!)
Broader look at living/dining areas.
Dreamy winter evening photo..
Stairs to main floor.
Part of master bathroom with giant bathtub and soothing water jets!
Master bedroom with entrance to master bath
Bedroom # 2 of 4 (has cool bunk-beds that sleep up to four mountaineers!)
Interior roof deck - no one will know you're there!
Sun is about to rise! (view from master bedroom & private deck). Invigorating!
Rear patio view after a flash rain - 'wish you could smell what I'm smelling'
Approaching view of golf course
21 foot Chris Craft Continential launches in Lake Dillon - 20 minute bike ride!
Getting golf course ready for summer! (While grooming x-country ski trails).
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.