3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, Sleeps 8
- english, spanish
Little bit of wifi trouble
Wifi cut in and out but overall it was lovely
This cabin was very disappointing. It was not clean (there was spider webs every where) and the couch in the living room smelled like cigarette, looked dirty, and was sunk in. There was a lamp in a room that had the cable cut off. We were with a child and that can be very dangerous. The living area is small and would have been fine if the couch was decent. We couldn’t even sit in the living room together because the couch was awful. Pictures are very deceiving :(
Thank you for your feedback on this cabin and we will definitely have these things taken care of. We hope you'll return to Big Bear soon and continue to stay with Cool Cabins.
If you're looking for a place to sleep it has enough beds for everyone. If you're planning to spend time inside with family there is no dining room and the living room is quite small so not the best for families looking to comfortably cook and eat inside the cabin. Otherwise it's a well kept property and had no issues with heating or check in.
I had initially booked the cabin for Dec.10 with the booking done in October. I had to reschedule the date to June and I notified them within a week after initially booking but they still charged me--which was a bit disappointing given I've booked with them before and i notified them well in advanced only a few days after initially booking.
We're terribly sorry that this cabin was not the perfect fit for your family Big Bear trip. We apologize for any confusion with your reservation. The Reservation Change Fee is a standard policy fee when a reservation is canceled/changed. Please feel free to contact us for your next Big Bear getaway so we may find you the perfect vacation home for you and your family!
Uncomfortable accommodation. Sofa was literally from the 80s, had huge hole with stuffing coming out. Beds were hard and uncomfortable. Screen door wouldn't close properly so bugs got in. Absolutely zero attention to detail throughout entire place. Light bulbs were burned out on arrival, heater wouldn't turn on, stove buttons fell off while cooking. Really disappointed considering pictures looked so nice.