|Minimum Stay||14 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Kaiolu Sunrise is located in the heart of Waikiki, minutes away from spectacular beaches, four blocks from the International Market Place and the new Beach Walk. Enjoy world class shopping and wonderful dinners at Roy's, Nobu, Ruth Chris' and LeMer - all within walking distance. The condo is a short drive to Diamond Head, Honolulu Zoo, Pearl Harbor and the airport.
It is a corner unit with a large lanai, the kitchen has full size G.E. appliances, maple cabinets with granite counter tops and the bedroom has a queen size Simmons pillow top mattress, large walk-in closet ,a sitting area with a view of the Ala Wai Canal.
Upgrades include tropical ceiling fans, crown moulding and designer paint colors.
There is high end furnishings, quality linens from the 'Hotel Collection' at Macy's and the unit is EXTREMELY CLEAN and well maintained.
Parking & Internet are included in the rental fee.
Keywords: Beautiful, large, one bedroom, end unit condo located on Oahu in the heart of Waikiki. It is very well kept, has high end furnishings and extremely clean. One block from wonderful shopping and some of the best restaurants on the island of Oahu. The condo is a short distance from Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, North Shore , Diamond Head and the airport.
Megan's parents, Jim and Diane, began this journey to own a piece of paradise when Megan left for college over 10 years ago. Jim, her father, was a ship's captain in Pearl Harbor for many years.
We have now taken over what they have begun and strive to maintain incredible properties that will suite your family's vacation needs for years to come. We own and manage two properties on Oahu. One in Waikiki and the other in Ko Olina. In addition to helping people with questions on our own properties, we are happy to refer renters to other vacation rentals along with giving you suggestions on places to see, activities to do and restaurants to visit.
We will do everything we can to make sure you have a wonderful vacation!
Justin & Megan Core
Justin & Megan Core purchased this condo in 2007
The best part about staying in the city is you do not need a car. There is public transportation close by and there is so much to see and do all within walking distance.
Perfect location in Waikiki, on a safe and quiet street, just a block away from Kuhio (street with stores, including a small supermarket), two blocks from Kalakaua (most touristy avenue with all the luxury brands and restaurants) and three blocks from the beach. You do not need a car: you may walk to all locations on Waikiki, and take the bus to visit Honolulu (don´t miss the palace downtown). But if you have a car, there is a covered private space.
As this is a corner unit, just opening the windows was enough to keep it cool (in May), and we never turned on the AC.
Everything you needed was there (and top quality) in kitchen , bathroom and bedroom. There were even beach towels, umbrellas and foldable chairs. The one thing missing is a lunch table, so you take your meals on the kitchen bar/counter or on the balcony.
The rooms are large and the balcony very private and pleasant. The views are limited by other buildings, but you can get a glimpse of the canal in the back and of the fireworks on Friday evening. The pool is small and mostly in the shade , and you can cook a BBQ next to it (which, by the way, you can also do at Ft de Russy beach).
Communication with Megan and Justin was simple, they always replied to our emails within a day or two (we never had to call) , and they returned our safety deposit in the week after our departure.
On Waikiki, you can enjoy sunrise and sunsets: in the early morning, jog to the top of Diamond head, around the zoo park, or along Ft de Russy beach. In the late afternoon, swim at the beach or have a drink at the terrace of Buho (Mexican restaurant) or the new open terrace at Top-of-Waikiki.
The month went by so quickly that we wished we could have stayed longer.
The perfect unit for us. Clean, convenient, great parking and fully stocked. This has been the best HomeAway unit we have ever used and we've had 5 years of very good units.
We planned a 1st time, month long, trip to our favorite island and were not disappointed. Affordable, clean and secure just as described. We enjoyed the private, quiet pool/BBQ area. Not a great view from the balcony but we weren't concerned because we were out & about most of the time! We walked and took "The Bus" everywhere! The owner & on site manager always came through and were very helpful and professional. We will definitely return.
1. I dealt with Diane and she is awesome! One of the nicest people I’ve met and very accommodating.
2. I couldn’t see how big the shower stall was from the photo, but it’s really big. Enough room for me and my toddler and her 5-year-old cousin after the beach!
3. The furniture (bed, couch, etc.) were not only nice to look at, but were really comfortable.
4. The décor and housewares were similar to the Ko’olina Beach Club/Resort. I felt like I was living in a Pottery Barn catalog with an island twist. It was beautiful and well-maintained.
5. Everything was cleaner than you could imagine, from the floors and carpet to the countertops and linens.
6. The owners made it feel like a home with lots of live, tropical plants inside and on the patio.
7. Very close to all the main stores and restaurants on Kalakaua Ave: Banana Republic, Cheesecake Factory, etc. An ABC store was on the corner for groceries and such. My family walked everywhere in Waikiki but had a car for longer trips.
8. In a nutshell, I would recommend this condo to anyone over a hotel! It was a better use of our money to have the full kitchen, living room, and separate bedroom compared to just a traditional studio hotel room with a bed and TV.
I can go on and on about this condo. but the key things are of importance.
1. what you see on the internet for pictures is far better in person.
2. Very clean and organized. top of the line quality.furnishings
3. The owners are some of the nicest people we have ever met.
4. I would recommend this property to everyone. We have told alot of people about how nice of a place we had and how close it was to everything we did.
5. It was so nice to walk to everything we did. so many nice restaurants, clubs, shopping and the beach.
We liked it so much there that we are thinking about moving to Hawaii!!!
Kaiolu Sunrise is in the heart of Waikiki. It is close to great shopping, wonderful restaurants, and one of the world's best beaches.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
14 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Cleaning Fee||$200 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.