Top Floor Ultra-Lux 1503 Surfrider with Panoramic Kapalua Beach Views!(2 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3.5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps up to 6
County of Maui Short-Term Rental License #Hotel-Zoned
Private Paradise Villas: 310 Ohukai Road, Suite 304, Kihei, Hi. 96753
Info@PrivateParadiseVillas.com | 808-875-2818 ext. 6
Surfrider Villa 1503 is located on Maui island, voted #1 best island in the WORLD by TripAdvisor's 2016 Travelers' Choice Awards! Maui island was also voted #1 best island in the U.S. by Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 18, 2016.
The Montage Kapalua Bay is ranked #2 in the Top 30 Best Resorts in Hawaii by Conde Nast Traveler's 2016 Readers' Choice Awards. And the Montage Kapalua Bay is on the exclusive list of Forbes Travel Guide as one of 154 Five Star Hotels worldwide. The 30,000 square feet Spa Montage made the Forbes Travel Guide list as a Four Star Spa, and the restaurant at Montage Kapalua Bay, Cane and Canoe, is on the list as a Four Star Restaurant. Other designations awarded to the Montage Kapalua Bay in 2015 by Conde Nast Traveler are #22 in the Top 25 Resorts in the U.S., and #67 of the Top 100 Hotels & Resorts in the World!
Surfrider Villa 1503 is set in a prime location on the TOP FLOOR of building 1, the premiere BEACHFRONT location within the Montage Kapalua Bay resort, where you can hear the ocean waves below. Only a few residences are available for rent in building 1 and 1503 has an exceptional TOP-FLOOR location. 1503 is a direct oceanfront and beachfront panoramic ocean view premiere ultra-lux TOP (5th) FLOOR private residential vacation rental villa. Surfrider Villa 1503 has 3.5 bedrooms (king, king, double/double, double) 3.5 bathrooms all en-suite, and more than 3,500 square feet of direct beach and ocean FRONT living space. Simply put, Surfrider truly is "Your Own Private Paradise".
Complimentary Spa Montage passes for guests 16 years and older, are now included on a complimentary basis for direct reservations made after January 15, 2016, if the full advertised published rate is paid. Spa passes may be excluded if a special lower rate is negotiated. Spa passes will allow guests full access to Spa Montage, including the eucalyptus steam room, cedar wood sauna, relaxation rooms, state-of-the-art fitness center, locker room with fresh linens and toiletries, outdoor whirlpool bath, outdoor rainfall shower, oceanview salt water infinity-edge heated swimming pool, sun deck with lounging chairs, and more. Passes are granted in increments of 7 consecutive days (1 week minimum) based on every 7 nights rented. Please inquire with our Reservations Specialist for additional details.
This exceptional privately owned individual and independent villa is exclusively managed by Private Paradise Villas, a Maui-based State of Hawaii licensed real estate brokerage firm and rental agent. We are separately and independently responsible for the prices, policies, guest service, concierge service, and all property management of Surfrider Villa 1503.This villa is not affiliated with, or contracted with, Montage Hotels and Resorts interior villa management services.
Surfrider Villa 1503 was just re-decorated and updated with abundant new amenities and interior decor in winter 2014. Surfrider is decorated with high-end furnishings throughout. The living room has three new Italian leather sofas, lamps by Palecek, and a lush New Zealand wool rug with a Hawaiian motif by Indich Collections of Maui. We added some colorful and whimsical accent pieces throughout that represent an array of ocean, tropical, and beach themes. The eclectic palette includes all shades of blue including aqua, sapphire, teal, turquoise, as well as greens, yellows, coral, peach, and mahogany red.
A vacation at Surfrider Penthouse 1503 offers an opportunity to reside in incomparable luxury within Maui's most renowned full-service ocean and beach front villa resort. From 1503 you have an immediate and panoramic direct beach and oceanfront view. You're so close you can hear the ocean waves as they crash on the beach below. The setting is so impressive it is hard to describe in words. Not only do you look down directly at Kapalua Beach and Kapalua Bay, but you can also see Lanai Island, Molokai Island, Merriman's oceanfront restaurant, and dazzling sunsets. This accommodation is exceptionally priced given its direct oceanfront and beachfront setting, as well as the panoramic 180 degree oceanfront, sunset, and moonset views available from the expansive oceanside rooms.
