Great Location, Beautifully Decorated 2bed/2 Baths in Quiet and Safe Street(48 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Convenience: At the foot of the building, an Italian cafe will greet customers with a friendly smile and delicious foods. No need to look elsewhere for a wonderful breakfast.
The neighborhood offers a varied choice of restaurants but if you prefer eating at home, Whole Foods ( organic supermarket) is within 5 mn walk. It has amazing quality products but also prepared food that you can bring back to the apartment after an exhausting day visiting the city.
The shopping venues around the area are too numerous to name but if you come to NY to shop this is the best location.
Finally the most important subway lines are steps away allowing you to access any part of the city.
Our representative on site will greet you upon your arrival and acquaint you with the apartment features. Having lived in the neighborhood for 30 years he is very helpful and can answer any questions you may have. He also speaks fluent Spanish.
Ideal for family or 2 couples: This apartment is ideal for family because it is one the safest street in the city, patrolled by security 24/7. It is also in a perfect for 2 couples because of the 2 independent bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- The two bedrooms have very comfortable Queen size mattresses and each bed has high thread -count sheets set and hypoallergenic bed covers. Both bedrooms are very quiet and bright. Master bedroom features an en suite bathroom and walk-in closet. Second bedroom has a computer desk and armoire....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Recently remodeled apartment with beautiful new furniture. Designer kitchen with granite counter top, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, microwave and large oven. Prepare gourmet meals by shopping at an organic supermarket around the corner or visit the amazing Chelsea Market within walking distance. Relax on the comfortable leather couch and enjoy cable channels on the large Flat Screen TV or use it as a cozy Queen sleeper sofa for an extra guest. Free internet wireless WiFi. Each bedroom has a Queen size bed with top quality mattress and high count thread linen. Both bedrooms are extraordinary quiet- very rare in New York! The larger bedroom comes with an en suite bathroom and a walk-in closet. The 2 bathrooms have designer quality tiles and fixtures. A large laundry room will let you store your luggage and purchases. Each room has individual temperature control. Children must be 14 years old and older. Absolutely no smoking or pets....moreless
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Taxes Not included
Rates starts a $450 and may increase with the number of people.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ( US dollars) unless agreed differently by owner.
Deposit of 50% at time of booking. Balance due in full upon arrival. $500 refundable security deposit.No refunds for cancellations.
50% within a week of signature of contract. Wire transfer or check on an American bank
Balance upon arrival, in cash
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Hip and centrally located, Chelsea is a favorite destinations for visitors and New Yorkers alike. Home to Fashion Ave, you will also enjoy the city's best new restaurants, clubs, art galleries, charming cafes, the High Line Park, Chelsea Market,Chelsea Piers Sports and Recreation Complex, Whole Foods, F.I.T, amazing shopping at boutiques and antique dealers. Walk to the Meat Packing district and West Village.Beautiful tree-lined streets include a mix of historic architecture and some of Manhattan most cutting-edge projects.Live like a New yorker in an exciting, sought-after neighborhood, with fantastic transportation (1/2 block to subway line 1,2,3, and lines A,C,E just 3 blocks away)
Other Activities: Shopping, museums, theaters, art galleries, restaurants, bars, clubs, farmers market, cinemas.
- Primary: +001 714 496-4512 8AM to 9PM PST
- Secondary: +001 714 496-9548 8AM to 9PM PST
- Tertiary: +1 714 639-4755 8AM to 9PM PST
- Fax: +001 714 639-4543 24h/day
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room & Designer Kitchen
Dining room seating 6
Master Bedroom with Queen size bed, walk in closet, and en-suite bathroom.
Penn Station and Madison Square Garden on 8th Ave and 34 Street
NY Flower District around the corner
Living room with large flat panel TV and basic cable
Designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter top
Street view: Pedestrian during the day.
Subway entrance within minutes walk
Wholefoods within 5 minutes walk
Hi-Line Park nearby
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.