Renovated Gem! Steps to Free Vail Bus & Hot Tub. Pool. Tennis.(26 Reviews)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
A magical oasis. This newly renovated 2 bedroom 2 bath condo is just steps from the free Vail bus that takes you to town or the lifts in minutes. Ski the world's best slopes all winter or bike some of the most incredible terrain in the summer and fall. Each room has a flat screen TV with cable. Bring your iPod and set it on the docking station to enjoy your favorite tunes. In the summer, grill up a feast and relax on the deck with views of the waterfalls cascading down the East Vail Chutes. Enjoy the year-round quiet outdoor hot tub just steps away from the front door. We provide fresh linens, towels, a beautifully equipped kitchen and Wi-Fi. The complex has a lovely pool and tennis courts as well for summer guests. You will want to return again and again.
Keywords: condo, town home, town house, apartment, flat
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Beautifully renovated condo with flat screen televisions in each bedroom and living room. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Front door is steps from free Vail bus to lifts and town (11 minute ride - comes every 15 minutes). Also steps to outdoor hot tub. Private deck with seating and grill backs to open space with stunning views of East Vail Chutes (and waterfalls in summer). The brave can ski to the condo down those chutes. Kitchen stocked with cooking supplies, spices, etc.. wonderful for cooking at home. Linens and towels provided. Washer/dryer in condo. Pool and tennis courts in the summer. Come enjoy world's best skiing in winter and incredible biking, rodeos, concerts in summer. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Mobile Phone
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 26 - Nov 10, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 11 - Dec 21, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 22 - Dec 25, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 26 - Jan 2, 2018
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 5%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: I'm an East Coast transplant to Colorado. Enthusiasm for skiing, and at Vail in particular, brought me out West.
- Primary: 303-907-4411
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cozy living room. Flat screen TV. Cable. Wi-Fi. Fire place.
Guest bedroom. Flat screen TV in each bedroom.
Hot tub just steps from the front door.
View from the private back deck - East Vail Chutes.
Snowy day in the Vail bowls
Tennis courts for spring, summer and fall renters
Gourmet kitchen with family dining room
Master Bedroom with flat screen TV
2 renovated bathrooms.
Back patio with seating for 4 backs to open space and views of Vail mountain.
Is the bus stop close enough for you? On left is bus stop - next to condo.
Stream runs through complex. This path leads to tennis and pool.
Go for a hike, bike or run and then enjoy a dip in the pool all summer.
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.