From the spacious outdoor living veranda, gaze out over directly over and down on to Kapalua Beach, including mesmerizing views of the turquoise color Kapalua Bay. Kapalua Beach, a sandy beach where calm clear waters wash gently against golden sands, is one of the world's most favored beaches. When mother nature cooperates, a surf break opens up just offshore from Kapalua Beach. We named 1503 Surfrider in honor of the ancient Hawai'ian tradition of riding the waves, something you can watch directly from the 1503 alfresco oceanside patio.
Be entertained at night by the dancing glow of tiki torches that surround illuminate the pathways through the resort, and during the daytime watch the graceful palms sway in the ocean breezes. During winter season, you may have a front row seat to view humpback whales that often folick in the waters immediately in front of your villa. From time to time you may be able to look out and see a pod of dolphins, or spot a seal on the beach. You are surrounded by spectacular nature in this priceless location.
The kitchen is exceptionally well equipped. It was just restocked with an abundance of top quality cookware, service ware and dinner ware in March 2014. You may begin each day with a latte made fresh on your own in-villa espresso machine, or use the coffee maker for regular or de-caf coffee. The kitchen is complete with every imaginable small appliance. To name just a few of the fun things we added, there is a coffee grinder, fine supply of fresh beans and tea, electric tea kettle, top-quality high-powered blender, waffle maker, juicer, mixer, rice cooker and an extensive assortment of fine quality cookware, knives, white china plate ware, clear crystal glassware (martini, margarita, white wine, red wine, champagne flutes, pilsners, etc.), sugars, herbs and spices, plastic glassware and paper plates for kids, and other to-go supplies. Further, this true gourmet kitchen also features premium appliances such as a Sub-Zero refrigerator with ice-maker and water dispenser, Sub-Zero wine fridge, 5 burner Wolf gas cooktop, Wolf brand microwave and convection oven, two Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers, and two additional refrigerated beverage drawers.
The private dining room can be closed off from the kitchen and great room, so you may enjoy peaceful conversation in a private setting. Your private villa within this select hideaway has an oversized covered oceanfront terrace with abundant fresh-air lounging and dining space. On the ocean view veranda there is outdoor dining for up to 8 at a large teak table, as well as chaise lounges and cocktail seating, all with a front row view of the Pacific Ocean. Surfrider 1503 also has a gas BBQ grill, wet bar sink, and bar fridge on the outdoor patio.
Additional amenities include central air conditioning with separate zone controls, a powder bath, a fully equipped and stocked laundry room, mahogany trim and moldings, Brazilian hardwood floors, granite kitchen countertop, Bosch 800 series HE super-size washer/dryer, marble counters in bathrooms, and Kohler plumbing fixtures.
In the living room there is a new large flat panel HDTV with a Netflix account, an HD cable box, and DVD/CD player. Each bedroom and the den room are also equipped with a brand new minimum 50-60" HDTV with HD cable box, CD/DVD player, and iPod docks (no iPod dock in the Den).
Benefits of renting 1503 Surfrider Villa, an independently owned and managed resort villa residence within the Montage Kapalua Resort:
- Payment by Credit Card at NO extra cost
- NO Daily Resort Fees. Pay a one-time arrival fee only.
- Complimentary Beach Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Complimentary Poolside Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Access to Poolside Private Cabana rental at cost
- Access to Kapalua Beach Sports Lessons, Water Toy Rentals, Food and Beverage (all at cost)
- Access to the on-site Children's Paintbox Program at cost
- Access to In-Villa Room Service (at cost per menus)
- Access to on-site Restaurants and Bars (at cost per menus)
- Complimentary access to the Beach Club Swimming Pool and Hot Tub where food & beverages are served (at cost per menus)
- Access to Spa Montage at reduced weekly fees or enjoy complimentary use of the spa facilities with a service purchase
- Our posted "Affordable Luxury" rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you.
- You select the villa of your choice at the time of reserving without paying higher rates. We offer GUARANTEED villa assignments at no extra cost.
- Foodland and Lahaina Farms Boutique Grocery Stores "Maika`i" Discount Program I.D. Cards
- Complimentary Shopping Service at Whole Foods Market with Delivery at a modest cost
- Discount rates for Golf within Kapalua Resort
- Direct Property Check In - NO post-airport arrival extra stops required
- Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure if available - subject to availability)
- Bona-fide "Four Seasons Hotel" Trained Complimentary "Personal Concierge Service", (a signature service we created nearly 20 years ago!)
