Private Pool Oceanview 4 Bed 2 Bath.--Short.Walk to Beach!
About John Beall
This beach cottage was originally built in 1942 and has tons of character and charm!. I am a Realtor and would be happy to help you find your vacation home as well. I am just a phone call away if you need anything at all during your stay. We strive to make our guests Happy as possible!
John Beall purchased this Bungalow in 2014
Why John Beall chose Isle of Palms
Affordable beach home for a single family with modern comforts. This home is just a couple blocks from the ocean. The large heated pool is perfect for kids and adults to enjoy. The rooftop deck is spectacular for sunsets and ocean views. It has lot's of character and you will really enjoy it's comforts and amenities.
What makes this Bungalow unique
OCEAN & WATERWAY VIEWS!!! HIGHEST POINT ON THE ISLAND. BEAUTIFUL POOL AND ROOFTOP DECK. TVs in 3 BEDROOMs. FREE WiFi. OPTIONAL POOL HEAT! Short Walk to the beach down 2nd Avenue. Expandable wagon and beach chairs available for you use. (Approximatley 4-6).
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Perfect Beach Cottage
We had a great time at this cute beach cottage! The backyard was a beautiful little oasis and the pool was awesome!
A little piece of IOP Heaven!!!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and of course we didn’t want to leave. Your home was so comfortable and felt like our home away from home. It’s a blend of farmhouse and modern luxuries all in one. We loved the layout as it was really cozy if you are okay being close to your family or friends. There was nice spaces to get away to meditate or be alone. The rooftop lookout was beautiful and a very peaceful place to unwind and take it all in. The interior definitely has lots of character which we all loved. Decorated just right inside and out. The pool is a dream that we all enjoyed. The spa was very nice and private but needed a little more light on the surrounding entrance to and from the spa. Maybe some solar lights would help. Once you’re in the spa it’s very relaxing. Also I can’t forget about our doggies. They definitely enjoyed their stay too and loved the backyard and the beach. The location is great and very close to the beach, restaurants, grocery stores and shops. It’s truly was a wonderful stay and getaway for all of us. Plus John is the best and so nice to work with. He is a Johnny on the spot if needed. Our family would love to vacation here again in the future. Thanks so much for everything John!!😊
Aquamarine Dream poolside getaway.
We named this little piece of paradise "Aquamarine Dream" for the color of the beach house and the pool, its best feature. The location was perfect--a few blocks to the beach for sunset strolls with our pup. We traveled with young adults so the double rooms for them by the hot tub offered a perfect compound for late nights.
The rooftop deck is also a prime sunset and star-gazing spot. The kitchen is rustic but cozy and great for cooking as well as the new grill by the pool. A variety of mattress choices on the beds helped too! A couple notes: we were glad we brought our own beach towels and a couple citronella candles for the pool since bugs were out on the wooded side of the property in late May. (The breeze on the west side kept that area fine.) John was indeed very accommodating!
Thank you so much for the great review! Come again soon----not many bugs in winter and the pool is now heated! Lol
Recommend This Rental
We had a wonderful stay. The house is comfortable, cozy, very clean, and pet friendly. John is the nicest and most accommodating owner we have ever rented from. We definitely recommend this rental home!
Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate your business and want to make sure each guest is well taken care of. We hope to have many repeat visitors!
John & Cindy
Our stay was great!
I loved the modern with the traditional aspects of the house.
We would stay again!
We loved this rustic beach bungalow! With 3 adults and a 3 year old everyone had their own space....as well as our pups! Fenced in yard and rooftop deck with a nice view. The house was well equipped with the basics and comfortable beds. Great location with just a 5 minute walk to the beach. Grocery store and restaurants nearby and an easy drive into Charleston. The owner was fantastic to work with and we will be back during warm weather to take advantage of the pool!
Nearest beach access at the end of 2nd Ave. Walk/cycle- SHORT WALK!.
Recreation Dept on 28th Ave has:
Basketball, Volleyball, Massage, Spa, Fitness Center
1. Beaches - first and foremost, Isle of Palms is home to some of America’s Cleanest Beaches. Just minutes by foot from our house. Collect shells, play beach bocci, sunbathe, play in the water and relax as much as you can.
2. Golf - Wild Dunes is home to two of South Carolina’s top golf courses. The 4th hole of the Fazio-designed Links Golf Course passes right near our home and is the more highly rated course. But many homeowners here prefer the Harbor Course, a 5 minute walk from our home, as it seems to be a lot more challenging
3. Tennis - Your Sports card will allow access to the beautiful Wild Dunes clay tennis court facilities, rated number one in many tennis magazines. And the pros put on exhibitions every Monday night with drinks and snacks provided with door prizes. Fun for all the family.
4. Pools - Enjoy pools by the beach front at the Pavilion while eating and enjoying some southern libations. Or perhaps relax with your family at the new pool at Palm Cove also with outdoor bar and dining. And for those wishing to exercise, please visit the recreation center pool for lap swimming.
5. Eating - Between dining in Wild Dunes, or outside the gates on Isle of Palms or making the 20 minute drive to downtown Charleston, you won’t be disappointed by your dining experience. Our food is a big reason why Charleston is frequently voted best vacation destination in the US!
6. Nature adventure/Water fun - rent boats down at the Wild Dunes marina or take a guided tour of the waters to take in all the wild life. Regardless, you’ll have a blast. Or perhaps sign up for parasailing to get a different view of our wonderful island.
7. History - Whether your visiting museums or beautiful old homes in downtown Charleston, plantations like Boone Hall/Middleton Place/ Magnolia or Forts Moultrie/Sumter, you won’t be disappointed. You’ll walk away with significant appreciation of history! And don’t miss the Yorktown Aircraft Carrier on Patriot’s Point.