There's never a wrong time of year to visit Michigan's picturesque Upper Peninsula! This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom cottage which sleeps 6 is perfect for exploring Iron River and all of its crystal clear lakes, hiking trails and inviting atmosphere. Whether you are in town to soak up the sun on the Iron River or explore the local wineries in the area, this scenic portion of the Upper Peninsula has something for everyone!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed
Have a truly unforgettable Upper Peninsula experience by staying in this beautiful 1,700-square foot cottage in the quaint town of Iron River, ideally located on the second-biggest lake in the UP - Chicagon Lake.
From the moment you arrive, you'll immediately fall in love with the cottage's peaceful, serene setting overlooking the lake, which offers 1,350 acres of excellent fishing with clear water that reaches depths of 126 feet.
Gather with your companions around the property's own cobblestone fire pit for great enjoyment and sensational sunsets over the water! There's no better way to finish an adventure-filled day than grilling up a chargrilled feast on the deck!
You'll find the cottage's interior very well-kept and fully furnished with all the amenities you need to be as comfortable as possible during your stay, including in-unit laundry machines, a cozy wood-burning fireplace, expansive outdoor deck, and a flat screen TV with satellite and DVD player for your entertainment.
After an incredible day out on the lake, come home to prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with a breakfast bar and all the necessary modern appliances. With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this home is the perfect size for a family or group of close friends traveling together.
You simply can't beat this home's phenomenal lakefront location! A dock is available on the premises, so feel free to bring your own watercraft along for your use.
Be sure to digest after dinner by taking a scenic walk along the lake or watching for wildlife from the comfort of the outdoor deck with your loved ones.
However you choose to spend your time during your stay, this gorgeous cottage on the lake will quickly become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen, free WiFi, wood burning fireplace, large jetted bathtub, spacious outdoor deck, cobblestone fire pit, charcoal grill (briquettes not provided), dock, in-unit washer/dryer, and much more
- Fantastic waterfront setting on the second-largest lake in Michigan's Upper Peninsula - Amazing sunsets!
- Property has a small aluminum boat, paddle boat, and two kayaks the travelers are welcome to use
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport, 2077 Airport Dr, Green Bay, WI 54313 (~ 142 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 26 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in