- Complimentary Island Orientation with your designated Personal Concierge upon appointment by request
- Personalized On-Site Arrival Greeting and Orientation
- On-island Designated Property Manager for Property Questions and Assistance
- In Villa Fully Stocked Laundry Room
- Use of the In-Villa Safe
- Use of the Heated Community Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
- HD Television subscription in all rooms
- Televisions and DVD players (some are Blu-Ray and 3D) in all Bedrooms and Great Room
- Netflix Account (select units)
- Local Calls
- Espresso Machine
- Extremely well equipped kitchen with coffee maker and a generous array of cooking and serving/dining materials
- BBQ gas grill on your own private ocean view terrace
- Multiple Irons/Boards, Hair Dryers & Make-Up Mirrors
- Plentiful 100% Cotton Towels, 100% Cotton Bed Linens, Extra Pillows & Blankets, All Stocked In Villa with 24/7 Access
- Extra Plush 100% Cotton Mattress Pads and High Thread Count 100% Cotton Linens Cleaned Between Every Guest Visit
- Tropical Bath Toiletries
- Generous Supply of Cleaning, Soap, Kitchen, and Paper products, as well as Coffee/Tea, Sugars, Herbs & Spices, etc.
- Printer/Scanner and Office Supply Stocked
- Reading Books & Games
- Unsurpassed Quality and Cleanliness
- Access to a myriad of other vacation enhancements including the option to hire extra housekeeping or laundry service, an errand and grocery delivery or pre-stocking service, floral arrangements, spa and salon appointments, chef, butler, and server hire, airport transfers, yoga coaches, fitness trainers, restaurant, entertainment and golf reservations, photography sessions, custom activities and adventures, sailboat, power boat, and helicopter charters, horseback riding, hiking tour, guided sightseeing tours, art tours, paddle board/kayak/snorkel or scuba gear rentals and more.
- Kapalua Hiking Trail Map
More benefits and amenities to enjoy that enhance your visit to one of our privately and independently managed villas located within the beachfront Montage Kapalua Bay:
- A full service on-site restaurant for three meals per day, Cane & Canoe
- A full service on-site bar, as well as a fresh foods market "Mahana"
- In-Villa Room Service!
- Stroll along the beach for miles - abundant hiking trails at your doorstep.
- Each of our villas have exceptionally well-equipped kitchens, with all kitchen goods kept in excellent clean condition. Almost every conceivable device and appliance is provided, as well as a full array of serving items, so you can comfortable cook and dine in style and with ease.
- Whole Foods on Maui offers a convenient grocery delivery service for a modest fee. Enjoy dining in Your Own Private Paradise without the cost or crowding that is common in public restaurants.
- Each of our villas have all HD large flat panel televisions with bona-fide HD cable boxes and HD service subscriptions, DVD/CD players, DVR's for recording programs while at the beach, and NETFLIX accounts for unlimited TV shows and movie viewing! Some villas have gaming devices, and/or Apple TV consoles.
- Exceptional housekeeping and cleanliness standards, and extraordinary amenities stocked inside your villa such as full-size laundry soap products, fresh robust coffee beans, and much more.
- Dreamy ultra-high thread-count 100% cotton bed sheets, mattress pads, pillows, and down duvets to coddle you to sleep.
- Guest service and property management service led by a team of former "Four Seasons Hotel" professionals, who work to achieve comparable or superior standards when evaluated in comparison to the 5-star hotel industry.
- And.....a gentle reminder that our posted "Affordable Luxury" rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you. Please call today for a reservation. Availability is subject to change until you secure your villa of choice with a partial deposit payment and a completed rental agreement.
Upon arrival at Montage Kapalua Bay you enter the island inspired longhouse "halau", a spacious open-air setting that welcomes you to this wondrous resort. Past the reception area are several sun-shaded lounging areas including a Member`s Lounge and Children`s playroom, along with a pool-side restaurant, two pool-side sunset view bars, cascading waterfalls, and heated whirlpool spas nestled amongst the lush tropical landscaping.
The resort now offers a complete children's program called "Paintbox" designed for children ages 5 to 12 years of age. Fees apply. Sessions are available for a full day or half day (9am-1pm or 12m-4pm), and on Friday and Saturday evenings. Paintbox offers a myriad of indoor and outdoor activities, including some themes focused on Hawaiian traditions, including Sea Turtle nesting activity, Tide Pooling, and Fish Printing. For more information, click here: Paintbox or contact our Personal Concierge for details. Advance reservations highly recommended as pace is limited.
