The 3rd floor walk-up apartment is centrally located in Montreal. A bright & cheery apartment with complimentary coffee and other niceties make for a great place to stay - your home away from home.
Rest assured that what you see here is what you get when you check-in. I've been hosting since Spring 2011. The apartment is owned by me as is the building. This apartment is being rented out legally.
This 1100 sq. ft, newly renovated 3rd-floor walk-up apartment with 3 closed bedrooms is centrally located in the trendy Mile-End area Montreal - about 10-15 minutes from downtown. The apartment is flooded by sunlight, has comfortable furniture and two private balconies. Open the windows and feel the continuous summer breeze or enjoy the air conditioning.
*** If you need a place for a party or event please look elsewhere. Loud noise is not tolerated between 11 p.m. and 8 a.m. We have great relationships with our neighbours and would like to keep it that way. With large groups the noise does rise without anyone realizing. :) ***
• Bedroom #1 - 1 queen bed
• Bedroom #2 - 4 single/twin beds
• Bedroom #3 - 1 double bed
• High end linens
• Extra blankets
• Plenty of storage
• Bedside lamps
• Evenflo Classic Playard (crib/playpen) (please mention at the time of reservation)
The dining area:
• Dining table can be expanded and seats up to 8 persons
• Portable high chair (mention at the time of reservation)
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Keurig coffee maker (coffee provided)
• Refrigerator with freezer
• Spices (Salt, pepper, sugar, coffee, tea, etc.)
• Paper towels/tea towels/dish washing soap
• Cooking utensils
• Pots and pans
The living room:
• DVD player
• Tour guides / maps
• Playing cards
• Phone (Free local calls)
• Soap/shampoo/other niceties
• Toilet paper
• Large sky light
The laundry room:
• Washer / Dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• Garbage and recycling bags
• Wireless high speed internet (Free)
• Air conditioning (May - October)
• Portable fan
• Two private balconies (table & chairs)
• Hard wood floors
• Maid service during the stay is available (Extra cost)
• Concierge service is available (Extra cost)
If you have any special requirements just give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. If you are celebrating a special day we will be happy to prepare a special welcome basket just let us know.
You can easily contact me via Airbnb messages or text messages during your stay or if you need any information. For emergencies text messages should be used.
Other things to note:
Street parking is available, in front of the apartment, at $3/hour, chargeable periods: Mon-Fri 9am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm, and Sun 1pm-6pm. There is no parking on the side of the apartment on week days between 3:30pm-6pm and no parking on the opposite side from 6:30am-9am. Parking is available on side streets that do not have meters and do not require permits. Be careful with the city’s restrictions such as rush hour lanes, cleaning or snow removal schedules.
Though Mile-End is a safe neighborhood be aware we are not responsible for any damage or theft done to the vehicles parked on the street.
If you would rather just park your car and not use it during your stay there are parking lots nearby.
Additional information is provided after reservations are made.