Spring Into Action and Book Your Time at the Beach!(26 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Enjoy your getaway to the beautiful white sand beaches of Gulf Shores, AL in this Pottery Barn decorated condo!
This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath unit sleeps 6 with a master plus 2 twin size bunks (fun for kids!) on main level and a loft bedroom up the spiral staircase. This condo has a full kitchen and in-unit washer & dryer. Flat-screen TVs with full cable are located in the master and living room. And yes, we have WiFi :)
You'll have an unobstructed view of the Gulf Shores pier, along with miles of white sand beach! The private balcony faces the beach and is perfect for morning coffee or winding down at night listening to the hypnotic surf.
On-site amenities include a large swimming pool, a hot-tub, a covered terrace, and grills for your deep-sea catch!
You won't find a better location or view in Gulf Shores...you're minutes from everything and steps from the beach!
Keywords: condo, beach front, grand beach resort, gulf shores
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 4
- 900 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Carts are available to carry luggage up.
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Enjoy your getaway to the beautiful white sand beaches of Gulf Shores, AL in this Pottery Barn decorated condo! This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath unit sleeps 6 with a master and cubby bunks (fun for kids!) on main level with a loft bedroom up the spiral staircase. This condo has a full kitchen and in-unit washer & dryer. Wi-Fi is available, and we keep a selection of DVDs, to go along with flat-screen TVs with full cable in the master and living room. You'll have an unobstructed view of the Gulf Shores pier, along with miles of white sand beach! The private balcony faces the beach and is perfect for morning coffee or winding down at night listening to the hypnotic surf. On-site amenities include a large swimming pool, a hot-tub, a covered terrace, and grills for grilling your deep-sea catch! You won't find a better location or view in Gulf Shores...you're minutes from everything and steps from the beach!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Sep 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
May 18 - May 22, 2017
5 night min stay
4th of July weekend
Jul 1 - Jul 5, 2017
5 night min stay
Oct 1 - Nov 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $85
- Parking Fee $25
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Tax Rate 11%
Holidays and special events may increase rates.
Rates are subject to change at any time until confirmation.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The sugar sands of Gulf Shores beach are right out your door, but there are many other activities in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area! Nearby are many restaurants, bars, shops, and activities for all. Within a few miles are the Gulf Shores Zoo, The legendary Hangout, The Wharf, Waterville water park, LuLu's restaurant, The Track Activity center, mini-golf, the Gulf Shores State Park and Pier, and many marinas. Festivals throughout the year include the ShrimpFest, Mullet Toss, 4th of July fireworks, and Hangout Music Festival!
Wake up and take an early walk on the beach...
Queen bed in loft. See the ocean from your bed ... perfect way to wake up!
Living room with plenty of seating, flat screen TV, iPod dock, DVD player, etc.
View from the loft bed.
Another view from balcony. Balcony has table & chairs for 4.
New fishing pier seen from our balcony & within walking distance.
Pool and hot tub.
Lanai. Plenty of room to eat and take a break from the sun.
The master bedroom with Queen-sized bed. Flat Screen TV not shown
Bunk beds. Twin mattresses.
Kitchen & pantry stocked w. dishes, pots/pans, glasses, coffee pot, blender, etc
Looking down from the loft.
4 top table on our balcony.
View of the condo from the beach.
view of condo building from the pier
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.