The surrounding Kapalua Resort encompasses unspoiled mountains with tropical rain forests, brilliant coral reefs, secluded coves, and a place where every moment is enriched with the warm spirit of aloha. Kapalua Beach ranks as one of "America`s Best Beaches". Fringed by palm trees that dance in the wind and soft golden sands, the turquoise waters of this pristine bay provide some of Maui`s best swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, and diving. Enjoy all of the delights of this marine playground at your doorstep. Be enchanted by whales jumping out of the sea (during winter season), views of dramatic neighbor islands topped with cotton candy clouds, turquoise color water framed by ancient jet black lava flows, and immaculate golden sand crescent shape beaches. Kapalua Resort`s three white sand beaches and pristine waters, are teeming with tropical marine life.
Kapalua Resort is Maui's most perfect place, perfected even more just for you. Within Kapalua Resort are the pursuits and pleasures of 23,000 acres of recreational splendor, where you can take the weight of the world off your shoulders, and replace it with sparkling seas, radiant sunshine, refreshing salt water, and silky sandy shores. Kapalua Resort offers tennis facilities, scuba, kayak, surfing, paddle boarding, and sailing adventures, unlimited golf specials on it`s two championship courses, horseback riding, fine dining in the glow of ocean front tiki torches, boutique shops, and many other enjoyments that await your explorations. The local community in Kapalua is modeled after a plantation-themed village. Catering to residents and visitors alike, there is a small church, general store with front-porch atmosphere that serves lunch and dinner or take-out foods (gelato, fresh coffee, full meals, groceries), a prolific arts and social scene, cultural events, wine and food extravaganzas, boutiques, galleries, and several renowned restaurants.
Pine-tree lined pathways meander through the resort, making it a paradise for walkers. The Kapalua Coastal Trail connects Merriman's Restaurant, Kapalua Beach, Montage Kapalua Bay, Ironwoods Beach, the Ritz Carlton Hotel and world-famous Honolua Bay via a 3.5 mile oceanfront walking path. Additional hiking trails are available in the cooler treed slopes of West Maui overlooking the resort area.
We are pleased to announce that the adjacent (unaffiliated with 1503) Spa Montage Kapalua Bay has been awarded the Country Winner in the category of Best Luxury Destination Spa. The spa is set on 5 acres with 10 separate treatment rooms in 30,000 square feet of indoor facilities, along with an additional 15,000 square feet of outdoor space with 10 private tropical-style treatment "hale" suites. The Spa Montage Kapalua Bay embraces the healing properties of water, warm breezes, and fresh air. Upon paying an access fee or joining a fee-based class within the spa, receive access to enjoy the cardio, strength and Kinesis Circuit System in the fitness gym, along with use of the men`s and women`s relaxation rooms - each with sauna, steam, and private outdoor whirlpools. Men and women each have use of expansive changing rooms that are equipped with restrooms, showers, locking closets, toiletries, robes and slippers. To top off the fitness and spa amenities, we recommend that you consider pampering yourself with a traditional Lomilomi massage, enliven muscles tired from rounds of golf with hot rock treatments, or indulge your senses with seaweed baths and hot mud soaks. There is also a full service hair and nail salon, an aesthetician for waxing and facials, and a wellness studio offering hot yoga. Within the charming boutique is a fresh juice bar that serves everything from coffees and tea to sushi and light spa cuisine. Access to the spa facilities and fitness equipment room is available at no charge if purchasing a spa treatment. Otherwise, a moderate access fee of $55 plus tax per person per day applies. Separately, there may be more affordable programs just for the fitness classes or yoga sessions. Phone Your Personal Concierge for more information.
Golf at Kapalua is legendary. Emerald green fairways give way to panoramic ocean vistas defined by unending stands of unique Norfolk island pines. The Kapalua Golf Academy adds a new element to the already exceptional golf facilities within Kapalua Resort. The Academy is staffed with the largest teaching roster in the state. The Bay Course is a 6,600 yard par 72 showpiece designed by Arnold Palmer and Francis Duane. It features gently rolling fairways, generous greens, and a signature hole that reaches into the very edge of the ocean on a lava peninsula. The Plantation Course is a links-style beauty that boasts a par 73, 7411 yard layout. This course of champions traverses natural geographic formations and former pineapple fields. Visit GolfAtKapalua.com or phone Your Personal Concierge for more information.
