Great Amenities with This 2 Bedroom Townhouse in Sun Lakes Arizona(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-30 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Townhome, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-4)
End unit with spacious and open dining, living, kitchen area. Good accessibility with single floor plan. Patio off the kitchen overlooks open space. Master bedroom with large closet and separate toilet/shower area. Washer, dryer convenient to master bedroom. Large second bathroom across from bedroom with two single beds. Nicely furnished. Surrounded by well maintained grassy yards with trees.
- internet and basic cable included
- includes electric up to $175 per month. Any additional charges will be retained from security deposit.
- Double garage with older golf cart included.
Adult community with owners over 55 and renters over 40. Short walk to Cottonwood golf course and pool/recreation facilities. Numerous activities available such as arts and crafts, pool exercise classes etc. Shopping close by and accessible by golf cart.
Keywords: condo Cottonwood
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- 1492 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Our senior community in Sun Lakes (one renter over 40), offers pool side cafes and formal dining options, multiple country clubs and swimming pools, hot tubs, several golf courses, tennis courts, fitness center, walking trails and many community activities ( arts & crafts center, bridge and other card, billiards, jewelry making, etc). Endless shopping & dining opportunities plus many major attractions are located nearby. Our townhouse is just a short walk to the Cottonwood Country Club. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2017
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- HOA Renter's pass $-25 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Pet Fee $100
- Taxes Not included
1. $500 security deposit will be refunded if cancelled more than 90 days from the first night or if another guest is found for the rental period.
2. Renter may cancel after full rent has been paid. If the renter does so cancel, Renter will be charged for the lesser of 7 days or the number of days actually used and $10 for each day not used. The remainder of the rent will be refunded.
For the months of June through September, Renters will be responsible for that portion of a monthly electric bill that exceeds $175.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: My sister and I inherited this townhouse in 2010. We live in Colorado and Utah but have always enjoyed visiting this area.. especially as a warm up in the winter.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
The golf course, pool and recreation facilities provide lots of entertainment for us and our kids. Shopping nearby. Good mountain biking and hiking within a short drive.
- Primary: +1 303 929 1315
- Secondary: +1 303-903-7700
Vanity off Master Bedroom
Washer & Dryer in Utility Room
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, January 02, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.