There's never a wrong time of year to visit Stowe, Vermont! Offering visitors a distinctive, magical ski town atmosphere reminiscent of classic European mountain resorts, you'll find that Stowe seems to have something for all interests and tastes, from skiing and hiking to high-end spas and exquisite dining. And this delightful 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo in the quiet Notchbrook Community puts you in the perfect place to see it all!
This delightful 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom condo can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests and is the perfect size for a couple or small family looking to experience the best of Stowe. Recently remodeled and renovated from top to bottom with new carpet and tile, you and your companions will have plenty of room to spread out over 720 square-feet of tastefully decorated living space, fully furnished with everything you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay. You'll get a good night's sleep in the generously-sized master bedroom with plush queen-sized bed and large closet, and a pull-out sleeper sofa in the living room provides additional sleeping for extra guests. The living room, dining room, and kitchen are all quite open with lots of beautiful natural light, allowing you to truly unwind and relax to the fullest. When you're not out enjoying one of the area's fine local restaurants, cook a delicious meal at home in the modern kitchen, fully equipped with a handy island and all the necessary appliances. Look forward to spending leisurely afternoons outside on the unit's private deck, which you'll find very quiet and peaceful - you can even hear the brook running right beneath the window and deck! Simply sit back and enjoy the gorgeous mountain views while listening to the soothing sounds of nature.
Everyone in your traveling party will love this condo's location, situated in the well maintained family-oriented complex of Notchbrook, quite close to the ski mountain. Hiking trails can be found within walking distance of the condo with mountain bike trails a mile away, and the shops and restaurants in town can be reached in less than 10 minutes. There are tons of great amenities and recreational activities inside the complex as well, including tennis courts, a play area for kids, and a beautiful outdoor heated swimming pool that's open during the winter, all of which are available for your use.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private deck, wireless internet access, and use of the complex recreation facilities which include tennis courts, children's play area, heated outdoor swimming pool (seasonal - see Policies for details), and more
- Fantastic location close to the ski slopes, hiking and biking trails, and the shops and restaurants in the town of Stowe!
- Please note there is no hair dryer provided at the property
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- A Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking allowed anywhere in the entire complex. This is strictly enforced.
- Pet-friendly with fee. Pets must be leashed, barking must be kept to a minimum and must be cleaned up after. This is strictly enforced
- Pet Fee: $50 Per Pet, Per Stay
- Please be respectful of the neighbors and keep noise levels to a minimum at all times
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- No parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the heated outdoor pool is typically open Memorial Day through Labor Day, then again during the winter. If you're booking for late November or beyond, please inquire to see if the pool will be open
- Additional fees and taxes may apply