Commuter flights depart from Kapalua/West Maui Airport for easy access to Honolulu, where you can shop and dine on short day trips - to your heart`s content in bustling Waikiki. The 30 minute flight is a breeze, and getting out and back through the petite sized airport is fun and easy. Hop the complimentary Kapalua Resort shuttle bus to/from the airport and Montage Kapalua Bay resort.
There are abundant dining choices at your doorstep such as Honolua Store for hot breakfasts and local and deli-style lunches, dinner and groceries, Merriman`s Kapalua Hawaii Regional Cuisine, Pineapple Grill Contemporary Pacific Island cuisine, The Plantation House Hawaiian Mediterranean cuisine, Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar and Pacific Rim cuisine, The Banyan Tree Asian-inspired cuisine, The Beach House casual beachside restaurant overlooking D.T. Fleming Beach, and Duke`s on Kaanapali Beach. Not far away are Roy`s Restaurant in Kaanapali, Mark Ellman`s Mala Tavern and Honu Ocean Front restaurant in Lahaina, and Longhi`s in Lahaina, a great place for breakfast or late dinners.
Feel like shopping? There are terrific stores and boutiques at your doorstep in Kapalua Resort, or minutes away in Whalers Village in Ka`anapali, or in quaint Lahaina town which is just 20 minutes away.
We also provide all guests with a distinctive and innovative series of private services and amenities including our complimentary no-charge "Four Seasons Hotel" quality "Personal Concierge Service", a resourceful and gracious guide to getting the most out of your Maui vacation. Your Personal Concierge is available for complimentary assistance to assemble a Custom Concierge Itinerary prior to your arrival, including assistance with golf tee-times, dining reservations, child care, private boat charters, jet charters, sailing, snorkeling, or scuba dive excursions, swimming or surfing lessons, tours and sightseeing, exclusive helicopter tours, in-villa massage and spa pampering, portrait photographs, and any and all other special needs.
Private Paradise Villas, based on Maui Island, was chosen by a handful of discerning owners to serve as their meticulous and conscientious independent rental and management representative. Private Paradise Villas is the direct and exclusive source for reservations for this accommodation. We will be personally responsible for your comfort and enjoyment during your vacation.
Irene Ann Aroner, Owner of Private Paradise Villas, was named as a Villa Rental Specialist for Hawaii by Conde' Nast Traveler Magazine for many successive years. Private Paradise Villas was named as a Silver Award winner in Travel Weekly`s 2012 Magellan Awards...one of only two villa rental agencies worldwide to be named in the those awards, and the only villa agency award recipient in Hawaii.
In 2016, Private Paradise Villas celebrates 21 years of exceeding customer expectations!
A recent guest had this to say about our service..."Private Paradise Villas is the real deal - a genuine dream team of vacation experts for anyone wanting a spectacular holiday! I want to send this message of thanks and appreciation to all of the other behind-the-scenes staff at Private Paradise Villas. This has been a wonderful holiday for our family which would not have been possible without your help in guiding us towards this gorgeous villa. You have been efficient, kind, organized, conscientious, insightful, and a model of integrity. Many, many thanks to you all, and our best wishes for continued success with clients on both sides of the ledger - the ones who own the villas and the ones who rent them. You do a great job balancing the equation for all parties." The F Family. May, 2014
In an effort to ensure the enjoyable and comfortable experience of all guests at both our Resort Pool and Beach Club Pool, please be advised of the following policies:
- Chaise lounges are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis and may be reserved or held beginning at 5:00am by in-house guests only.
- Chaise lounges reserved or held must be occupied by 10:00am or will be cleared and reissued to other guests.
- We will hold your chaise lounge for up to two (2) hours, between 11:00am and 4:00pm , so that you may enjoy dining at our restaurant.
- Chaise lounges not occupied for more than two (2) hours between 11:00am and 4:00pm, will be cleared and reissued to other guests.
- No outside food or beverages permitted.
- Day Beds are available for rent for personal use throughout the day at your leisure. For reservations, visit us at the pool or call (808)662-6620.
- Should you wish to spend time on the beach of Kapalua Bay, Montage guests have access to complimentary towels, chairs and umbrellas on a first-come, first-serve basis. To make arrangements, visit the Concierge desk or call (808)662-6620.
Private Paradise Villas Real Estate Broker License #17787
Irene Ann Aroner, Realtor, Principal Broker License #18795
State of Hawaii Travel Agency License TA #3570
Private Paradise Villas Activity Desk License #193
- 3532 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Nude Beach
- Rain Forests
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
Rates are subject to 4.166% GET & 9.25% TAT Hawaii Taxes. A reservation service fee of $125 is payable directly to Tropical Villa Vacations. Complimentary Spa Montage passes for guests 16 years and older, are now included on a complimentary basis for direct reservations made after January 15, 2016, if the full advertised published rate is paid. Spa passes may be excluded if a special lower rate is negotiated. Spa passes will allow guests full access to Spa Montage, including the eucalyptus steam room, cedar wood sauna, relaxation rooms, state-of-the-art fitness center, locker room with fresh linens and toiletries, outdoor whirlpool bath, outdoor rainfall shower, oceanview salt water infinity-edge heated swimming pool, sun deck with lounging chairs, and more. Passes are granted in increments of 7 consecutive days (1 week minimum) based on every 7 nights rented. Please inquire with our Reservations Specialist for additional details. Complimentary Beach Services Included! Services include towels, chairs, umbrellas set up on the beach for all occupants. Complimentary use of the Kapalua Resort on-demand shuttle. Valet parking fee of $30 per vehicle per day applies for 2 or more cars. These rates are valid as of the current date. Rates are subject to change until reserved with a signed Rental Application & Agreement and payment of the initial amount due. Infants and toddlers under two (2) years of age are not included in the total guest count. Toddlers and children age two (2) and above are included in the total guest count. Occupancy is granted for the maximum number of guests noted above. Excess occupancy is not allowed and may also be regulated by resort and/or local County of Maui ordinance. Just a few of the inclusive complimentary benefits provided are Personal Concierge Service, parking for the number of vehicles stated in the property highlights on-line, high speed internet, local phone calls, tropical bath treats, and personalized arrival greeting and orientation. Security deposit plus credit card guarantee is requested for this property, plus a separate incidentals deposit for guest requested special services. The security deposit may be reduced for repeat guests on subsequent visits. Damage deposit: $1,000.00
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Surfrider Villa 1503 at the recently re-branded Montage Kapalua Bay - set directly on and overlooking Kapalua Beach in the heart of Kapalua Resort, West Maui, Maui Island. This villa is in Building 1 which is set immediately above Kapalua Beach in a direct panoramic oceanfront and oceanview setting. Also near beaches, golf, shopping, dining, snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding and other types of outdoor recreation.
Located on the site of the original Kapalua Bay Hotel, you will stay in a sublime residence with more than 3,500 square feet of living space.
From the spacious outdoor living area, look down right on to Kapalua Beach and endless turquoise color seas. Kapalua Beach, a sandy beach where calm clear waters wash gently against golden sands, is one of the world`s most famous beaches.
Private Paradise Villas
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Four Bdrm Direct Beachfront Panoramic Beachfront Ocean Views Kapalua
- Primary: +1 8888752818 Extension 6
- Secondary: +1 8088752818
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Amazing Sunsets Year-Round From 1503 Surfrider.
Sweeping Panoramic Views
Sweeping Panoramic Views
Amazing Open-Concept Great Room
Panoramic Ocean View Outdoor Covered Veranda
Ocean Front Private Dining Room with Ocean View
Luxury Furnishings and Large Flat Panel HD TV
Luxury Furnishings and Large Flat Panel HD TV
The Ocean Front View King Master Bedroom
Second Master Bedroom with King Bed, Large HD TV
Bedroom Three with 2 Full (Double) Beds
Fourth Sleeping Room with 1 Full Bed
Ocean Front Private Dining Room & Panoramic Views
Amazing Open-Concept Great Room
Ocean Front & Panoramic Ocean View Outdoor Veranda
Outdoor Covered Veranda with Teak Dining Table
Taken from 1503 Surfrider Veranda
Gourmet Kitchen with Bar Seating
Luxury Furnishings in the Great Room
The Ocean Front View King Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom En-Suite Bath with Deep Soaking Tub
Second Master En-Suite Bath with Deep Soaking Tub
Bedroom Three Private En-suite Bath with Robes
1503 Surfrider - Sweeping Panoramic Views
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.